• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite WoW Race

Favourite WoW Race

• Human

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Gnome

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Orc

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Troll

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Undead

Votes: 23 20.4%
  • Tauren

Votes: 19 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
For the Gnomes!

NOTE: The gnome is my character and the elf is my friends character ^^

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emote_laugh: :emote_laugh: :emote_laugh: :emote_laugh: :emote_laugh:
Nelfs?:eekani: they anoye me ...

Level 14
Errr, Ragnaros is a son of one of the old gods, and is an extremely powerful elemental. The fact that you can kill him is just fucked up.

-*meow*

about this , its fucked up cuz u can kill Illidan and soon The Lich King . . .ok so . . .who cant be killed now by a ordanary sword . . .And I wonder. . .if wc4 ever comes out. . wha thappens with all the raid the wow players did. . .did all the important dungeon NPCs rievive :grin: -joke- Oh yeah and Night Elves FTW !

Level 2
I played WoW only in a 10 days free trailer. I played a tauren warrior. don't really remember the server though... it was long ago....
anyway, I like male taurens cuz they're big, hairy and strong:grin: they're the largest race in the game. Even the dranei aren't so big. too bad they have only 4 classes. there coulda been a tauren priest IMO.

Level 7
I played WoW only in a 10 days free trailer. I played a tauren warrior. don't really remember the server though... it was long ago....
anyway, I like male taurens cuz they're big, hairy and strong:grin: they're the largest race in the game. Even the dranei aren't so big. too bad they have only 4 classes. there coulda been a tauren priest IMO.

In the game manual i clearly shows troll are BIGGER then tauren. THe mo-hawks but them just above the hunch backed tauren

Level 14
I had such an expirience in Ratchet. A horde of vile gnomes (most WarLocks and MaGes) get off from the ship and killed every low-level horde dude. They were around 12-14, we were around 20. Finally a group of 60-lvls arrived from Crossroads and killed them. This was before TBC, and this was the moment when I decided to stop playing on Blizz servers...

Level 6
I had such an expirience in Ratchet. A horde of vile gnomes (most WarLocks and MaGes) get off from the ship and killed every low-level horde dude. They were around 12-14, we were around 20. Finally a group of 60-lvls arrived from Crossroads and killed them. This was before TBC, and this was the moment when I decided to stop playing on Blizz servers...
you stop playin' WoW cause u died, or...?

Level 5
Undead pwns in teh coolest animations category.

BM Orc Hunter wins in being most overpowered character category.

Blood Elves look pretty cool, but I don't care for the racials (didn't PvP much).

P.S. Healing a Gnome tank is terrible. Tauren make the best tanks. Gnomes ftl.

Level 9
Whats your favorite race?

Whats youre favorite race?and why?
Mine personally is the Draenei and the Orc's.
The Draenei cuz they look kewl and are awesome.
(not much of a explenation >.<)
And the Orc's because i liked them since WC2.And in WC3 Grom Hellscream and Thrall they are awesome.
Maybe Troll's also cuz of their accent Jamaica mon!
I like the Horde more then the alliance but my cousin plays Alliance so i chose to play with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.