• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars : Galactic Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Introduction:
Hello People of the Hive! A few weeks ago i watched once again the star wars movies again! And then i thought! A Galactic Map of the Star Wars univers would be sooo cool! And because there are so many units of the Star Wars Universe. Why dont build it with the WE editor!

Map Idea: I thought of a campaign which is build up like the Rexxar campaign! This means... for example the Planet Tatooine is one Map and to go to other Places you have to have a Spaceship where you load the next map, the UNIVERSE from here you can go to any Planet you want to. On the Planets you can do Quests and all that kind of stuff.

Classes: I thought that you could chose between becoming a Jedi or a normal Soldier with his Blaster... and you also can turn into evil and good

Factories: To get Money to buy Spaceships (which i think should be expensiv) you can do Quest or buy Taverns/Factorys where you get income for every 10 Minutes

Spaceships: There should be 3 diffrent kind of Spaceships.
The normal Spaceship like an X-wing or the JediStarfighter
The trading Ship with this ship you can do "TradingQuests" like bring these Guns to Kamino
and of course
The GIGANTIC BATTLECRUISERS... which will be very expensiv and you only will able to have those in the endgame

Enemie territories: I wanted to have the 2 Fraktions (Battledroids and Clones) agains each others on few of the planets where you can fight for one of those sides... (by the way the story would be like 5 years after the Betrayal of Anakin to the Jedi, but more on that later)

Maps: Just now i thought of some maps (Planets)
Tatooine - the dessert
Moon of Endor - The forest with huge trees and ewoks
Geonosis - another dessert but with battledroidsfactorys... (an enemy territory where clones (or the empire) fights agains the remaing seperatists
Dagobah- a swamp / jungle where you can learn some new jedi arts from master YODA!
Imperial Spacestation - (havent really thought of this but it would be cool if there also would be one gigantic Space Station)

yeah thats the Idea and the story

Story: How i allready said! the story would be 5 years or so after the Betrayal of Anakin which means... Jedis are against the Empire and Darth Vader is hunting some of them! Most of the Battledroids are destroyed but the war continues still
And the Empire is building there first DEATH STAR!
You beginn the story with your hero (name/race= Unknown) at a ship which gets attacked by spacepirates and you crash into Tatooine!
There you will have to deside then if you want a blaster or an lightsaber!
Obi Wan who went into exil finds you and protects you from the Pirates!
When you took the Lightsaber you go with him and become his Padawan / If you took the Blaster you go somehow still with the Pirates to become yourself one (not really a pirate but you become a soldier /bounty hunter /trader whatever you want)
By Obi wan you have to do some quests like kill the tuskans there and get this from the farm where luke skywalker lives (but he is only a 10 year old boy)

That would be my idea! Im sorry for my bad english ^^ but im better in talking english than writing it ;)

(I wanted to start with the map BUT! somehow the Models of Olofmoleman dont work by me! WE crashes after a random point when i place them in the map)

So i wanted to ask you following things:
-Can you help me with this modelproblem?
-Do you want to build this map?
-Do you have any ideas how it could become BETTER?
-Please Rate the idea!
(If you want to i can upload 1 screenshot of Tatooine Its not much because my we crashes always ;) )

:psmile:Frozenbrain:psmile:

Level 8
I think the map would attract more people if it was playable on bnet because alot more people prefer online games. Of course thats just my opinion but I can help you with getting models/icons/lore and music.

Rate:

I think your map has potential just as long as it doesn't become another star wars map lost in the deep space of hive project ideas.

Level 4
Agreed, has potential, but I think this could be eh, a little difficult considering the map size. You have space view, and a all the planets. Good luck, but if you can pull it off, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.