• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Starwars battlefront 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Im already working on this map but i got a few things i wana know you people's opinion about it.

As som of you maybe know Starwars battlefront2 is an xbox.pc and ps2 game you start with choosing a side like the republic and start with a clone trooper.
once you wait som time or killed enough enemy units you have to choice to become a jedi (master joda for example)

Game modes:

Base taking: Take controll points to win the game when you got all controll points you win.

100KILLS: be the first team to make 100 kills and you win

Jedi survival: Protect the jedi if he dies you lose or protect the sith depends on what team you are.

Camera mode's: The game can be played in first person or third person

Vehicles and turrets: Evry team has a turret at there starting place and can go inside a neutral turret thay can also enter aat's and other vehicles.

When you die: When you die you automaticly get 1 revive point you can use that to choose a clone trooper or if you can a jedi or sithlord.

I hope this makes a bit clear of what the game is going to be and i hope you like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.