• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elvenashia -Battle of the Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
IC: Hickari grabs his blades. "I once heard rumours of dogs that walk on two legs and are much more vicious. I didn't believe it myself, but apparently it wasn't just a rumour" Hickari said.

The encounter reminds Hickari of the first time he ever saw someone die. Ever since he was a child,Hickari had always been one to fight. He never backed down from any fight,that was probably his biggest flaw. He and his adopted father had been walking through the forest, heading to their usual training ground, when it happened. A human, overconfident and under the effects of some drug, had approached them. He had a dog that partially resembled the werewolves he fought. The human had said that they weren't allowed to go any further. Hickari's had demanded to be let through. The human pulled a small knife out from his pocket and clumsily lunged at Hickari's adopted father. Although it was a clumsy and badly planned out attack, the man wasn't on guard, and he paid for it with his life.

In shock after seeing the only family Hickari had ever known be fatally wounded, Hickari panicked. He turned and ran home. Hours later,once Hickari had overcome the shock, he picked up his blades. With bloodshot eyes,and extreme anger in his heart, Hickari set out for revenge.

Hickari sits up. {If i ever find that guy,i will make him pay} Hickari thought grimly.

Last edited:
Level 16
Vesphora after having yet another nightmare of his past, quickly sat up as beads of sweat appeared and trickled down his face. Realizing that he was no longer asleep, he wiped off the sweat on his forehead and stood up, glaring at the sky then at the sun far beyond the horizon.

Level 10
OOC: I see that someone used necromancy.

IC: "I think it is more than a feeling, look" Nevennï points at her blanket, a small patch of fungi is visible. "I don't know about you, but I didn't know that I had fungi in my blanket."

IC: Nátulcien, looks at the fungi and replies, says,"You are quite right... Fungi does not grow overnight, unless this is some new type of fungi. This could only mean that something had put a spell of some sorts on us, that made us sleep for a while..... But then the question arises, why just put us to sleep, and not kill us?"

Status
Not open for further replies.