• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swtor - orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
2ps1v1l.jpg

Features:
2 sides to choose(Empire and the Rebels)
8 classes to choose(Empire: Sith Warrior,Sith Inqusitor,Spy,Bounty Hunter
Rebels:Jedi Knight,Jedi Consular,Trooper,Smugler)
Good battles(capture the flag,Destroy,Defend and etc)
Good instances(there will be 4 instances)
Points for pvp(Star Wars Points = more you have more bounty on your head)
and 8 races four for each side(Sith:Humans,Rattataki,Duros,Sith Pureblood
Rebels:Humans,Twilek,Mirialan,Miraluka)
Space fight

Team
Terrainer - me
Trigerer- needed
Modeler - needed
Artist - (me for now)
Idealist - no need because the idea is from the game SWTOR so theres everything i need.

Beta testing: 0%
Features: 0%
Characters: 50%
Terrain: 1%
Triggers: 0%
About Empires Classes:
------------------------------------Sith Inqusitor------------------------------

a Dark jedi with incredible powers at lvl 55 he is master of the force he is better in the force and weaker in lightsaber duel... he will have a Dark,red robe with little armor means cloth.

----------------------------------Sith Warrior-------------------------------------

A Dark jedi with icredible lightsaber skills at lvl 55 he is master of combat with lightsaber he is better in lightsaber than the powers... He will have heavy armor.

---------------------------------Bounty Hunter------------------------------------

He is a soldier with incredible skills in Hunting his pray on lvl 55 he is master of hunting with his flamethrower and his gun. He have heavy armor, plate armor.His skills are incredible in shooting.

--------------------------------Spy-----------------------------------------------

He is a soldier(medic) he will serve as medic in the empire also he is good with shooting with 2 pistols, he will wear medium armor.

Rebels Classes:

------------------------------Jedi Knight------------------------------------------

Light Jedi who wants to help people he is peacekeeper.He is strong in Combat like Sith Warrior.He will wear Heavy armor means good armor.

-----------------------------Jedi Consular-----------------------------------------

A Jedi who wants to heal the people upgrade(abilities).He will serve you well in instances also in battles.Robe,cloth.

------------------------------Trooper---------------------------------------------

A trooper that have one good big gun.He will help the Rebels, he wears good armor,heavy and his gun is too powerful.

------------------------------Smugler---------------------------------------------

He is a guy who helps the republic he is like Han Solo.He is good at shooting with 2 pistols he is helpful in instances.

Last edited:
Level 2
Features are updated now with more explanation about them...
Updated the first post

Last edited:
Level 2
OMG Man pls see SWTOR trailers,gameplays pls pls im making it SWTOR style but i need modeler to start because it really need good models

Level 2
yea i know but i need Darth Malgus Buildings models thats why i cant even start so if no one comes till 23-24 Mart this thread will die... and i will start a map with model that allready there.

Level 3
Well jedi & sith rly wear only robes etc. exept some vader kind of sith who cant live without hes armors..

but still keep it up this is gonna be awesome =)

Status
Not open for further replies.