• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars - Lords & Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, it´s very annoying to always work at the same map for me. So i created a side map, to gain more fun at my main project (Dungeon Gods)
So, my Map is a Star Wars - Fighting map. 2 Players at 1 area, a jedi/sith and another jedi/sith (jedi vs jedi is training battle :D)
There are 2 Abilities, the first is "attack" to bring the jedi/sith to attack in front of him. The second is "Jump" to jump away, to the enemy etc.
Every Jedi/Sith has his special Spells, (i will create all movie-jedi/sith and also legendary ones like Darth Malak/Revan etc) The Map should be very quick at later stages, with much power. I have the pre-pre-pre-pre alpha map here for you, i hope you like the idea, so i will create the map.

Attachments

• Star Wars - Lords & Masters.w3x
    159.7 KB · Views: 40
Level 8
Its still in the first-day-phase, but i will add some thing later. Actually, the Jedi can jump, throw lightsaber and the sith can cast lightning :/
I will add some more areas later, lets see what the futur brings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.