• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy Fight v2.4b[BETA] AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Hero Arena
-Custom Spells
-Custom Models
-Includes AI
-Custom Music

a hero arena between characters of ff and kingdom hearts.
errors are common to this map because it's under beta testing.
former duel of square heroes.
A fast paced hero arena. Select heroes over different characters on the final fantasy universe!

these are the heroes selectable in the map:
-Cloud
-Squall
-Zidane
-Tidus
-Sephiroth
-Zack
-Tifa
-Vivi
-Ultimecia
-Terra
-Yuna
-Donald
-Goofy
-Sora
-Garnet
-Kuja
-Genesis
-Firion
-Mickey
-Jecht
-Emperor
-Kefka
-Roxas
-Noctis
-Lulu
-Garland
-Zell
-Rinoa
-Seifer
-Selphie
-Tonberry
-Ifrit
-Shiva
-Bahamut

Screenies:

Signature Skills:
wc3scrnshot020611143330.jpg

wc3scrnshot020611002257.jpg

Team Duel Clash
wc3scrnshot020611143302.jpg

The Arena
wc3scrnshot123010180411.jpg

Bosses
wc3scrnshot123010180502.jpg

Secret Heroes
wc3scrnshot123010180511.jpg

Mechanics:

Kills
Kills are the major priority of the game. The team that has the higher kills shall won. When you kill your allied hero, the score will be distributed to the enemy team so be careful of doing that. When you kill a hero, there's a chance that the hero's items in the inventory will be dropped. The first and the second slot in your inventory is free from dropping so use it wisely.

Arena
The main levelling area for heroes. When you are inside the arena, you will get bonus 300 gold every 30 seconds of the game so occupy the arena and don't let the enemy go inside. As the time goes by, creeps will respawn new waves.

Duel
Its Either team duel or 1v1 duel.
Duel will occur every 4 minutes. The dueling hero will be the player with the highest kill, the team leader. When you won the duel, you will have two kills equivalent for a one kill.

Shops
There are three shops in the game. The marketplace, mogshop and the chocobo dealer. Marketplace sells potions so you can survive in the middle of the fight. Mogshop sells tomes that adds permanently to your attributes. Chocobo Dealer sells ultimate weapons for your hero. Ultimate weapons are designed for one hero-type purposes. For example, you can't equip an ultimate weapon "Materia Blade" for Vivi. It's just a waste of money.

Bosses
Bosses have large bounty award and drops rare items. If you challenge a boss, make sure you are fully equipped.

Bugs
Bugs are usual here because it's under beta testing. If you find any bugs, you can inform me.

Terrain
If you can help me for a better arena, i will be happy too. :)

AI
The AI is not totally finished. It is a bit stupid. And sometimes it became imbalance. If you can help me for improving the AI, i would be happy to put you in credits.

Extra Commands
-unstuck = when you're stucked, just type this.
-ms = It informs what is the movement speed of your hero.

Change Log:
-New Bosses: Ifrit, Shiva and Griever
-New Hero: Selphie, Zell, Seifer, Rinoa
-New Secret Heroes: Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva
-New Terrain
-Fixed Few Bugs
-Nearly Finished from being BETA

Keywords:
final, fantasy, kingdom, hearts, sora, cloud, zidane, ix, vii, viii, crisis, core, zack, goofy, disney, 3, Kefka, fight, emperor, jecht, tifa, genesis
Contents

Final Fantasy Fight v2.4b[BETA] AI (Map)

Reviews
14:50, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
I like this map. Thanks for making it. I don't like the camera when it comes to duel time, I find it difficult to click on the hero.

Level 6
I have some suggestion...

Instead of spawning ur heroes at the start of the game in the middle of the battleground, try spawning them at the revive sites, this is always better.

Cause when i was spawn in the middle... i'm dead the next second.... I've no doubt where you get those models from... i know the source... (if i am correct) anyway, the game started a little too fast. No time for preps, and AIs are still a sometimes stupid or either way they are too smart... (personal opinion)... Gave the player some time to buy an item or two, before initializing the game, or if you do not want that, simply initialize the game after 10/20 seconds after hero selection; if a player haven't choose a hero, than random 1 for he/she.

Change the starting spawn area, it will be a lot more better, & in your trigger please do this: select unit (choosen by X player) give selected unit to X player, when a player selects the hero, pan the camera to the location of the unit.

I have another suggestion is that i would suggest that the middle (battleground/centre) is for random battles with creatures spawning only at corners or sides of the battleground, this would greatly reduce the commotion of who is fighting who, & who is farming at the corner of the battleground.

Nice creation anyway. I give it a 3.5/5. If you have created the AI + Spell triggering by yourself, i say it would be a 4/5.

Level 2
this map has potential, but you need a good spell maker for this map. I liked the models that you used, but most of the skill effect sucked (no offense). My fave character FF Sephiroth came out with ugly skill set :( here, i have a skill set suggestion for you..

Skill1: Fire3, Ice3, Lightning3 (Maybe randomed?)

Skill2: Long range slashes (Don't know the name but seen at crisis core and advent children. the one that slices mountain with invisible slash)

Skill3: Meteor (Signature skill from FF7 this is the real skill of Black Materia.) or some cool multi-slash attack like octaslash seen on crisis core.

Skill4: Ulti - Supernova

BTW,
-remove the annoying gates that you needed to destroy on each corner, it takes too much time :(
-add teleportation on each corners of the arena, so that the player can sneak attack without taking a detour around the map.
-and gaining skills is too easy, you get ulti in level 6 and you fight like 150 rounds. try expanding the gaps of the skill levels, ulti should be at like level 25?

Well, my rate for this map is 6/10
I'll give you better rates if you improve this map :D

Last edited:
Level 4
Great map! but..

some ultimate skill of some heroes are like hax!!

especially with the Supernova... I know its powerful
but at least make it that it only hit one person, like in Dissidia!
cuz one time I was playing with AIs, Sephiroth cast
supernova then boom all of us are dead. even you had
5 special weapons or lvl 25 your still dead with his
supernova

Level 6
this got Rejected? What? What? What? Why? this game is the most fun i have had in Warcraft in ages, i love this game, i love the unbalanced-ness, it adds an interesting aspect to the game e.g. its really fast paced. and the abilities are amazingly done. can you tell me why it was rejected? cause i'm a map maker too and would love to fix some issues and get this game to the public.

also, some suggestions xP make the ultimate weapons a hella lot stronger, but make them cost alot more and that you can only purchase one. also some more heroes and items, but you've probobly been hearing that alot.

Level 1
Nah, SuperNova Sucks like Roxas Event Horizon, It's easily dodge. although its better than the previous version where super nova takes a lot of time, enough for anyone to Run.

Level 1
Hey, is the map still going on? Please fix Tidus, it always un balanced! Before it was too strong now it was too weak!
Also fix Roxas event horizon, decrease its delay or increase its area or increase the time of his spin swing stun!

Level 1
Hello, I found a very big bug '-', I don't know if it's only with zidane, but he was able to kill both shiva and ifrit taking no damage '-'! they just couldn't hit him..