• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Festival v2.4b

A map with 24 different cool minigames. The winner can choose a few games freely when the competition is over.

Lots of fun!

Change log:

2.4:
- Lots of new interfering ablities added to existing games.
- Difficulty curve adjusted on many minigames (usually made harder in the beginning with a slower increase).
- Lots of other changes to existing games.
- Command buttons are now all using the same hotkeys (including move, attack etc) on the left side of a keyboard.
- Games are now initialized at the same time as the descriptions, but you will still have to wait a few seconds before you can start playing.
- Amount of minigames played changed to 3/6/9 normal and 3/6/9 free.
- You will no longer die when winning a minigame.

2.3:
- All games follow the ice theme.
- Games that didn't fit at all have been replaced with similar games that do fit.
- Points in "first to do x" games are now distributed to losers - they get points equal to what the last player to make it would have gotten if everyone made it.
- A new cinematic will play when the game is finished.
- Minimap preview replaced again.
- Description messages now stay longer.
- Terrain improvements in a few minigames.
- Some triggers are made lighter to reduce lag.

2.2:
- 2 new minigames
- minor tweaks to existing games
- new minimap preview
- performance improvements (hopefully less lag)
- reduced file size (by reducing size and amount of imported files)
- minor bug fixes
- not beta anymore

2.1:
- 2 new minigames
- should be easier to understand the games
- few minor adjustments to the games
- bug fixes

Here are some screenshots:

Contents

Ice Festival v2.4b (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: haha nice name Ice festival ! I like Mini-Games and that yours is also fine [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: haha nice name Ice festival ! I like Mini-Games and that yours is also fine
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 5
"A map with 24 different cool and unique minigames."

well i already know some of the minigames and checked my map folder n i dont got the map
-so "unique" is a bit much said

Voi

Voi

Level 3
I don't know what you mean...but...

Maybe unique isn't true for exactly all games, but I've never seen anything similar to many of the minigames in any OTHER map. Of course it uses the same minigames as the old versions of same map if you say you've seen them before...