• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elvenashia - The Battle of Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
but i wanna touch those chains!
lol!

Name: Poli'this patrailer
Race: Wood elf
Class: Police
Description: Looks like a hologram
Equipment: A stick
Biography: He is fighting for the hive of the bees.
Dude! don't be a Jordon! Be more Creative

Last edited:
Level 12
NameArcisal
RaceMix between Dark Elf and Human
Age23 Human years
GenderMale
ClassRenegade Paladin
DescriptionLong dark, more grey than dark nowadays. Translucent piercing eyes. 6 foot tall. Commanding voice. Permanent burns on left forearm. Pale skin.
EquipmentHis main weapon is Gwuirix, Hammer of the Titans. Secondary weapons include the longblade of his former friend, Heldrung the Arcane Seeker and Valenchrofth, his pistol. Along with that a dirk and a forest cloak.
BiographyPossessing pyromantic powers, he was a Paladin of unnatural descent, Arcisal was scorned by both the Humans and the Elves for being a mix breed and feared for having Dark blood in him. Isolating himself from humanity, Arcisal studied the magical Astral Lines for over 2 Human years. The effects of his studies left him with unnaturally pale skin, translucent eyes but a powerful magic flowing in his veins. His decadency of being a Dark Elf while using Holy Magics caused permanent burns on his left forearm. He never knew his parents, raised only by the Church. But he was exiled after the Church discovered of his latest discoveries concerning the Astral Lines. Now possessing both natural and unnatural magical powers and a mastery with the gun, Arcisal, having the experience of a seasoned mercenary and a masterful wizard, mixing both steel and magic in combat. He now sets out once again to the world, although for whatever reason it still remains unknown

Level 7
Can i be a part of this?

Here's my character sheet, if there's any thing wrong please tell me.

Name
: Vayne Aurelius
Race : Human
Class : Arcane Warrior
Description :
Vayne is 5 feet tall,he has blue eyes and hair.His right is covered by his hair.He is wearing normal blue school winter uniform.Vayne is always listening to his music portables.
Equipment: :
A long sword looked normal but if held by Vayne's hand,it will emit light.A glove(looked more like police's glove) and a carrying a big sword.
Biography :
Vayne's parents was killed during a raid on his house by a group of bandits.The captain of the local army found him unconscious in the woods.He took him back and decided to train him the way of a sword because Vayne was carrying a big sword when he found him.Vayne then leave the army to find the famous mage,Galan.Galan taught Vayne from the basics to everything he knows.Now Vayne is sent to protect the land of Elvenashia,carrying the will to not let anyone die.

Last edited:
Level 7
@ Gunslinger :I am sorry,I dunno what to edit....Please tell me what to do...
@ Midnighters : Well please dun mistaken me for him.He's been messing with other peoples RPs and he won't stop doing it...Argh I just wish he would stop being so.....annoying...

Level 7
@Gunslinger : I think what i meant was what should i edit....like the biography or equipment or anything like that....please tell me if i god-modded....
Oh and BTW,if u do accept me,Midnighters....Can i like appearing out of nowwhere to help u guys?lolXD

Level 7
I think i did it right....
Please dun be angry...this is my first time rping.

[EDIT]
lol my very very first rep!xD anyway am i accepted?
Please accept me....

Last edited:
Level 7
How did you know jordon?

Well, i dun "really" know him.....
I've been on Phoonix's RP he's messing his RP and i dont very liked his attitude...
And even on here,just by looking what've u guys posted...i already know his attitude...

[EDIT]
So midnighters.....Am i accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.