• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(16)Interdimentional[FFA]

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
this map it was create map, for kill´jaden. create for battle all v all, 16 players in map.
whit multi teleports and special game in 4 x 4 x 4 x 4
Previews
Contents

(16)Interdimentional[FFA] (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Hey, I really appreciate your attempt at making such a large map. Unfortunately the map seems have some sort of protecting mechanism which makes it pretty much impossible for me to properly review it. So I have no way of knowing if the portals...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Hey, I really appreciate your attempt at making such a large map.
Unfortunately the map seems have some sort of protecting mechanism which makes it pretty much impossible for me to properly review it.
So I have no way of knowing if the portals, creeps, itemdrops, spawn location,..... are set up correctly, or if there are gamebreaking issues that I just didnt see when testing it ingame.
What I can tell from test games however, is that at least the following issues exist:
1. Map is not classified as melee by the editor, and does not use "melee (latest patch)" game data, so it uses patch 1.07 balance. For example, there are only 5 heroes in the tavern.
2. Some itemdrops are not balanced for the camps that drop them.
3. Weird forces, why does it have separate observers who spawn with an invulnerable building in the central island?
4. There is some kind of zoom, which is nice, but it seems to be different from the current w3c zoom?
5. There also isnt much terraining, which is however understandable given the size of the map. Still, it is very hard to get s sense of orientation on the map.
6. Some main bases have very few trees.

So for, I would like to at the very least see these issues fixed or explained (except 5, which would be a lot of work to improve), but I cannot guarantee that once this is done, I will not find further problems. I also dont see a reason why you would want to protect a melee map, but maybe you can explain your thoughts here too? Until then, map set to Awaiting Update.