• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Star Wars Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I thought you are going to say:"They are all clones of Fett."
But Mandalorians are only in KOTOR and clones are from first movie made 19 some year.
Then I am maybe wrong.

Actually no, Mandalorians are in the movies, Jango and Boba, they're in the pre-movie canon, ie Kotor and the comics, and they're in post-movie canon, as in the ressurected Mandalorian society brought about by Boba Fett, and before that, the Mandalorian Death Watch.

I'm a Star Wars uber-nerd, I know.

Level 21
Which storm troopers do you like better new generation or old ones.
I like wookies because they are great allies in many games and movies.
Only in KOTOR 2 i have seen evil ones.Hanhhar or something.I haven't played first.
And there is no PC version of the first part I think.But people say that first one is better.

Level 36
Mace could've killed everyone if he wanted to. He's better than Obi Wan! And his lightsaber kicks too much ass

Either him or Chewie

But he couldn't. He was the most powerful swordsman, yes, until Anakin came along. On top of that, Obi Wan bested Anakin in lightsaber combat, meaning that, through order of survival, Obi Wan was the most powerful swordsman we'd ever see in the canon.

Level 7
lol anakin was wow but he failed, he turned against the light and joined the dark force..he was overwhelmed by the darkness because of hes hatred and vengeance..=_="

Level 14
I knew someone who loved Darth Maul. But he was a fucking retard so we (my friends and I) made fun of Darth Maul all the time to piss him off, so maybe I'm just biased because of that.. oh well.

Level 36
lol anakin was wow but he failed, he turned against the light and joined the dark force..he was overwhelmed by the darkness because of hes hatred and vengeance..=_="

Yes, and if he wasn't totally crippled he could have become the most powerful force user of all time, Jedi, Dark Jedi, Sith, et al.

As for Darth Maul, he doesn't deserve any respect. He was a beast, no doubt, but he was just this stupid mindless killer. That's all he was good for, and he wasn't even good at that considering he got wtfraped by Padawan Kenobi.

Level 3
darth maul is the best because he has a series of horns on his head he is red and black and is the only person in the the entire 2 trilogies that has a friken double bladed lightsaber. Also you know the saying save the best for last well in this case its the opsite he was the first 2 die in Star Wars:episode one so yea and if you dont agree ohh well

Level 13
To be fair, he pwned Master Jinn.

Indeed, it seems like it was almost luck that Obi Wan got the best of him. And he had obviously hunted and killed many a jedi before those two, which should give him more points then he's given. And I mean come on, aesthetics count. He looked fucking sick. Really it would have been my favorite film if not for the Jamaican frog.

Level 36
Exar Kun was cooler and he had a double-bladed lightsaber too. In fact, he fricken' invented the double-bladed lightsaber.

And Master Jinn was a consular, adept in his mastery of the force, not in lightsaber combat. Obi Wan, on the other hand, was the guardian, the lightsaber artist.

In the same way, instead of focusing on mastery of the dark side, Maul focused on turning his rage into beastly lightsaber prowess.

Maul had only made two kills before Jinn, and only one of them was a Jedi, a Padawan, actually. It's all in the canon, there's a book about it, Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter. It's pretty cool.

Level 3
But he couldn't. He was the most powerful swordsman, yes, until Anakin came along. On top of that, Obi Wan bested Anakin in lightsaber combat, meaning that, through order of survival, Obi Wan was the most powerful swordsman we'd ever see in the canon.

well you may say that but remember mace windu was double teamed and caught offgaurd cause remember he just about killed the emporer or "senator palpatine" and anikin stopped the fight and mace would have defeated anikin we all know this but then out of no where the emporer just regains strength and force lighnings mace out the windo so we all know the real only person that could have defeated mace windu is...Darth Maul

OWNED

Level 13
Exar Kun was cooler and he had a double-bladed lightsaber too. In fact, he fricken' invented the double-bladed lightsaber.

And Master Jinn was a consular, adept in his mastery of the force, not in lightsaber combat. Obi Wan, on the other hand, was the guardian, the lightsaber artist.

In the same way, instead of focusing on mastery of the dark side, Maul focused on turning his rage into beastly lightsaber prowess.

Maul had only made two kills before Jinn, and only one of them was a Jedi, a Padawan, actually. It's all in the canon, there's a book about it, Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter. It's pretty cool.

Gentlemen,it would seem we've been out-nerded. I tip my hat to you sir.

Level 3

i dont remember actually seeing exar kun in any of the movies and if did but didnt know it was him i never saw him fight.

Level 36
No. Darth Maul got raped by Obi Wan. Obi Wan was the better swordsman, not a lucky Jedi.

As for Mace, Anakin was still the better swordsman on top of that. One on one, Anakin could have killed Mace in lightsaber combat. That's just how it works.

I told you guys I was a Star Wars uber-nerd xD

Level 3
also obi wan was lucky cause how far down he was when you was holding on to that little thing in the wall or hole in the ground he couldnt have seen that lightsaber and there is now way that in the intese heat of battle he could have remembered where exactly the light saber was.

Level 3
Oh, I forgot about this: Darth Maul - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Vader fights a Darth Maul Doppleganger and kills him.

i remember hearing about that was the dopleganger like the same exact skills and lightsaber handling as the original darth maul or is it like a weaker version of darth maul cause remember in the some of the warcraft 3 games the blademasters doubles are weaker than him?

Level 14
"The video you've requested has been removed by Metacafe due to copyright issues."

:/

Christopher Walken should have been Han Solo.

Last edited:
Level 14
Hell yeah Mando armor is fucking pwn.

I think that Boba Fett is much more mysterious (and Ominous) than Vader because of his armor.

I mean both are known (or were) for their armor, but Fett takes the cake.

Vader's is win because it's all black and gives off a "pure evil" aura. Whereas Fett's has a "I'm barely going to talk in the movies and I'm going to kick your ass before you even know I'm there" aura.

Also, brad, why don't you like Jango? Have you played SW: Bounty Hunter? He's pretty much win in that game.

Level 17
This pictue tells it all about none-vaders :3

Attachments

• vader-fail.jpg
    vader-fail.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 103
Level 36
Hell yeah Mando armor is fucking pwn.

I think that Boba Fett is much more mysterious (and Ominous) than Vader because of his armor.

I mean both are known (or were) for their armor, but Fett takes the cake.

Vader's is win because it's all black and gives off a "pure evil" aura. Whereas Fett's has a "I'm barely going to talk in the movies and I'm going to kick your ass before you even know I'm there" aura.

Also, brad, why don't you like Jango? Have you played SW: Bounty Hunter? He's pretty much win in that game.

Jango is cool but he got himself owned in the second one. Perhaps not his fault, but still, he lost some credit with me for 1) Not surviving and 2) Not putting up much of a struggle.

Boba on the other hand just keeps on chugging.

Level 14
Fair enough. To be fair to Jango he was fighting an animal and then all the sudden Mace Windu comes up and cuts his head off. Bastard.

But you're right, Boba is a lot better than Jango. I mean come on, how many times does he get eaten by the Sarlacc? Three times? And he still never dies? Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.