• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extra Inventory + Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I have been thinking long time to put a extra inventory system to my campaign: The Chosen Ones. I have not find any working extra inventory system that works in campaign. So, is there any extra inventory system that works in campaign?

One of my friend just made one, but I'm not sure if I should use this. Many tester says that I should find a better one. What do you think, what should I do?

Attachments

• Item Campaign.w3n
    109.3 KB · Views: 72
Level 17
Erm, every inventory system should work in campaigns, I believe.
I have seen a few nice inventory systems in the spells section. All you have to do is to save the inventory systems variables into the gamecache and retrieve it on the next map. Well, it might be a little more complicated than I think but I think it's doable.

Level 17
Well, Obi Van, my friend, I'm afraid I can't help you since I'm yet to touch the GameCache for the first time so I would have to learn it before I help you and my hands are full at the moment.
I'm sure someone would give you a hand or you could examine the Inventory systems and try to figure out how to transfer your extended inventory to the next map.
I don't think it would be radically different than saving and transfering a Blizzard Default inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.