• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as bad as I've had... once my house got struck by lightning and the computer got surged... and myy WC3 cd was in the thing... so I couldnt get it out... Once we got the comp checked out and was informed that it was unfixable, I just smashed the CPU with a hammer to get my cd out.... And I had no computer for like 3 weeks because we had to get a new one... :cry:

Level 6
im really sry bout wut happend to u accolit, and im really sry bout wut im going to say, but that sound really funny! :lol: lmaowraotf

im really sry, but i cant help it

Level 13
stop whining, atleast you have the funds to buy a new one. you're not a person in the poor countries that kills without any care persons for money. you're not a thug raised in the street and your family didn't got killed or anything. In some countries, people would be so happy to have 1$, while here it wouldn't be such an amazing event.

get over it, if you're so saddened about your comp, you will probably suicide when your parents would die.

It's your fault if you had a power surge, it could've been avoided, by removing the wires from it and hiding it under your bed.

Level 6
man ppl, wormskull's right. a computer (in some countries) would probaably be considerd a god!!! be happy of wut u got now, becus who knows, someday u mite be living in the streets. any one could be, even me. im happy of wut i got, and where sorta havin money problems.

Level 2
my friend was playing diablo, and the game cd literally, well, exploded inside his cd rom drive. Cause when a cd is cheaply made (which I suppose it was) and it spins at several thousand rpms per second, it develops infinatesmal cracks in the center. And when these get hot from the cd spinning ya know, they expand, but the rest of the cd doesn't, and it literally goes "boom" I was there when it happened. The cd was shattered and the cd rom drive was wasted. My friend kinda went psyco for a few days cause he didn't have his beloved Diablo 2, but I must say, it was kind of funny.

Level 2
yeah but in some cultures the comluter is considered the devil, thats why they keep to thier simple ways. and besides if you felt so sorry for those ppl in countries where they cant affor PCs then why dont you just shut up and give them your computer. just because there are people out there with worse problems than us, that doesnt mean that you cant talk about your own problems.

Level 21
Wormskull : we know that they're poor countries, hungry people, but..
We can't quarry all the world misery ! I'm REALLY sry but does we can do for them ? What ?
Dat's sad but true...

If i've got a time machine, i'll return far, far away in the past and i'll kill firsts humans...

Shadow Hunter : I know what happens to ur brother... I was playing to Diablo and I heard a strange noise (klaklaklaklak shploung bork ktttthttttth wagahounza). I've try to open my CD drive and then... The cd had explode and the parts goes in the computer, in the room and in my leg...
Luck : that's wasn't my CD...

Level 2
about all that stuff with the poor countries, i just got to say, some people would give an arm and a leg for a computer. I of all people would know, although i now live in a nice subarb of Chicago, I was born and raised in the philippines (Manilla and then Bagabag,'case ur wondering (my parents were missionaries there for 20 years)).

First off wormskull remember when i said i know longer listen ot you, burn in hell
secondly i dont live in some third world country so i dont care what they think of computers, i care that they starve and crap but i hate getting that whole, IN THIS COUNTRY THEY DONT HAVE THIS shit, its bad enough my dad gives me the speeches but not u guys too

And worm im flat fukin broke so dont say i have funds, im not like the rest of u who get a fkin 10$ allowance a week, i g2 work for my cash and its like 2$ a job (as in mowing lawn doing dishes)

MUAHHAHAHA
i performed a frankenstein and combined my computer with my brothers and built an UBER computer, its 3V1LL337! im goin to a LAN Party this weekend wit it (First time playing Doom3 Multiplayer (w00t)) so i might submit some crap every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.