• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

conditions.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok. i'm sorry, i know some1 will answer this just like that, but i'm stuck in a noob circle. how do i create a condition to check what a unit has in its inventory?

i'm trying to make a stacking system whereby there is a potion. you pick it up. (you may or may/not have other items in your inventory) and only if you don't already have one, it gets added to your inventory as normal with 1 charge. now if i go and pick up another one. i want it so that the item gets removed and a extra charge is put on the potion i have. (stacking system =D).

actions, slight problem but with time i can work it. but i can't create a condition that... well you know what i mean.

i would greatly appreciate someone who could tell me exactly how i should trigger this

ty =D

p.s. PLEASE!! say there is a way to do this in GUI, i HATE jass

Last edited:
Level 14
i got a solution to your first problem, there is a condtion to check item carried, just go to item comparision, it says value equal to value, for the first thing you select "item carried by hero in slot x" for second you need a variable for your item, and select it

Status
Not open for further replies.