• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Finding Certain Skins & Models in Forsaken Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HI Everyone,

I've been searching the skins on hive from ( Resources in use by Curse of the Forsaken v3.0.1 ) however there is two specific models/skins I still have not been able to find for my map within World Editor.

1) Flying Valkyrie - I have been able to find the Pale and Dark Valkyrie, but not been so lucky finding the ''flying'' Valkyrie they have in the campaign.

2) Zombie Archer - The one shown in the Forsaken campaign - I have downloaded and tried many skins but still haven't managed to find the one used in the campaign. I have found the wrench archer but not the zombie high-elf archer.

Thank you for anyone who can help!

Level 2
The flying valkyr is just the alternate form of that model, you must change his data in the model editor to use it, try the same settings that the obsidian statue / destroyer uses for the ground version, and the flying version.
Thank you, do you have any ides where the archer is?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Is it this one, by the late, great AndrewOverload?

Status
Not open for further replies.