• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First video game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Monster Trucks (ps1)
Hercules (ps1)
Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (ps1)
Having an older brother pays off :D

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I miss my playstation one so much :'( I was 6 or 7 year old when I had it.

Warcraft II; don't remember much about playing this, beside the intro lol

Spyro the Dragon; this is the game I played the most :D it was SO good. Activision, stop producing CoD and make a revamp of spyro!

Medievil; nasty game for little kids to play, I remember getting stuck at some point at this game

Diablo; this one's weird, I didn't know English when playing this game, but somehow I remember a guy piercing a stone into his head. I do remember buying a lot of health potions :D so HC guy this 7 year old jondrean ^^ I'm more than twice as old now sigh :( time starts to pass quickly as you get older...

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Nothing wrong with BO2 ^^ I'm mad at Activision, they need to do new spyro!!

Level 2
It was such a long time ago, but I can't really remember. My best friend when I was like 6 had a SNES and I might've played Super Mario Bros 3 now that I think about it o_O
Other from that I'd say Crash Bandicoot 1 at a friends house.

Level 6
I don't actually remember, but they were probably one of these:
- Spyro (PS1)
- Crash Bandicoot (PS1)
- Pokemon Blue/Red (Gameboy Color)

Level 22
ワルキューレの冒険 時の鍵伝説
valkyrie_no_bouken_ji_no_kagi_densetsu.jpg

Level 23
one of the first games Ive ever played is Need for Speed and Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos(I didnt own neither of those). I dont remember many games before that. But there are ones like Mafia, but I dont know if that was before or after that

Level 15
I can't remember them.
From what people have said, my first game are PS1. I think it's Spyro Year of Dragon, Harvest Moon, Nascar Rumble, Contra (stuck on Can Master, not sure the name, but when I was kid I named it like that), Cyborg Kuro, Kamen Rider Agito, etc... And I have all of them in my PSP.

If you talking first pc game, mine is Counter Strike 1.6, then Serious Sam 2, and finally Warcraft 3.

I love my classic PS1, but it's broken somehow :(
Then my father gave me XBOX, the first game I played is Halo 2. I realized now, I bought XBOX Halo 2 limited edition, but the seller didn't give me Halo 2, so then I bought it separately.

Level 8
My first game was probably Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. I when I first played it, I was playing as Night Elves in a melee game. The reason that I played it tho is that my big brother was playing it and then he just showed me that Night Elven buildings can uproot and then I started playing as Night Elves and in time I learned more stuff about W3 like its lore or using the Map Editor and then I started making random and useless maps and stuff.

Level 2
My first games were probably Warcraft II and the very first Crash Bandicoot. Still have these games and I still play all of the Crash Bandicoots except for the newer ones.

Level 3
I started playing games when I was 5. the games I remembered were:
SNES - that golf game, Super Mario, the Island something game, that motorcross game, castlevania, contra and others i forgot to mention

PC - WC3, Diablo 2, RA2, FF7, AoE 1&2, Max Payne, CoD, tons of JRPG that I forgot their name (they are in jap so I can't remember), and of course harvest moon

GBA emulator from PC - Pokemon (from 1st to 3rd gen) Kirby, and that one weird game i forgot the name

I'm not really sure what's the first game I played I think it's either Contra, Super Mario or Pokemon

I played them mostly because my brother plays them and I want to join him

there are plenty others there if i could only remember them =(((

Status
Not open for further replies.