• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Looking for help with WE Unlimited Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I want to make a map with WE Unlimited, I'm fairly new to the program however I keep getting a error stating the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD-ROM drive error.

World Editor failed to run
Please make sure your Warcraft III disc is in your CD-ROM drive, then click on 'Retry'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However I do have my Warcraft III Frozen Throne disk in the CD-ROM
I'd like to make a map, if WE Unlimited just doesn't work then please suggest any better programs.

Thanks - George

Level 17
We unlimited is not good. I think it's only work with patch 1.21.
You can use this tool.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools.php?id=1sijqi
What is your warcraft patch. If you install 1.27,maybe you lose your warcraft like me.
If you need help with anything bro, tell us.

Lose your Warcraft -__- does that even make sense...

Anyways, that link version works but there's a much, much better update of JNGP. Google JNGP 2.0 and have fun using it... It gives you the ability of having vJASS, breaking the limit of maximum doodads/units/tiles, importing/exporting OE/Trigger/anything data, etc. It's just too cool.

EDIT: JNGP 2.0 LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.