• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Many question on campaign creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm creating a campaign, rpg of course.

I've seen many gorgeus spell/ability that i would insert in the campaign, like 100slots inventory, rpg system (the one that show the damage overhead the monster), and other.

The questions is:

1) At the beginning of the campaign, a dialog appears for chose the hero. Now i had to save that specific hero and restore in every map, so i can recognize in which hero the player had choose.

2) How i can import and make works the system that i mentioned? Always have a red cross on the trigger :(

Thanks in advance ^^

P.s. sry for my tremendous english :cry:

Level 2
Thanks a lot for the fast answer, today i'll try everything. What about to store the selected hero in gamecache with a variable and restore in the next map?

Level 2
Ok, i've tryied, but fail. If someone pls try to import the system in a map, could say me how he did if it's work? Thanks :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.