• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night of the dead II new version released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Oh yeah! I'm proud to let u know that it's realesed.
Special thx to all the Notd Community, to www.kingsforum.com/notd , to Clan Notd on Northrend, Clan Madd on Azeroth, Clan Cl1tz on Lordareon.

Big thx too: Vejr, Thorxxx, Ecogen and Tyger

Night of the dead II 1.1

Link of the map: http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=4910
Fixed:
- Recons Designate skill - allows to use AirStrike (So AirStrike is back after long 247 days)
- Spaw regions for mini-marines and hellspawns - No more spawn at walls etc.
- Description of rank icons (1Lt, Cap, Maj, LtCol, Col) - here was bad xp points of relevant rank

Changes:
- Save Limit: 2000 xp points
- Load Limit 362k+: Removed
- Fracture: removed after 15 min (before 60 min)
- New Captain rank icon
- Changed shor names of ranks: Cpt to Cap, LtCnl to LtCol and Cnl to Col

News:
- Engineer character - skills: Critic Strike, Shotgun, Mechanical Engineering and Energy Generator
- Critic Strike - like all heroes (5 levels)
- Shotgun:
- - Level 1: Like benelli (30 mana, 2 seconds cooldown)
- - Level 2: Like better benelli (25 mana, 1 second cooldown)
- - Level 3: Like Browning (20 mana, 0,2 second cooldown)
- Mechanical Engineering:
- - Level 1: Allows create clips (100 mana, 150 seconds cooldown)
- - Level 2: Allows create shotgun shells and rifle grenades (both 150 mana, 300 seconds cooldown)
- - Level 2: Allows create LAW II Rockets (150 mana, 300 seconds cooldown)
- Energy Generator - Increases mana regeneration (5 levels, +0,05 regeneration per level)

-

Level 4
shoot... never realized that map is so much like the one I've been workin on for the last week or 2 (i saw that it was posted and DLed it also).

since i dont want anyone to think that I'm copying anyone I'm TRYING to add new stuff (then ya go and put in an airstrike :p), but anyways i do remember playing that game about 2 months ago i think, loved it... just hard as hell... same thing now? guess I'll find out tomarrow when i get a chance to play it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.