• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elvenashia -Battle of the Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
173145-albums4145-picture39121.png

173145-albums4145-picture39122.png

Follow these rules when playing this RP.

Rule One - No God-Moding - God moding is giving your character any ability/abilities that can make him/her instantly win a battle, or instantly find an item needed for a quest.

Rule Two - Minor NPC Control - You can control NPCs to an extent, but not to the extent you make them move, example, say you throw a dagger or shoot and arrow. You say, "Headshots for instant death", but who knows, he may sidestep, or even catch the arrow out of the air, maybe he will even take the blow elsewhere for some unseen purpose.

Rule Three - Only English - You character must speak English, but if you wish to put it in another language that could be considered Elven, put the translated version in your post.

Rule Four - Personality - Give your character some personality, let people know what he is like, examples; Angry, flirtatious, brave, curious, ect.. Please do note, that no character can have all traits, and a character as such will not be accepted.

Rule Five - DM/GM - The Dungeon Master/Game Master has the ability to make your RP life miserable, so do not break any rules, or argue with him/her. He/she also has the ability to approve/unapprove something, if he/she finds it unneeded, or unjust.

All in all, simply follow The Unwritten RP Rules and there should be no problems.

173145-albums4145-picture39139.png

Description Later

Description Later

Description Later

Description Later

Name: Elvinora Velori'nelith
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger/Archer
Description: Elvinora is of average hight, has a long, silverish hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a leather chest and a green wood elven robe to hide her when in the woods.
Equipment: Two elven "long" swords, a bow and a quiver to contain arrows in
Biography: Elvinora Velori'nelith was born into a family of elven rangers. She lived out her childhood training for the opertunity to become a ranger of the wood elfs, as her mom and dad had before her. She ended up managing the goal and became one of the elite rangers of the wood elves of the forrest.
Name:Vesphora Feramore
Race:High Elf
Class: Astral Assassin
Description: White hair, average height, deep blue eyes.
Equipment: Black cloak and hidden inside are a light armor, smoke bombs, 2 short swords, and throwing knives. He carries on his back is a long bow and arrows.

Biography: He is the prince and the only survivor of an honorable clan. His clan was destroyed by unknown forces during the night and his father sacrificed himself to save his only son. Now, Vesphora wishes to bring back his clan back and prevent people from experiencing what he went through.
Name: Nevennï Lori
Race: High Elf
Class: Warlord (Warrior, if preferred)
Description: a little taller than usual, shoulder-long blond wild hair. Quite skinny, brown eyes and speaks with an British-English accent
Equipment: A leather outfit (A skirt, a shirt and such.) , some linen general clothing (Underwear, blouse, gloves, stuff like that.) and a backpack, containing some an armor, a blade and a shield. and a average-sized pouch attached to her belt.
Biography: Nevennï was born into a rich family, she had everything she wanted. But her life bored her, and she ran off at the age of 19. After walking for miles she met a platoon of wood elves on march home from a battle. They gave her food and water, before taking her home with them. As she appeared as a homeless girl, they chose to raise her, and train her. She had banged her head underway, loosing most of her memories. She acquired a sizeable amount of experience in combat and strategy, though... Her intellectual side did not flourish there.
Name: Hickari Nojucksti
Class: Warrior
Description: Short black hair. Wears a grey shirt usually. about average height, but has strong leg muscles, which he uses effectively in battle. Very acrobatic.
Equipment: Carries twin blades,which were his father's,which are short in length and has a orange hilt on each of them. Occasionally carries throwing knives in a small pouch which he hangs on the belt of his pants.
Biography: Hickari was born an orphan. His father was slain in battle and his mother died during childbirth. Hickari was adopted into a household which was mostly run by an ex-soldier. He taught Hickari to defend himself, and Hickari showed much potential with his twin blades. Once Hickari heard of the Dark Elves, he resolved to do whatever it takes to protect the people he cares about. Merciless in battle, very few have ever managed to defeat him.
Name: Raspon Firebird
Race: Human
Class: Phoenix Knight
Description: Raspon is 6 Feet tall, he has Red eyes and brown messy hair. On his back the image of a Phoenix is tattooed. He has an ugly scar on his chest and his left hand is missing his middle finger.
Equipment: two Short swords, almost identically, both have the emblem of the phoenix on the handle. one of the blades is black the other is white. he also wears a light chain mail and above it he wears a studded leather armor, he has one shoulder piece made of metal, stripped from a half plate and mounted on his studded armor, this shoulder piece is engraved whit the emblem of the Phoenix.
Biography: He was born in to a family of warriors and his parents soon enlisted him in training camps. from the age of five he has been trained by some of the fiercest warriors and eventually joined the Phoenix order, there he received even more training, he learned to survive in the wilds, how to track opponents and how to hear even the slightest movement. he is both trained in the skills of assassination as being a warrior on a battlefield.
Name: Nadyona Selverestra
Class: Archer
Description: Has average height, short blue-whitish hair, green eyes, usually wear a leather vest, fur mittens, a belt with cloth attached on the front and back of the belt, and fur boots. Her body is kinda small, and she is bit careless about her eviroment and how she looks.
Equipment: A small knife, a bow and a quiver.
Biography: She was raised in a background of small family. At a young age she had learned how to use bow, which result in a unfortunate journey for her. One day she fell off from a cliff, luckily with no fatal wounds. But she is isolated and knows nothing about that place. And now she started to find out about that place she interest now and has forgotten her main goal.

Name: Nátulcien Elensar
Race: Spirit Elves
Class: Magical Archer
Description: A six foot tall female, long blonde hair, stunning beauty, tattoos on both arms of her race, left ear pierced, nose stud, royal battle garments
Equipment: A rather perculuar bow, that seems to glow from the entwined magic that is in it. A backpack in which she carries money, food, and sleeping garments, a quiver, and a pair of gloves for colder climates.
Biography: Nátulcien is the daughter of the king of Elvenashia, she felt she, as such, should go and help save the land. Little did she know, that she would be leading this crusade against many powerful forces.

DM:You wake up inside an inn, it is rather cold, and you wonder where you are. You see 6 other people around you when you awake, and wonder who these people are.

You notice a rather interesting one, that is dressed in royal garments, and look at her for a few seconds. Then see the wise man in the corner, half asleep, looking around.

IC:Nátulcien looks around the inn and thinks, "Well, it's not my royal quarters, but it is nice nonetheless...." She then notices there are 6 other people in the room and cheerfully says, "Hello everyone, I am Nátulcien Elensar, daughter of the king of this land.... I have come to help you all on your quest...." She smiles softly, hoping not to offend anyone, and turns to the old man. "May I ask you where we are? I do not know of this inn..."

Old Man:The old man replies, "You are in Tûrhiliel, one of the coldest places in this land.. I advise you all get out your winter garments before opening that door.

Level 22
IC: After realized it's cold Nadyona opens her bag, trying to find fur winter garments as she only wears her shirt and waistcloth. After a few seconds, she begin to looks around the inn a little. She seems wanted to ask one or two questions but she finally decided to remain speechless.

Last edited:
Level 6
IC: After waking, Hickari sits up on a bed,carefully cleaning his blades with a cloth. "My name is Hickari Nojucksti. I'm here to help stop the dark elves" he says,not taking his eyes off his blades. After several moments, he decides they are clean enough and sets them leaning against the bed he is sitting on. He then looks around, taking in his surroundings and the people around him.

Level 22
OOC: You know i will ask about what and where exactly this inn but it sounds stupid lol.
IC: Nadyona looks around until finally his sight stopped on a guy that cleaning his blades and introducting himself as Hickari. She thinks the blades must be important to him.
OOC: Hickari sounds like a japanese name 'hikari', 'hikaru', or even 'kairi'

Level 8
as Raspon wakes up, he looks around the room, it was weird, he never really cared much for the elves yet here he was, fighting for them. he walked towards the bar and sat down, ordering something to drink, some rum would warm him up, thats something that was certain. not much else was certain tough, for days he had traveled, looking for a Job, and then he finally found one, fighting in the elvish war, it was paid well enough, and it's not like he could do anything else. He had always roamed on the field of battle, and it wasn't something that was about to change anytime soon, it were just his instincts, he was born for battle, thats what he'd been told from the moment he was born, and it's what he always believed. It was weird tough, he was the only human among six other warriors, all elves, they looked capable, but he still didn't feel comfortable whit it. It just had to do tough he didn't have much of a choice anyway, after all, it was an elfish war. realizing this he also realized he should get familiarly whit these people and introducing himself would be a fine start "I'm Raspon, Phoenix knight and mercenary. I can't say i' looking forward to fighting whit you people, but i guess it will have to do, after all, a war is a war." perhaps not one of the most friendly introductions, but even so, he had never been much of the social type. from of the moment he could walk his parents only thought about making him in to a fine warrior, and making friends was not part of that life, so he never had any. realizing his glass was empty he ordered another drink, he sighed he would have to stop thinking about his past, it wasn't good for him, it tired him, and that would make him sloppy in battle.

Level 10
Elvinora looked out through the room of the inn, her head ached for a reason, maybe that was why she couldn't rember how she had gotten here. The last thing that came into her mind was that she, one of the elite rangers of the wood elves, had been sent here to fight in the elvish war. She had refused at first, talking about how her people needed her there at the village, but the high-mage had convinced her that this was the right choice. After a while she just accepted it, she knew there were no way she could say no.

The downstairs of the inn were crouwded with seven others, standing around. Five of them looked just as confused as her, four elves and a human? Now this was a rare sight in an elvish war, although alot of human warriors had joined the fight.
The human introduced him self, talking out load so everyone could hear. Elvina decided that she would reply, but changed her mind right before she spoke. She just went over to the bar, to get a Velateliel mug-biter, a strong alchoholic drink made in the region of Velateliel.

"Hi, I'm Elvinora, I am a wood elf ranger of the north-west, pleased, or not really that pleased, to meet you all" The words had slipted, and she didn't care.

Old Man: Looking at the group, the onld man says, "Well, now that some of the formalities are out of the way, lets all have a drink on the house... It seems Raspon has already started...."

IC: Thinking this man somewhat peculiar, Nátulcien happily walks towards the bar. "What will we be drinking? Just curious... What ever will work" She says with a smile.

Environment: All of a sudden, everyone sees a bright flash of purple, then another flash, but of red this time. After the flashes, there comes a scream of terror, and a war cry. You all know what this means, this means the Dark Elves are advancing on your position.

IC: Nátulcien grabs a hold of her bow, knowing that there is a battle afoot, she says to the group, "We best be getting our weapons...." Walking over and looking out the window, she then says, "There are a few parties of elves out there, about 30 elves in total...... I can take out them from a bit back, if you all can distract them... And do some damage of your own. But be careful, I see a few archers moving around in the dark behind."

Level 10
Elvinora grabbed her bow as fast as she could, than nodded as Nátulcien told the group to distract the enemies, then looked towards the others and said "We got to get moving, and fast! We're loosing th hour of night as we speak, and that's a valuable gift for sneak attacks" She ran out quickly, and silently, hiding in the nearby trees. The wood elves were know for being "one" with nature, and she showed that with how fast she got hidden in the bushes and the trees, it was as if lightning had struck and hid her but it haden't. She stood ready with an arrow on her bow, ready to attack at any time, but still waiting for the others to join her. After waiting for a few seconds she decided that it was time to shoot, and she did. The arrow flew through the air, but was suddenly stopped and crushed by some sort of magic. A magus of the dark elves had heard the sound of the bow string and had crushed the arrow with a spell. it was time for them all to attack

Old Man: Looking out the window, "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..... this isn't good......"
The old man begins freaking out."

IC: Looking at the frantic man, "Calm down my friend, we will save your inn" Following Elvinora, she notices the magical barier that had stopped the arrow. "Okay, let's play your way then... she chants something incomprehensible, and her arrow begins glowing slightly. She then shoots at the suspected leader of one of the party. She watches the arrow go through the barrier, with little ease, and then the barrier seal back. She missed her taget, but found that her enchantment had worked. "I know what it is that can counter it.... If you would let me enchant your arrows now, I can unenchant later." She said looking at Elvinora.

Level 10
Elvinora ran quickly towards the girl, dodging attacks from the enemy dark elves. "I thank you so much, I'll easily hit the target if I can get through the barrier." She quickly threw her quiver to the elf, waiting for the chantings to be finished. What she had said was true, Elvinora was known for always, or atleast 99.98% of the cases, hit her target where she wanted to, but these were dark elves, people of her "own" kind, she wasen't sure how well they were at fighting.

Level 6
IC: Hickari picks up his twin blades. "Damnit i just cleaned these and now i have to get them dirty again. You are sneaking around the back,i'm guessing? Very well..i shall do my best to distract them from the front" Hickari says. Walking slowly over to the door, Hickari figures that a direct frontal attack is something that the dark elves will not be expecting. "Then that's the best thing to do" he says quietly to himself. Hickari grabs the inn door handle and opens the door just enough so that he can see the enemies. {30 elves huh...they probably should've brought more}

Hickari slams the door open and dives through the doorway. He then rollls to his right as many arrows are shot in his general direction. {It seems like they were expecting it after all} Hickari thinks to himself as he spots a tree covered with snow and leaps up into the safety of its branches, preparing to counter attack.

IC: Slowly sneaking around the back, she looks at the group of elves, and sees one individual burst out of the inn. "What is he doing? Doesn't he know he can't take them headon like that? He'll get slaughtered...." Whispering to herself, as she slowely pulls a hidden dagger out of her boot, attaching the bow to her back, and then swiftly running into the nearest three elves. She yells, "Silmarwen Súrion!" As a burst of fire comes out of her hand and shoots the nearest dark Dark Elf. She then spins around to see another advancing, and throws her dagger. She runs by, grabs her dagger, and ducks into the shadows.

Level 6
IC: {many would think this is madness...but in battle i prefer madness} Hickari thinks as he leaps out of the tree and lands directly in the centre of a group of elves. Holding up his twin blades, Hickari cuts down two of the dark elves before they draw small daggers out. As one dark elf swings his dagger at Hickari, Hickari backflips over the dark elf behind him. He then leaps back up into the tree. {Now..time to show these dark elves what i can really do} he thinks as he murmurs a few words quietly with his hand over his twin blades,crossed over. He uses the one piece of magic he knows: He enchants his blades with fire magic,so that his blades are momentarily engulfed in flames.

OOC: Not making him a magician or anything. In fact,Hickari knows practically no magic at all. The fire blade technique is the only one he knows lol and it wears off once Hickari hits an opponent.

Last edited:
Dark Elf Caster: Notices the being leaping into the tree, and shoots a small green wave at the tree, that makes it come to life and grab a hold of Hickari.

IC: Looking at Hickari, Nátulcien sees the tree coming to life, and wants to yell, "Look out!" But it was too late. So she sheaths the dagger, and pulls out her bow. She sets three arrows, all three enchanted with fire. She takes aim, and fires at the tree. "That will give him time to get out." She turns back to the battle, right as 3 elvess run towards her, she quickly sets and fires three simultaneous arrows, and hits one in the head, another in the leg, and the other in the chest. She then puts her bow o0n her back, draws dagger, and runs in, to finish the ones she hit.

Level 6
IC: { I never knew they could do that..i don't like it} Hickari thinks as he cuts multiple branches off with his blades and leaps out. He is immediately fired upon, and instinctively dodges the arrows by rolling behind a huge rock. {At this rate i'll be killed before they fall}

Level 22
OOC: Lol i missed many actions, fuck schools.
IC: Nadyona quickly finished wearing her fur leggings-the only winter garment she has, after that she picked up her longbow and quiver. After ready she went out from the inn and ran into the woods, blending her. After ensures no dark elves saw her, she sneaks slowly and make her way to the back of the group, following the way where Nátulcien and Elvinora went.

Last edited:
DM: There are 20 Dark Elves left.

Dark Elf Caster: Sees a flash of movement running behind the group, and motions five Elves to the back.

IC: Nátulcien, seeing the other archer coming towards her, she whispers, "Be careful...."
She then noticfes the five elves breaking off and going towards Nadyona, "Ah crap..... This is going to get interesting....." she says, while pulling a bow from her quiver, and putting it in place.

Level 22
IC: As soon she saw the movement of enemy elves, she readied her bow. She took three arrows from the quiver and with a single friction between the arrows' tip and the bow grip, a fire flames on each arrows. She puts the arrows on the string. She pulled the string hard, taking stance. When she thinks the timing is great, she released the string, fired all the fire arrows.
OOC: The bow's grip and the arrow's tip are like a lighter, or like a firestone (you know, stone that can light a fire with friction) and flammables.

Last edited:
Level 6
IC: {they're distracted..it's now or never}. Hickari crosses his blades and place his hand on the crossed hilt. "Ignitia" he murmurs,and the blades are engulfed in flames. Leaping over the rock, Hickari dashes towards a dark elf and slashes it with the flaming blades,setting the elf aflame. He then spins around and neatly cuts off the arms of the dark elf. He then leaps onto the flaming torso, and pushes off with his legs so that he launches himself up into the air,only to come landing on another of the dark elves, crushing the dark elf's spinal cord.

Level 10
OOC: I see that I missed a lot while at school...
IC: Nevennï wakes up in a room. A old man looks at her. "You better dress up in your armor, the others are outside." She does as the old man said "the others? Who others?" she thinks. When running out she spots some dark elves, they appear distracted by something, though she can't see what. They haven't seen her yet. Quickly she hides.

Level 10
IC: Nevennï climbs a tree, and crawls out to a branch, hanging above the 3-4 dark elves. Suddenthly the branch snaps, and she falls down in the middle of the group of the dark elves. She quickly rises and rotates furiously with the sword.

Level 6
IC: Hickari steps off the dark elf's body,and stabs one of his blades through the elf's heart to put it out of its misery. He then pulls the blade out of the body and rolls forward over towards a tree. He hides behind the tree as he is reaching into a small leather pouch that hangs on his belt. He then pulls out his hand, drawing out the small throwing knife. He throws it at one of the dark elves, hitting it in the lower left leg. Hickari dashes over and grabs his throwing knife and replaces it in the pouch. He then blocks as the dark elf attempts to stab him with a small dagger. Hickari then kicks the dark elf back a few feet,stumbling the elf, and then hits the dark elf with the hilt of one of his twin blades,knocking the dark elf unconscious.

OOC: that's me done for the night. 1:23am right now lol i'm hittin the hay,but i should be back on later lol

Level 10
IC: Most of the dark elves were uninjured, she had only hit one of them, he was bleeding from his chest, though he didn't appear to lie down and die just yet. She put her shield up and charged the injured one.

Level 10
Elvinora, who had been hidding in a tree after the chanting, now looked towards the dark elves, shot off some arrows and killed maybe one or two, but they mostly dodged her arrows. She said a small curse as she missed her initial target by just a hairstraw. The elvish short-swords looked awefely tempting to her, so she strapped her bow to her back and unsheated the swords, running towards the enemy as the fight still continued. She started slashing towards them, but ended up in a dual with a dark elven swordsman.

OOC: We need to all get a chat in which we can do this live.

DM: 12 Elves Remaining

Dark Elven Caster: Seeing his forces failing at the hands of the seven people from inside the inn, he decides to call a retreat. The sound of the call was blood curdling, and deafened the heroes for seconds.

IC: Nátulcien, knowing what the call meant, whispered, hoping that her voice would enter the minds of her friends.

"That call means a retreat," she said, "It's now or never.... if we let these go, they will only tell their leader of us, and we will have future problems on our hands."

Looking across the battlefield, where there were eighteen bodies, which she counted, of dark elves, she thought to herself, "We can do this..."

As she is thinking this, an arrow whizzes by her head, so she curses and fixes an arrow, honing in on the position in which it came from. Just hoping to hit her target.

"Let's finish this now..." she says across the void to the others....

Level 10
Elvinora heard a strange sound, which was so powerful it deafned her for a short period of time, but right before the effect she had heard another sound, a whisper of a sort. It had told her that the dark elves were reatriting, and she thought that taking them down while they were running would be something she could do. An arrow was now strapped to her bow, which she had taken out faster then the eyes could see, she released it, shooting off the head of a nearby dark elf, and then she had taken five arrows and put them on the string, and shoot towards the others, hitting 3 of them in the legs, slowing them down. Elvinora hoped this would let the others reach them faster, and kill them. Everything became dark after that, as she had fainted from the head-ache the sound had errupted.

IC: Nátulcien, seeing Elvinora faint, leaves her position, and runs to her.

She whispers, "I will get you to the inn...." though, she doubts it made it through and was processed by her mind, as she is unconscious.

Grabbing a hold of Elvinora, she draws her dagger. Hoping that she will make it to the inn.

Luckily, no one had saw her, and she made it, as she walked in the door and laid Elvinora in a bed, she collapses from the exhaustion the magic had caused on her. She passes out in the floor.

Level 6
IC: Hickari, now tirred and physically exhausted after his acrobatic feats, decides to try put in one burst of energy. He digs deep, and sprints after the dark elves. He catches up to two of them and slices them straight across their stomachs as he runs past. He then throws one of his twin blades at the dark elf caster, impaling it in its head. {That was for the tree}. Now with only one twin blade left, Hickari turns and cuts the juggular artery of one of the dark elves running towards him. He then picks up both his other twin blade and,after having no reserves of energy left and seeing the dark elves have gotten too far for him to catch up, he slowly walks back to the inn and through the door.

Level 22
OOC: Lol my computer broke off so i can't get any chat. And Wigglz, it seems the caster is not that weak lol. Whatever.
IC: Seeing all of the Dark Elves are retreating, Nadyona simply run, trying to catch up with them. She readied her bow and holds it while running. When she finally saw some dark elves retreating she aims released the arrows to the head of most nearest dark elf. The arrows burns and exploded in near distance.
EDITOOC: Too much NPCControl? Don't know lol.
Anyway, did you know : it seems jordon is a retard lol.

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: Dark elf caster isn't weak,of that there's no doubt. But come on,how likely is it that someone will survive a sword getting impaled in their HEAD? And it's not nice to call people retarted.

Level 16
OOC: Oh no! I have missed too much action.
IC: Vesphora waking up from a deep sleep tries to understand the situation they are in. "It seems as though the dark elves are retreating. Maybe this would be a good time to kill them" He said while standing up. He grabbed his weapons, with his bow on his hand, he opened the door and aimed at them as he then utters "Festo priza aedon..." A blue magic circle appeared in front of the arrow tip and then Vesphora released the string shooting the arrow through the circle changing the arrow's form into a blueish bolt. The arrow hits one of the elves and encased it in ice. Vesphora shoots 2 more arrows, the first one encases another elf and the seconds arrow freezes two more.
OOC: Am I god modding?

Level 8
OOC: it seems i missed the fight oO, how will i explain this one...

IC: Raspon looks around noticing some comotion after drinking twenty bottles of rum "whashz goingz on?" he then passes out falling on the floor.

OOC: now i had to make him drunk to explain this...

Level 6
IC: Hickari stumbles through the door of the inn,and falls onto a bed,exhausted. "Dark elves..got away i think...someone went after them..i'm too tired..." hickari explains as he drifts off to sleep.

OOC: Haha phoonix i like your explanation

DM: The heroes, after watching the last 5 elves run off into the forest, go inside to rest.

Old Man: Looking at the blood everywhere, he says, "Oh dear, oh dear, are any of you hurt? There are showers in the back, I will go get the first aid kit."

DM: After cleaning up and resting, the heroes embark on their quest towards town, the must speak with the king, and tell him what is happening.

Level 3
OOC: Lol, Phoonix. what excuse will you have for the king? :p

I hope I'm not being terribly rude by interrupting, but I'm sort of compelled to ask what passes for Godmodding here. Though my standards may be old and archaic, I had thought that one's actions are the only thing that can be controlled in a roleplay and the results of your actions are strictly off-limits. You don't need to obliterate a giant horde to play God, all you need to do is make your actions, which exist in a realm of uncertainty, positively certain.

For me, simply stating the results of my actions is considered to be Godmodding. I cannot say, "I shot person X and he/she/it caught on fire." What if the DM had envisioned a different result, perhaps more gruesome? What if you weren't meant to kill a particular individual within a group? I know this is completely within the DM's discretion, but I wanted to get an idea of how much leeway is allowed. Sorry again!

Level 6
IC: "Wow you are really good with that bow of yours. How long have you been practicing?" hickari asks,in awe of the amazing skill.

Level 6
IC: "Ah well you can fight at a range excellent,but how good are you with close range weapons?" Hickari inquired curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.