• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Star Wars Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Boba Fett, because no one can match the Fett man.

Also Darth Vader, because no matter how much George Lucas tries, he can't ruin the greatest villain ever.

Level 36
Boba Fett takes the cake for me. All Mandalorians are exceptionally badass, Canderous Ordo is a close second for me.

If we're talking about the most powerful Jedi in history technically it's Jacen Solo. It would have been Luke according to GL, because Luke is the Anakin Skywalker that reached his full potentional, but Eu states that Jacen had even more power with the force, allowing him to do crazy shit nobody had ever seen before, like his whole flow walking thing.

Level 14
Jacen is eh. He gets pwnt by his sister.

And plus in Inferno Luke pretty much omgwtfbbqpwns Jacen without lifting a finger.

I'll agree that if Jacen had grown up a little more he may have beaten Luke, but he never reached his "full potential."

Yes Jacen had crazy abilities, but he still couldn't beat Luke. He only beat Mara by using poison.

I'm not saying Luke is the strongest, I still love Revan. Hell Plageuis (or w/e) could manipulate midichlorians. Or Darth Nihilus, who could have easily killed anyone.

Level 36
I know the name of the game.

Going back to Jacen, the only reason that Jaina could come close to taking him was because she learned every dirty fighting trick in the book from Fett. Fett's probably the greatest non-Jedi warrior in the whole frickin' canon. You just can't put him down.

If not for that, I don't think she could have killed him. And I'm discussing force power here. Luke may have been better with a lightsaber, but I think Jacen's powers reached deeper than his did.

Level 14
Going back to Jacen, the only reason that Jaina could come close to taking him was because she learned every dirty fighting trick in the book from Fett. Fett's probably the greatest non-Jedi warrior in the whole frickin' canon. You just can't put him down.

Which is why my avatar for a long time was Boba Fett :p

If not for that, I don't think she could have killed him. And I'm discussing force power here. Luke may have been better with a lightsaber, but I think Jacen's powers reached deeper than his did.

I still get the impression with Jacen that he never reached his full potential as a Jedi/Sith because he practically stopped his "studies" to take over the galaxy. And his teachers either died, or stopped talking to him (i.e. tried to kill him).

Yes he had awesome abilities, like flow walking, but he probably could have become even more powerful, given proper instruction and more time.

Luke wasn't as powerful when he beat Vader as he was later in the latest book series. Why? Because he's older and wiser and has been "studying" and practicing since then.

Jacen never had that. Which is why I think on a "fair" 1 on 1 fight, Luke would wipe the floor with Jacen.

Anyway, sorry about taking this off-topic.

Level 36
Yeah, yeah, but then you have the 3500 year equivalent of Mara Jade, what's her face there.... the Red head bounty hunter, the one that's supposed to be the Kotor Mara Jade?

I can't remember her name.

Also, Kyle Katarn and Kyp Durron were both crazy, but neither were the most powerful. Though Kyp admittedly did send a spaceship into the center of a gas giant and then pull it back out again only using the force...

Impressive stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.