• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mazo Town v2.4b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mazo Town, a loap map. This map is finally finished! . Contact me , lemonv1 in Garena for any bug fixes. Visit the page, mazotownwc3.freeforums.org for details and more.

Beta Testors / People who helped me,
ZzZ_Ling and johnson70 !

Some models taken from hiveworkshop and pictures from google.

Changelogs from v2.3b to v2.4a-b.
-Lag bugs have been fixed
-Map is now stable and many bugs fixed! Hooray!
-Zeus Added
-New items added

This map is protected and not for open source

Keywords:
Loap , Life of a peasant , RPG , lemonv1
Contents

Mazo Town v2.4b (Map)

Reviews
21:37, 9th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Fix your descriptions. Either use Map Description Generator (requires java) or Map Description Templates. Set to Awaiting Update. [EDIT] please add a more detailed and well written description. along with screen shots.
Level 3
The approval process has been going fairly slow. To update the map just reload it here with the update button above. Fix the description and add notes in a "changelog" to tell the moderator what you fixed. It might not get rejected once its ready.

Yeah I'm back after fixing the lag bugs and hopefully it turns out better. Thanks for the suggestions :)