• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys; long time no see. I use to make maps and what not for WarCraft 3 but stopped playing for several months. I now want to just kinda play around with making maps but found out that I only have my WarCraft 3 RoC CD and not my TFT CD. I have the case that has both the CD Keys however.

I googled and found a bunch of videos on getting TFT through torrents but I haven't found much luck through that. I remember a long time ago I was able to install TFT without my CD but still with the CD Key. Can anyone kinda point me in the right direction in installing TFT using my CD Key :cry:

I really wanna start mapping again.

Thanks.

Level 19
You could contact Blizzard, I think:)
I really hope it'll help, because I've seen people doing it before.

PS: I'm so sorry, I have to go now...

Level 40
Go to http://www.battle.net/ and register a Battle.net account. Register your keys to said account once you have registered it (just log in and click Add a game). Once you have registered them you can download their clients, and they will be noCD versions in the case of games like SC which required a CD if you installed them from the disk.

This also prevents your CD keys from being stolen, since you have a way to prove that the key is yours and a key can only be registered to one battle.net account.

Status
Not open for further replies.