• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FPS Recommendation for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
What's up gaming community. I'm happily owning a Playstation 4.

Surprisingly, I've picked up CoD Ghosts this year even though I "quit" Call of Duty about 9 months ago. Honestly, it's not a bad game. It entertains me. But, I don't want to stick with only one shooter. Help me decide what to buy!

1. Battlefield 4 (I've been playing since BC2, but the only problem is I hate that community and teamwork is not there on console.)
2. Killzone Shadow Fall (Campaign looks stunning, but is the multiplayer to slow?)
3. Destiny (Dunno, I played halo)
4. Planetside 2 (For free, but delayed for early 2014 :/)
Others? Big competition this year.

Level 11
BF4 is best played with friends or a community that you can communicate with. Teamwork has been an issue for quite a while now but you must remember that the opposing team also has teamwork issues so I wouldn't let that get to your head if you are considering to buy it, teamwork can be frustrating at times but extremely rewarding when you got a good squad and commander backing you up.

Its also quite good on the new gen systems as well so I wouldn't hold back on it for being on the PS4, if you played BF3 on the PS3/XBOX360 you will instantly know its a better game. You will also get a lot of gameplay for you money as well.

I'd say buy BF4 if you can find someone to play with.

Level 15
Planetside 2. Save the money (too late for that) and wait a bit for proper releases, most of the stuff for consoles currently is a glorified techdemo or a rushed out draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.