• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire and Blood

neckface presents:
FIRE AND BLOOD
(Chapter One)

a single-player campaign spanning four individual maps

What is It?

Fire and Blood is a classically themed single-player RPG in which you control a party of four heroes. Loosely inspired by Warcraft and WOW themes and lore but original in scope and mythology, your group of four young adventurers explores a mystical and lavishly designed world fraught with adventure, danger, and loot.

Why Play It?

I designed Fire and Blood as a 'back-to-basics' solo RPG. Initially you choose four heroes from a pool of 20 different character classes, of course making sure to balance your party between might, muscle, and healing. After the opening cinematic you are free to explore. Freely travel back and forth between overwold maps, and explore dungeons as often as you like to collect the best loot and acquire powerful abilities.

In this initial release, the gameworld spans four separate maps--three overworld and one dungeon (my plan over time is to include 3 more dungeons and 6 more overworld zones, but at the pace I work, I feel it prudent to release just the first chapter).

Features

20 Unique Character Classes
120 Custom Abilities
Open-World Travel
Agility-Based Evasion System
Damage Display System
Challenging Strategic Gameplay
Lush, Extravagantly Detailed Terrain
Fearsome Dungeon and Overworld Bosses

The Character Classes

Of course, to attain real ultimate power you need some serious heroes! Draw your heroes from a pool of awesome and unique warriors. Each hero has 1 innate ability, which is mana free (or passive), four basic, levelable abilities, and one ultimate ability (achieved at level 7 in the alpha). The strategies you use and the gameplay experience you have is largely determined by the group heroes that you pick!

Fighter Archetypes
Primary Attribute: Strength
The Fighters are the shields of your party, with their innate ability to taunt and their high armor and hit points.

Warrior, Brawler, Berserker, Paladin

Thief Archetypes
Primary Attribute: Agility
Useful for speedy attacks and mana-independent DPS, this group has quite a few tricky abilities that serve many different purposes...from pickpocketing for gold to subduing foes and controlling combat.

Thief, Assassin, Blade Dancer, Bounty Hunter

Wizard Archetypes
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
These are your nukers, your big guns, and your crowd-controllers. However, once their mana runs out they are dead in the water.

Mage, Frost Mage, Stormcaller, Pyromancer

Healer Archetypes
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
A member of the Healer class is absolutely essential to the success of the party. While defensive by design, some of these casters also have surprising offensive abilities, especially the Shadow Priest.

Priestess, Ecomancer, Crusader, Shadow Priest

Summoner Archetypes
Primary Attribute: Various
This group is the maverick, hybrid class. Each hero summons a type of pet (or totems) to enhance their basic abilities.

Beastmaster, Huntsman, Warlock, Shaman

The Storyline

The story of Fire and Blood starts very simply. Your four young heroes have lived their lives training in the martial and mystical arts with the Warmasters, an ancient and monastic military sect. The Warmasters, though very small in numbers, have a long history of aiding kingdoms in need, battling for good when their need is called for. Before any padawan can attain the title of Master, they must complete what is called the Gojun A'am--simply translated as 'The Quest' However, Gojun A'am is not defined. A padawan must discover his or her purpose over the course of a yearlong journey out into the world. Our story begins on the Gojun A'am day of our four heroes, as they leave their monastery and begin their pilgrimage in search of their quest...

Screenshots!

Model and Skin Credits

I downloaded a butt-ton of models and skins from WC3 Campaigns and the Hive for this project. I take no credit for the beautiful custom skins and models in this project. Credits:

KC -Grendel alfredx_sotn Ampharos_222 Aquis ArchonClock/Archonian /Grey Archon
Black_Stan buster Callahan Cavman Celestea CloudWolf CombatTheWombat
D.O.G. Dan van Ohllus Dentothor Deolrin Dionesiist diosilva16 erwtenpeller
eubz Fan Frankster General Frank happytauren HappyTauren
Hawkwing hellblazer-14 hortaxman jigrael Kehel Kimberly Kwaliti
Leopard Mc ! Mephestrial Mr Meesh pins PROXY Pyramidhe@d Radagast Sellenisko
shamanyouranus shiiK Skipper soulreaver6 Tarrasque THE_END Tiki wij

Changelog

1.01 added campaign preview image

Thank you for reading! I welcome your feedback and bug reports.
Cheers!

~neckface

Keywords:
Campaign,
Single Player, neckface, BaronVonFancy
Contents

Fire and Blood (Campaign)

Reviews
Approved - a single player rpg map with 4 heroes to play, what a bonus!Fire and Blood (Version 1.0) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter...

M

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/images_all/icons/peonpower01.gif[/img] ORCNET
e5b1fd1d3e8b29d3008437560552d9f0_64489.jpg
3da5dde2fce9d4032964b0c545b93ff4_64504.gif

Comment

Review

Version

Approved
thumbsup1.gif
- a single player rpg map with 4 heroes to play, what a bonus!
Fire and Blood (Version 1.0)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Fire and Blood" is a role-playing campaign that tells the story of young padawans who now becomes powerful soldiers known as 'Warmasters' to travel the land protecting villages and defeating the evil presence known as the 'Watcher'.

"The game play is very vibrant and well executed, some cool references via: planet of the apes, how gollum talks in lotr and the story line is great, but some things I do not understand on the story is that the first map has some quests that reminds me of chores, not a good choice on travelers who embarks on a dangerous quest yet they answer on the call of getting groceries. Anyways based more on the game I do not like the slow attack speed and low base damage, that makes me aggressive at pressing and spamming the skills by dealing damage to a single or 2-3 targets, I suggest give all of those heroes some good attack animation and damage instead of relying too much at spells like WoW. Also I notice the game has no spawn system for the creeps, that way the player can have more time in a single map rather than finishing the map quickly to venture on to the next."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is marvelous, I fell in awe in what you have made in chapter 2, 3 & 4 well not much with the first part, well nothing to explain in this field but really a remarkable piece you have made good job."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Everything is going to be great but some problems I check in and some how you really need to fix this for the next version, the cinematic scene does not have a 'Esc' trigger please add it because some cinematic takes long and some players does not want to be kept waiting, again on what I said on the heroes' damage and attack speed, please make up to this so a player won't tap the skills just to finish the game, we too also want some simple hack and slash measures is it not?. And lastly to fill up the atmosphere of the game, I conditionally ask you to make a text-to-speech dialog for those cinematic to give some tone on those silent voices, even though the map will take size its acceptable because its a single player map and you can also find a tool that decreases mpq files."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
9/1580%C
1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet
- has reviewed version 1.0

Level 4
I hope you like Fire and Blood! I put a ton of work into the terrain, quests, triggers, and spells, and all the little details that I think make it worth playing. While this represents only the first chapter in the series, it has taken me a looong time to make it, and while I had intended never to release it (I started working on it to make the perfect type of rpg for me), I think there's alot here for the community to enjoy.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Level 15
Great, great, really great map. I am having a lot of fun playing it ! Looking forward for your upcoming updates ! Only thing that I dont like, but its not a big deal, is that Warrior model. There is a lot of better models than this one, on this site! It somehow looks weird (sick).

Level 4
Great, great, really great map. I am having a lot of fun playing it ! Looking forward for your upcoming updates ! Only thing that I dont like, but its not a big deal, is that Warrior model. There is a lot of better models than this one, on this site! It somehow looks weird (sick).

Thanks! Do you have any suggestions for which model might work better?

Level 4
Thanks for approval Orcnet. I'm hard at work on the next set of chapters...
Just so you all know it took me literally years to make this first part of my vision, so don't expect chapter 2 anytime soon! But now I have all the triggers down pat so I can focus on my favorite part: terraining and filling that terrain with beasties!
I'll update new versions as I finish the new levels.

Level 15
Maybe this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/galen-trollbane-182285/?prev=search=galen&d=list&r=20 or these skins: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-182157/?prev=search=human&r=20&d=list&page=4 or http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-132722/?prev=search=human&r=20&d=list&page=4. I honestly prefer Hellscream !
And I think I have found 1 bug. That Crusaders passive is saying that his armor is changed from Medium to Heavy, but its still medium?

EDIT: And this one is great too : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...2465/?prev=search=warrior&r=20&d=list&page=11

Last edited:
Level 1
Ok i like the map but you should change some things:
1. Cam setting, i need to zoom out or i cant focus that long on a game (anyway you can see more)
2. Spell Hotkeys q w e r and special hotkey for ulti would be great

Level 14
Ok i like the map but you should change some things:
1. Cam setting, i need to zoom out or i cant focus that long on a game (anyway you can see more)
2. Spell Hotkeys q w e r and special hotkey for ulti would be great

I agree, the hotkeys as QWER would be really nice.

Level 28
Two problems: I cleared out the naga dungeon (really cool, by the way, though bosses should give reward experience since you're more than three levels above them), and neither the ring or the moonstone dropped. The moonstone might be because I killed the naga before I found the crypt though (seems that way, I just reran the dungeon going to the crypt first and it dropped just fine. Still no ring though).

Also, you should make the cinematics skippable, at least past the first time you see them.

Last edited:
Level 28
There seems to be a really weird bug in the reputation system, it jumped from 150 to 101 to over 500 and fell back to 2 as I finished various quests. I tried restarting the map, but if you do that the Lord cutscene doesn't happen, he just sits there with the exclamation point on his head.

Level 4
Two problems: I cleared out the naga dungeon (really cool, by the way, though bosses should give reward experience since you're more than three levels above them), and neither the ring or the moonstone dropped. The moonstone might be because I killed the naga before I found the crypt though (seems that way, I just reran the dungeon going to the crypt first and it dropped just fine. Still no ring though).

1. The moonstone drops from the Queen Slithash, but only if you have the quest; I will make it always drop from her in the next update.

2. The ring is supposed to drop from Beastmaster Fiss. I found the error in my code, and will fix it for the update.
Thanks!

Level 4
There seems to be a really weird bug in the reputation system, it jumped from 150 to 101 to over 500 and fell back to 2 as I finished various quests. I tried restarting the map, but if you do that the Lord cutscene doesn't happen, he just sits there with the exclamation point on his head.

Ok, I found the bug, will fix it for next version!

Level 28
Awesome.

Some minor ones: the Crusader's heal all skill has Inquisitor in the tooltip, and his model has buff icons show up at his feet. I've also seen the Priestess silence and the Crusader's chain spells fail for no reason, is that normal (as in should fail x% of times) or do some enemies have a spell shield effect?

Level 4
Awesome.

Some minor ones: the Crusader's heal all skill has Inquisitor in the tooltip, and his model has buff icons show up at his feet. I've also seen the Priestess silence and the Crusader's chain spells fail for no reason, is that normal (as in should fail x% of times) or do some enemies have a spell shield effect?

The models for crusader and warrior have weird attachment points, I can't really change that without using a new model.
I changed many of the character and place names as I was developing. I figured the "inquisitor" flavor didn't fit in with the warmaster theme, so I changed it to Crusader--will fix. :) A few enemies are magic immune or resistant skinned, I suppose that would inhibit those effects, but there should be an error message... (?) I think I need to make a dummy buff, so that when you check out an enemy you can see the magic immune or resistant buff icon on them. Hint: some of the creeps are magic weak, and will suffer increased damage from spells and attacks.

Level 1
Ok so total noob question, but It looks like a fun map so here goes ^_^

How do I get the map to actually work? I exported each individual map to wc3 but when I play anyone of them they dont work.. I assume Im supposed to export them all as one bundle but i cant figure out how to.

Level 14
Started playing this today since it seemed pretty cool. I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm liking what I see so far. It seems to have an easygoing pace which is nice when you need to micromanage four heroes. The spells aren't particularly interesting but they work well with this map's genre. They seem to scale pretty strongly though it seems to be a better idea to invest skill points in multiple skills rather than only one.
I definitely like that mechanics in the game get explained while playing, such as the mention of Elite Units. I wish you took that approach with the story too as the cinematic with the rambling wizard felt too long.

Some of the nitpicks I have with this game have already been mentioned by others like unskippable cinematics and having a consistent set of hotkeys would be nice.
I'm playing with Berserker, Goblin Thief, Golden Jaina, and female mana mage. Although I think it's good that you try to encourage having a balanced party, I think people should still be able to complete the game with any party they want. As such, I really don't like magic immune units since half of my party won't be able to do anything.
Slice and Dice got my thief stuck in some unpathable terrain and he couldn't get out until I forced him to get killed by the creeps.
Some way of reducing the time it takes to get around to places would also be nice, especially for those shops and quest givers that stay in one place. You could do this by having the Power Rocks allow teleportation to previously visited rocks. I'm mostly bringing this up because of the rifleman's quest in dungeon #2; it would be nice if you had him move to different parts of the map as each part of the quest is completed.

Overall, keep up the good work! ^_^

Level 4
Thanks watermelon, for the well thought out constructive feedback. I gotta be honest, I had the same feeling for the hunter's quest...it always would drive me crazy to go back and forth on that big map.

I'm taking yours and many other user's suggestions to heart as I'm updating the next installment.

Level 3
Bug Report:
Outdoors - Forest area

There was an giant Corrupted Protector patrolling the only access node to the strand up north. He mysteriously disappeared however after Fel Flame duration expired that had been casted on him by Pyromancer.

Naga Dungeon
Turtle Boss in Naga dungeon devoured Pyromancer,after the boss is dead hero didnt return. However devoured hero reappeared when i quit dungeon. Since he was carrying the key to the Serpent Room this was annoying.

Healy the Murloc couldnt leave his chamber because i didnt tear down the dungeon gates. Solution: Make him not give his quest to you before you free him.

Eye of the Serpent dropped once and
its other part never dropped,cleared 3 times the bosses in dungeon,including the one in locked room.

One of the Rolling Gates,that are found north of entrance to Pit of Snakes,placed next to each other is invulnerable, the far right one.

When entering the beastiary,boss aggroed me from afar,nicely coming to me for getting killed,sparing me a long run distance very kindly.

When chopping the final boss after first time he didnt drop any blue but 2 green instead,is this intended ?

Chests have been mostly empty.

Im playing with a party of Paladin, Warrior, Crusader, Pyromancer and i need to say the combat is proceeding extremely slow. The cause of this is the slow attackspeeds. If it wasnt for the high dmg skills of Pyromancer i wouldnt be able to slay even the basic mobs at begin.

I suggest adding one more party member,for example wish i could take additional dps char to speed things up a lot. (silly example: see minimum dungeon groups in WoW consists of 5)

I got like +5k gold with nothing to spend it on and always running around with full inventory,no space left for taking a pot. Wish there was an bigger backpack for sale somewhere.

A maximum aggro distance needs to be implemented,i kited that Corrupted Protector and the dozens of Panthers that respawned whilst doing so and Nightelves that aggroed me on the way across the map. Needless to say everyone in group died after gathering that crowd behind.

Level 1
awsome work :D
even tho i cant go back to swamp after getting elite quest to get that L-something crystal. SOOO how do u go back to swamps area?
i became citizen and i cant shop in advanced shops. that white dressed mage haves ! above him after u get 300 rep but u cant take that quest.
I hope u can do more than grind for 1exp per kill and kill that big stone giant.

I suggest adding one more party member,for example wish i could take additional dps char to speed things up a lot. (silly example: see minimum dungeon groups in WoW consists of 5)----> i got brawler-he has counterattack,healer with skill similar to imolation, crusader-u got that too and ranger he has grat attack speed and high dmg skills so u should have him in your party. especialy because of multy arrow skill which deals 500 dmg to 3 targets at max lvl, and his ultimate which has huge dmg and really long stun, disable skill and chance to have 100% chance of critical strige for set ammount of time.

maybe u could add bacpack. for those collectible items.

Level 4
Thanks for the feedback, people. I know I've said it a few times before, but I am working on a major update that's incorporating most of the suggestions you all have been posting. :) Hopefully I'll have it ready by the end of June.

Level 1
Hi.i'm a chinese.and i register to say that your map is really very excellent .i like it very much.though only one chapter is too short for me.that's a pity.i have to say.i know nothing about how to make a warcraft map oneself.but i can see there must be great efforts.Anyway.i hope you can update your map.i can't wait to continue my journey in fire and blood! at last. thank you for your great work.your map is the very best type for me.

Level 2
i played it,and get some feeling
fist of all,i think i shuold point out a bug:in the reputation's chapter,when i get over1200,i still can buy nothing from advanced weapon man or many other guys,they said they'll sell,but their sale blanks are still blank.
is this not finished or just a bug?

1.agi heros are too weak,especially the 3 closebombat ones.yeh they attack fast,but they die too quick.even when U got 2 healer,you can not keep the agi hero alive.only the archer can maker longer but still always in danger of death.

2.hero's attack speed and attack points are too low.even 4 physical attack hereo can not match 1 hero's summon mini,such as 2 bear or 1wolf.this makes good weapons useless,and less fun in hero growth,for when they level up,they just get more powerful skills to use.
get attack at nomal speed like heros in meel game would be good
and get one main point--one offence point ,that makes us feel more familiar and better

3.suggestion:i think author can make most skills' effect based on the heros' strength,agi,or intel points
and get some way to make these points higher just like the intel book sell's idea in the last chapter,but add str and agi book

so when heros level up to 20 or 30,skills can grow together and get more powerful
when at low level even you get level 5 skill,that won't get overwhelming,and make player feel imba
this also get more fun in heros' growth

Level 2
From what I've seen so far, it's very nice, though my one concern is creep respawn. The mutant wolf boss is hard enough without his wolves respawning right on top of you, I would suggest having respawns happen only after heroes have left the area.

i dont think the wolf boss too hard.just because your heros not so good.when you'd better get at least one AOE hero,so you wont fear the small wolf summon by it,he summon you kill.and you'd better get 2 or more disturb skill such as stun,sleep,so you can break it's blood suck skill.

i kill it when i got all heros at level 3.good hero combination can kill wolf boss at level 2 even with out any healer!for example tank hero 4+summon hero1+summon hero2 or 4+any magi hero.you get no healer,but you can kill the wolf quickly and easily :xxd:

Level 2
From what I've seen so far, it's very nice, though my one concern is creep respawn. The mutant wolf boss is hard enough without his wolves respawning right on top of you, I would suggest having respawns happen only after heroes have left the area.

Damn. I forgot that this is a campaign... :eekani:

hahaha,its weird and funny to get these words here......:xxd:

i think i may make this mistake when get old~~~maybe:ogre_rage:

Level 4
Hi all,
Once again, thanks for the feedback and reports. As mentioned, rl work has been crazy, but I hope to do some more mapping this month! The central quest will involve traveling to three new zones and spelunking three new dungeons: I'm about 50% done with the next zone (The Golmarsh--a swampy hellhole with crocolisks, blobs, and exploding gasses, featuring Stygia: a really cool port city of pirates) and the next dungeon (filled with the terrifying and psionic Faceless--and inspired by mapping techniques from the brilliant creators of the Diablo III campaigns). I've been having alot of fun with level design, and I think they're my best maps yet!

Anyhoo, here's what I've been doing:
1. I'm implementing qwer hotkeys for the basic spells, with t for innate abilities and f for ultimates.
2. I'm removing most of the cinematics and having them be on screen text, so you can still move about. I also have included an option to skip the opening cinematic so you can jump right into new games.
3. Bug fixes and more bug fixes, including the rep issues from Amrynn. This process takes FOREVER!!!:ogre_rage:
4. Small tweaks, like giving each mob a unique aggro sound when it attacks. I've given magic resistant and resistant skin mobs a buff so that you can tell when you click on them. I also removed the spell immunity from mobs that rendered your casters entirely useless. I'm really open to balance suggestions, like what poster bvvc said about the agility units.
5. Oh, and not a backpack (too complex to code for 4 separate heroes), but a chest system has been added--essentially the chest is an immobile unit with 6 inventory slots, that appears when you type in -chest

As always, thanks for playing my map. Cheers!
~neckface

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi all,
Once again, thanks for the feedback and reports. As mentioned, rl work has been crazy, but I hope to do some more mapping this month! The central quest will involve traveling to three new zones and spelunking three new dungeons: I'm about 50% done with the next zone (The Golmarsh--a swampy hellhole with crocolisks, blobs, and exploding gasses, featuring Stygia: a really cool port city of pirates) and the next dungeon (filled with the terrifying and psionic Faceless--and inspired by mapping techniques from the brilliant creators of the Diablo III campaigns). I've been having alot of fun with level design, and I think they're my best maps yet!

Anyhoo, here's what I've been doing:
1. I'm implementing qwer hotkeys for the basic spells, with t for innate abilities and f for ultimates.
2. I'm removing most of the cinematics and having them be on screen text, so you can still move about. I also have included an option to skip the opening cinematic so you can jump right into new games.
3. Bug fixes and more bug fixes, including the rep issues from Amrynn. This process takes FOREVER!!!:ogre_rage:
4. Small tweaks, like giving each mob a unique aggro sound when it attacks. I've given magic resistant and resistant skin mobs a buff so that you can tell when you click on them. I also removed the spell immunity from mobs that rendered your casters entirely useless. I'm really open to balance suggestions, like what poster bvvc said about the agility units.
5. Oh, and not a backpack (too complex to code for 4 separate heroes), but a chest system has been added--essentially the chest is an immobile unit with 6 inventory slots, that appears when you type in -chest

As always, thanks for playing my map. Cheers!
~neckface

This is a player and lover from China. I cannot find the sister's ring in Sunken Ruins. I saw you said the ring was dropped from Beastmaster Fiss in 19#. But I don't know who is Beastmaster Fiss:goblin_cry: because I played Chinese version of Fire and Blood. Please tell me who is Beastmaster Fiss.
Thanx. (Maybe my English isn't good.:ogre_frown:

Level 4
This is a player and lover from China. I cannot find the sister's ring in Sunken Ruins. I saw you said the ring was dropped from Beastmaster Fiss in 19#. But I don't know who is Beastmaster Fiss:goblin_cry: because I played Chinese version of Fire and Blood. Please tell me who is Beastmaster Fiss.
Thanx. (Maybe my English isn't good.:ogre_frown:

Fiss is miniboss who patrols the southeastern section of the map. Look for the section with the naga beastmasters and their hydra. You're in the right place when you find a long hallway with hydra in cages. If you can scout with the hunstmaster or a summoned pet, you can make sure he doesn't sneak up on you!

Level 1
Fiss is miniboss who patrols the southeastern section of the map. Look for the section with the naga beastmasters and their hydra. You're in the right place when you find a long hallway with hydra in cages. If you can scout with the hunstmaster or a summoned pet, you can make sure he doesn't sneak up on you!

I see. Thanx very much. :ogre_haosis:

hehe infact i'm a chengdu cat.天朝版本只是作汉化,英文版本我下了,一样打不出戒指的,这个前面有人说了,作者之后会改进的.

原来是这样,好吧,强迫症表示完成不了支线任务不开心……
你在u9论坛下的天朝版本?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
say when is part 2? got shocked when it said that the campaign was over and that it continued... :vw_wtf:

Really good RPG, btw...