• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CW_Turalyon.blp

Turalyon is an alliance character from the Warcraft Lore. This skin has been created for JokeMaster for his upcoming Alliance models.

TR_01.png
TR_02.png
TR_03.png

All comments and criticism are welcome! I plan to use the feedback to make some updates :)

Keywords:
Turalyon, Arthas, WoW, World, Of, Warcraft, Alliance, Human, Paladin, Warrior, Knight, Fighter, Holy, Light, Gold, Golden
Contents

Turalyon (Texture)

Reviews
23:34, 6th Nov 2010 67chrome: Link to Review
Level 21
Well I'll be using this in my Warcraft II Remake and boy thanks for the skin.
Do you by any chance have a icon for it as well?

Level 6
There are some white lines on the hair that are not touched, or that doesn't matter? But the texture looks very good.

Level 9
at fist stop sandwiching my poor cow between your epic-skins
my skin appears then kinda shitty :(

well to the skin... the armor is great as always :) but as said before the face could need some more definition and imo the eyes look really frightened.
also the shaft of the hammer comes out very blurry. i saw its a kinda tiny texture for this big shaft, it think you can get more out of it.
if you fix that a 5/5 will be stomped on your table.

aah i really like to draw faces and bodys fuck me really up, may we can start a combo. you do the body and i do the face, cause i really love how you do your bodystuff ;)

Level 38
Looks pretty cool. It's nice to see you spend a little more time on modifying the faces, it's a little depressing downloading your skins only to see the portrait file taken up largely by the default texture.

Anyways, this is what Turalyon looked like in WC2 (his portrait anyways, he used the knight sprites for his unit)
turalyon.gif

So I'd recommend perhaps making him blond, and subsequently changing his face a little more so he doesn't look like Arthas with snazzy armor.

Overall the only things I really have a problem with in the texture itself is the larger shoulder seems to wrap a little funny and the pupils seem to small, giving him a bit of a surprised look. Other than that this is very high quality work :)

Level 21
Were you going for a Caca styled, but yeah its good regardless of how much people hate the brown hair, and not the blonde hair.

Turalyon_cataclym_cinematic.PNG

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

His cheekbones are too long. End them just under the mouth.
(They are also too strong in my opinion. Makes him look ridiculous.)

This, and you should work some more on the eyes. Otherwise a really nice skin.

Level 11
I dont think he'd fit in blonde :/ I know that you coulden't permanent colour your hair under this time but let's say some kid threw Dirt in to his hair ? and it also had a healing effect which made his hair look like in those hair comercials :p Realy Nice Work!.

Level 4
Uhm is it me or is Textures/Arthas.blp wrong or something? since I can't get the model into my map :S :S

Level 1
everything is of great quality. but i'm not a big fan of his face :/
but still you amazed me and a 5/5 from me^_^

Wc3 faces are always ugly,nice skin btw going right on to my map +rep keep up the good work we need more usfull skins like this one :goblin_good_job: