• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias 1.2 ... and yes, I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Wow, amazing.

From what I see, you're already at a good time with this project released version 1.2, I wonder, for when that version 1.2 would launch more or less? :ogre_love:

Level 8
Hello everyone,

D4 News, some Screenshots taken from the first of three Sky-Islands!
The fourth Screenshots shows the lake at the end of Isle 1 where you'll be able to cross to Isle 2 (Swamp-theme)
Notice that they're WIP and that the major trees are still missing their treetops

Level 2
Wow, great photos, very good visions!

Well, what then would be missing to launch version 1.2? I see that you're almost done already? = O

Level 2
Understand...

I do not want to be boring, but I think that's the question many are also here as well. But as the project is going, you already have a date when it will launch the Gaias 1.2? A preview maybe? An idea of ​​when?

Well, I'm sure MANY want to know this, and who are very eager for it ...

Level 2
yeah john since you like "free level 43 characters" i'm sure you want 1.2 to come out fast don't you?. i'm doing a secret work to see what people got hacked characters and list them all.

Sorry ... but what does that have to do with the question I asked in another post?

lol!

Currently working on 1.1k, which will come with bugfixes to all reported issues and the new -savehd command storing the savecode on your hard disc.

It will also come with a new environment system which finally removes some issues which made Gaias look weird when watching people inside dungeons from the outside and the other way round.

Rangers and Necromancers will also receive some changes to their minions that will now scale with hero attributes.

Level 9
YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY SKELETONS WONT BE WORTHLESS PEICES OF ****!!. And the other stuff is kool too, cant wait. Still got plans to continue after 1.2 is all bug fixed and complete and that other stuff?

Level 9
YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY SKELETONS WONT BE WORTHLESS PEICES OF ****!!. And the other stuff is kool too, cant wait. Still got plans to continue after 1.2 is all bug fixed and complete and that other stuff?

Level 14
minuqx.png

hey Lycan, he has the same name as you. Funny coincidence, isnt it?

Heh, I actually venture there from time to time to see what people achieve. =D

When I checked the Gaias thread I was pretty amused that people actually had trouble making it work, as there is no real protection against map hacking ...
I could add some funny random stuff to make it harder for those guys to turn single-player saving on. I doubt they are able to read and understand JASS.

It's even more fun to see that they actually went through the trouble to add a cheatpack and manually enabling Singleplayer saving when they could have just enabled the debug mode, which I forgot to delete in the last release ... :D

Level 18
minuqx.png

hey Lycan, he has the same name as you. Funny coincidence, isnt it?

i know after i heard about the hacked characters i searched and found that forum then i saw that thread and made a comment that i didn't even think it would have a reply since that forum was dead , then that dude answered , but then when i downloaded it i used on a squire leveled up till 43 with a command and i could kill anything , then i saw that i wasn't going to enjoy gaias again since i would have full leveled character , and didn't use the hack i already had leveled up a lot for using hack for the last 3 levels so i just leveled , if i would have used the hack i would have like 5 43 characters like vestra and i only have my druid.

i'm sorry about trying to get a hacked character.

and if you're not sure that i leveled up without hacks you can ask people from ombu pvpgn (like gasqueen) or people from ggaias , vestra you're also in that clan so you can ask people there and see that i leveled up with them.

Level 13
I'm not really concerned man, what you do to the game is your business. If your druid is legit, play you druid, if something is not, then don't out of respect for the community and the game itself. Zwieb if you've got the time to make it more difficult go ahead but in the end some poor bastard will waste his time hacking it just to show off.

Level 14
Most people there dont know any Jass, they just follow their step-by-step tutorials and use Tools to deprotect the map and import cheatpacks.
The activity there seems to drop, there are a lot open hack requests currently.

When I checked the Gaias thread I was pretty amused that people actually had trouble making it work, as there is no real protection against map hacking ...
This is exactly what i posted there, they deleted my post and gave me a warning.
Think they just dont like me :>

Level 2
on the current versions you can see the spot between the mountains where theres a trail that leads to a town or village looking area. i guess this is it!!

Level 1
i know after i heard about the hacked characters i searched and found that forum then i saw that thread and made a comment that i didn't even think it would have a reply since that forum was dead , then that dude answered , but then when i downloaded it i used on a squire leveled up till 43 with a command and i could kill anything , then i saw that i wasn't going to enjoy gaias again since i would have full leveled character , and didn't use the hack i already had leveled up a lot for using hack for the last 3 levels so i just leveled , if i would have used the hack i would have like 5 43 characters like vestra and i only have my druid.

i'm sorry about trying to get a hacked character.

and if you're not sure that i leveled up without hacks you can ask people from ombu pvpgn (like gasqueen) or people from ggaias , vestra you're also in that clan so you can ask people there and see that i leveled up with them.

First of all you just were in this clan because probably bofu know that you were a hacker that why he dropped you. The second thing is that i am the most active player in the clan (in my opinion) and to be honest i never saw you playing there however i called you a lot of times... so you just lied now. if you want i can ask the other member of the clan but i think you are BUSTED my friend! :goblin_boom:

Sunyi92

Level 8
and just btw, we have notice in newest version L(2)
host after loading hero still had whisp(at character's tavern) and he was able to pick additional hero, could also save both chars at time, but additional hero death was pernament ;)

It's just minnor bug and just wanted to let u know ;)

Level 18
First of all you just were in this clan because probably bofu know that you were a hacker that why he dropped you. The second thing is that i am the most active player in the clan (in my opinion) and to be honest i never saw you playing there however i called you a lot of times... so you just lied now. if you want i can ask the other member of the clan but i think you are BUSTED my friend! :goblin_boom:

Sunyi92

sunyi what are you talking about? i was the one that got you in that clan , i never used the hacks as i played way before you entered in it , when you entered the clan was when i already got a group of people playing in ombuserver pvpgn with gasqueen and others since the clan was really dead, and you never saw me playing? i played there with you like 3 or 4 times i was [LmaO]LyCaN don't you remember me? , anyways think what you want i don't really care.

Level 8
I were thinking about those 2 thigns:

- Training Dummy (ye just like in WoW) obejct with a lot of hp and insane life regen so ppl can check out their dps (I hope there will be no problem with going out of combat when ur done)

- In Mytargras City in park just infront of ArcDruid there is room for boss
(event: druid ritual and monster like sludge lurking from this little pool[sewer creature]
My idea is fight with is about to protect druid while druid channel ritual
in this phase u fight with small sludges with some nasty abilitys (example: assimilate)
after a while ritual is done and from ground comes big sludge
Abilitys: poisons, morph, shadow bolts, devour(he spit on player dealing dmg and creating on him little sludge{team need to kill it fast b4 he devour it regaiing health})

p.s. qusts on this boss is chain q Gaias Retaliation part 3 from npc who asked us to investigate sewers, next part of this q is talk with Arc Druid who also were feeling evil spitits under city...

What ya think about this idea?

New WIP screenshot of the dwarven mine.
The railroad on the bridge leads on to the dwarven village that is going to be on the other side of the river. The bridge is destroyed, however so that players will not be able to cross it and have to take a different route to the village.
The dwarven mine is part of a quest.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 306
Level 2
New WIP screenshot of the dwarven mine.
The railroad on the bridge leads on to the dwarven village that is going to be on the other side of the river. The bridge is destroyed, however so that players will not be able to cross it and have to take a different route to the village.
The dwarven mine is part of a quest.

wooooh! and its finally revealed... this is gonna be legend---wait for it---dary!

Status
Not open for further replies.