• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ThroughThe Fire And Flames

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi This Is my First Map And First Time I Am working With World Editor This Map Is About
DragonForce Most Success Full Song Through The Fire And The Flames Enjoy And Tell Me What Do You Fell :D

P.S Sorry For Repeating All That Cinematic 4-5 Times Becaus I Can't Make The Cinematic Last For 7 Mins Sorry Really Sorry

Keywords:
Dragonforce,Through The Fire And The Flame,
Contents

ThroughThe Fire And Flames (Map)

Reviews
00:02, 6th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: AProject mentioned some problems with it, you should improve it. Don't post your first work here, rather use the Map Development Forum, Rejected.

M

00:02, 6th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
AProject mentioned some problems with it, you should improve it. Don't post your first work here, rather use the Map Development Forum, Rejected.

Level 31
Alright, this is the most boring and monotonous cinematic I've ever seen!

All I saw was the same actions happening about 12 times till cinematic end. Also Cinematic mode turns itself OFF and turn itself ON immediately two times in one repeat of all actions making cinematic look even worse.

It was so monotonous and boring that I was going to turn it off not waiting it's end, but I wanted to see what happens at end.

And ending of all it was badly-done as well. Some kind of message showed up and I couldn't even read half of the message when cinematic ended so quickly that I absolutely lost my impression.
Song took too long.

Afterall, camera views was not that bad, forgeting the moments when camera view gets inside to cliff.

At start, I was expecting to write a nice review, but all these repeating actions ruined all fun and it's orginality.

I rate it by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected because of it's poor quality.