• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feeling Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i think im not satisfied anymore & its a problem...

it seems that i edit maps more than i play warcraft & time is passing fast and the day seems going short. what s happening is that i always open the world editor after i play my modified melee maps and the cycle continues. perhps this due to im just only alone in my comp because we hav no internet coz my mom dont allows it... we're so poor, philippines f u must know...i even bought my pirated games wc3&tft for about 5 us dollor coz the rate is 130pesos/cd...

is there a cure for this cycle i am in...?

maybe to forget the world editor and just play the basic maps & campaigns is a blessing...

just thinking....
hmm...pls dont banned me f i bought pirated cd...

Level 9
What are in CAPS?

what are exactly in CAPS?
CAPS as in Capital letters & f it so how does writing in CAPS become rude or an act of rudeness (f such words exist). it is the meaning & intentions of the words being expressed in any forms will define the quality of the words being expressed.

Am i understanding things very well? enlightened me, pls?

sometimes i like to write in caps & most of engrng studnts i know write in caps more often & not many of them are not non-rude only some less than the many.

Level 22
it seems that i edit maps more than i play warcraft & time is passing fast and the day seems going short. what s happening is that i always open the world editor after i play my maps and the cycle continues

Join the club. I think in that one sentance you described just about everyone here...
-VGsatomi

Edit: To answer your question, posting in all caps is annoying, obnoxious and doest not make your sentance any easier to read. And it's bad grammer on top of that.

Level 3
vgsatomi, not everyone's first initiate languague is english. i started learning english at the age of 8, give 3/4 of the civilization a rest, we can make as much grammar errors we want. you discourage variety and that's very sickening.

Level 3
nah greyarchon that would mean that people should just learn how to do maps, skins, icons , drawings without them involving being pure shit.
respect what everyone is able to do and receive, we're not blaming one beceause hes a beginner in english languague or beceause he might do bad skins.
a lot of people do bad skins here, and no one really complains.

stop complaining, grey archon and vgsatomi, let's make it clear

Level 11
harper....the answer is simple. You've been spending too much time on WC. Go get some other hobby and focus on it for a while.

And GreyArchon...you should know that Wormy doesn't have the mental capacity to use the english language correctly. So we can't expect much well written english from him.

Did I say Wormy?

I meant W a r t n e r.

Sorry about the mix-up, you two are just so similar, it's such an amazing coincidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.