• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman RPG

Do you think this will happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is Indomitable1319 with an idea that I have come up with and have been developing for quite a while now. It's called,
Footman RPG
2iw2dde.jpg

"This is the tale of six brave footmen, who were the war heroes of the war between the Orc sub-tribe, the Breakneck Tribe, and the small Human town, Stetaslen. They were just good friends, before one of them suggested that they become footmen and serve in the defenses. The six of them ended up being in the same exploration team. They were sent out through the east of Stataslen to see if the Breakneck Orcs have found a vulnerable path to the town. All was going well, until they entered a cave, and the rocks crashed, separating the six of them from the rest of the team. The next part of their story lies upon the god's choices. Take on one of these six roles, and lead them to victory."

Gregory, The Shadow Knight
Gregory is a tough man, but even though he is only 17 years old, he stands tall and aims high. His family bloodline is known to be able to suck out the life energies of those he attacks.
Leech- Leeches life from your enemies based on the damage you deal, and increases your damage.
Level 1 - 20% Leech, additional 15 damage.
Level 2 - 25% Leech, additional 20 damage.
Level 3 - 35% Leech, additional 30 damage.
Lethal Blow- Strikes an enemy's weak spot, dealing extra damage.
Level 1 - 20% Chance for 2 times damage.
Level 2 - 15% Chance for 3 times damage.
Level 3 - 10% Chance for 5 times damage.
Burning Rage- Causes nearby air to ignite, dealing damage per second to enemies.
Level 1 - 35 damage, 45 mana per second.
Level 2 - 45 damage, 55 mana per second.
Level 3 - 60 damage, 65 mana per second.
Evil Manifestation- The Shadow Knight uses his inner evil to increase his power. Increases Health and Mana by 500, Armor by 10, gives you 600 range attack, and he deals chaos damage. Lasts 30 seconds.
Mana Cost: 325, 180 second cooldown.
Gregory's model would probably be an edited model of a Blood Elf Captain.

Michael, The Archangel
Michael strongly believes and worships God, and has been rumored to speak with God Himself. He was rewarded with God's aid in battle, and proves to be a strong and tough warrior.
Godly Shield- Makes you invulnerable for a short time.
Level 1 - 5 seconds for 50 Mana, 15 second cooldown.
Level 2 - 10 seconds for 75 Mana, 20 second cooldown.
Level 3 - 15 seconds for 125 Mana, 25 second cooldown.
Guardian Angels- Gives nearby friendly units an armor bonus.
Level 1 - 5 bonus armor.
Level 2 - 10 bonus armor.
Level 3 - 15 bonus armor.
Heal- Restores a friendly unit's health.
Level 1 - Heals 65 Health for 45 Mana, with a 5 second cooldown.
Level 2 - Heals 125 Health for 100 Mana, with a 10 second cooldown.
Level 3 - Heals 200 Health for 150 Mana, with a 12 second cooldown.
Ressurection- God forsees your death, and gives you a blessing to be revived after you die. It takes 120 seconds for God to forsee your next death.
He could be an edited footman model.

Kazhan, The Spellcaster
Kazhan is a strong mage that was sent to the exploration group to have an offensive mage if the team gets attacked. He is an expert in offensive arcance arts.
Blizzard- Conjures the help of the Ice God to make ice shards drop onto your enemies.
Level 1 - 3 waves, each shard dealing 30 damage for 90 mana, with a 10 second cooldown.
Level 2 - 4 waves, each shard dealing 45 damage for 100 mana, with a 8 second cooldown.
Level 3 - 5 waves, each shard dealing 60 damage for 125 mana, with a 7 second cooldown.
Scorch- Conjures the help of the Fire God to scorch your enemies.
Level 1 - Deals 35 damage per second for 4 seconds for 125 mana, with a 10 second cooldown.
Level 2 - Deals 50 damage per second for 6 seconds for 175 mana, with a 12 second cooldown.
Level 3 - Deals 75 damage per second for 10 seconds for 250 mana, with a 15 second cooldown.
Spiritual Enlightenment- Increases nearby friendly units' mana regeneration.
Level 1 - Slight mana regeneration increase in 500 range.
Level 2 - Major mana regeneration increase in 600 range.
Level 3 - Extreme mana regeneration increase in 700 range.
Serpent Ward- Summons an immobile ward that protects nearby friendly units. It deals 50-75 chaos damage, and has 850 Health, and give a 15% damage increase to neaby friendly units. Lasts 45 seconds.
Mana Cost: 275, 120 second cooldown.
He will be a Spell Breaker.

Glen, The Blur
Glen is the fastest amongst the group, he is also very acrobatic and agile. He is also a force not to be reckoned with.
Lethal Blow- Strikes an enemy's weak spot, dealing extra damage.
Level 1 - 20% Chance for 2 times damage.
Level 2 - 15% Chance for 3 times damage.
Level 3 - 10% Chance for 5 times damage.
Sprint- Glen sprints very quickly, as if he had teleported.
Level 1 - 250 range, 50 Mana, 10 second cooldown.
Level 2 - 300 range, 25 Mana, 5 second cooldown.
Level 3 - 350 range, 15 Mana, 3 second cooldown.
Hammer Throw- Throws a magical mini-hammer, which deals damage and stuns the enemy.
Level 1 - 150 damage, 3 second stun, 60 mana, 10 second cooldown.
Level 2 - 200 damage, 4 second stun, 75 mana, 10 second cooldown.
Level 3 - 300 damage, 5 second stun, 100 mana, 10 second cooldown.
Shadow Technique- Makes the Hero invisible for 30 seconds, and gives a +150 damage bonus upon attacking an enemy. Attacking of casting spells with dispel the technique.
Mana Cost: 250, 120 second cooldown.
Probably a Blademaster.

Sharpeye, The Shooter
Sharpeye failed in to Rifleman Exam, and was instead placed in the exploration team. He proves to be a valuable member in the group.
Improved Shells- Increases your projectile damage.
Level 1 - Gives an additional 15 damage.
Level 2 - Gives an additional 25 damage.
Level 3 - Gives an additional 40 damage.
Scope- Increases sight and attack range.
Level 1 - Increases range by 50.
Level 2 - Increases range by 75.
Level 3 - Increases range by 125.
Battle Morale- Increases your morale, giving you strength.
Level 1 - Gives an additional 150 Health, 20 damage, 5 armor, that lasts for 7 seconds for 150 mana, 35 second cooldown.
Level 2 - Gives an additional 175 Health, 25 damage, 7 armor, that lasts for 8 seconds for 160 mana, 30 second cooldown.
Level 3 - Gives an additional 225 Health, 30 damage, 8 armor, that lasts for 10 seconds for 175 mana, 30 second cooldown.
Barrage- Greatly increases attack speed, and gives 10 additional damage. Lasts 5 seconds.
Mana Cost:300, 90 second cooldown.
A rifleman.

Jake, The Tank
Jake was the offspring of two Ogres that left him in the wild. A traveling merchant found Jake, and took his back to Stetaslen as his step-son.
Encouragement- Encourages nearby friendly units to keep strong and tall.
Level 1 - 20% movement speed and 15% attack speed increase.
Level 2 - 25% movement speed and 20% attack speed increase.
Level 3 - 40% movement speed and 35% attack speed increase.
Cleaving Strike- Jake's attacks are so strong, they cause some of the damage to hit nearby enemies.
Level 1 - 30% damage cleaved.
Level 2 - 40% damage cleaved.
Level 3 - 50% damage cleaved.
Determination- Keeps everyone determined to finish the job, giving extra damage.
Level 1 - 15% attack damage increase.
Level 2 - 25% attack damage increase.
Level 3 - 40% attack damage increase.
Stomp- Stomps on the ground, dealing 375 damage and stuns nearby enemy units for 7 seconds.
Mana Cost: 250, 60 second cooldown.
Definitly an edited Ogre.

Does it sound okay? I have been editing all those details for quite a while now. I have made up some items, and several other things. I'm currently working on Arthas' Journey. For more information, press the Arthas' Journey picture on my sig.

Last edited:
you dont have a wc3 cd?
why not buy a new one then? ....

It's kinda expensive here... I don't live in the States.

Spoontoobig said:
I don't know I just pressed know, because now there is about ~10 RPG's and only 3 maybe will be good... Thats... Pandaren RPG, Titans of Archia, Everwood RPG.

Thanks for at least explaining, I appreciate that. :grin:

well i also dont live in the states, i live in Europe and it costs about 10€ (both RoC and TfT in a pack)

Oh, the battle chest? That's hell expensive. It costs 1750 Philippine Pesos here... And I'm just entering 1st year highschool...

I have thought of something new. I have thought of several items and new systems.

I have a couple ideas for some items. Every character would have a starting item, that compliments their skills.
Gregory, The Shadow Knight
6rnces.jpg
Blood Tipped Sword - Increases damage by 16 and armor by 2.
Michael, The Archangel
8vulww.jpg
Holy Shield - Increases armor by 8, damage by 5 and Mana by 75.
Kazhan, The Spellcaster
1z4d4so.jpg
Mage's Staff - Increases intelligence by 8, agility by 2, strength by 1 and damage by 5.
Glen, The Blur
b3ne2p.jpg
Agility Stone - Gives an additional 15 agility.
Sharpeye, The Shooter
n2yjpv.jpg
Lucky Amulet - Increases damage by 15 and armor by 7. Also gives 30% evasion.
Jake, The Tank
21kcsjp.jpg
Ancestral Totem - Gives an additional 30 damage and 2 armor.

These are some of the normal items that I have made for the heroes to use.
2a8rrzd.jpg
Potion - Heals 500 Health.
ig91eq.jpg
Ether - Restores 500 Mana.
dwb2ih.jpg
Heavy Axe - Increases damage by 20.
fuytcw.jpg
Battle Axe - Increases damage by 30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
I don't know I just pressed know, because now there is about ~10 RPG's and only 3 maybe will be good... Thats... Pandaren RPG, Titans of Archia, Everwood RPG.

Then why do you make an RPG if you don't think there should be more?!! Or do you not count your RPG within the "about 10 RPG's" ?!!
Don't discourage people JUST because there are other RPG's.

@indomitable : I do not have an original CD key, but I still can use WE.. :/ I got it cracked. I would have wanted to buy it, but from this country, not possible.

Level 14
Oh right, you only make Warsong Gulch and Unforgettable World RPG. Yes I know you said what you wanted to say, and that's what is strange, not the OTHER message(That you've probably deleted). So chill out please.

Then why do you make an RPG if you don't think there should be more?!! Or do you not count your RPG within the "about 10 RPG's" ?!!
Don't discourage people JUST because there are other RPG's.

@indomitable : I do not have an original CD key, but I still can use WE.. :/ I got it cracked. I would have wanted to buy it, but from this country, not possible.

but wait... It says I should put in the original cd of TFT.

Level 10
Oh right, you only make Warsong Gulch and Unforgettable World RPG. Yes I know you said what you wanted to say, and that's what is strange, not the OTHER message(That you've probably deleted). So chill out please.

Yes I only make warsong gulch & uw rpg I don't make for two months...

--------------------------------------------

When we will see screen shots ? ;>

Level 14
GUI is basic and visual : You don't need any programming experience to do it.
JASS is harder than GUI, but if you know C, it will look like the easiest thing. Ever.
vJASS, though, is complicated. More complicated than JASS.

Level 14
GUI stands for Graphic User Interface.
JASS, is, (I don't know what it stands for, maye Just another Scripting System) and vJass, probaly Vexorian's Jass. ut I Don't use them, so I can't summarise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.