• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fight Arena (FFA)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just a map i want a friend to test... ignore it. It is not even close to complete. I would like to thank alot of people for custom model files but i will do that when i really post the final and everything... And I did get Elprede's permision to edit his map. He is playing a diffrent game now but you can reach him still or talk to his brother D4rk_Arthas who recognizes me as YourFutureSelf. Elprede recognizes me as Satin_himself. Got to Go. Later

Keywords:
Not Done, Incomplete, Just Testing
Contents

Final Fight Arena (FFA) (Map)

Reviews
03:53, 21st Jul 2008 Septimus: Use pastebin if you want to upload temporary files. Map section is not for people to upload incomplete/alpha stage map

M

03:53, 21st Jul 2008
Septimus:

Use pastebin if you want to upload temporary files. Map section is not for people to upload incomplete/alpha stage map