• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Star Wars Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
annoying, do you even know what you're talking about?

Revan betrayed the Jedi because he knew about the True Sith bordering on the edge of the galaxy. He joined the sith, became their master, and planned on reuniting the Jedi, Sith, and Republic so he could battle against the True Sith.

He basically wanted to create an Empire, but he wasn't focused on dominating the galaxy. He just wanted to have control over the troops, because, I mean, remember the Mandalorian Wars?

And I don't think you're using the canon storyline. In the canon storyline, he joined the sith, then left the known galaxy to stop the 'true sith'.

Level 11
annoying, do you even know what you're talking about?

Revan betrayed the Jedi because he knew about the True Sith bordering on the edge of the galaxy. He joined the sith, became their master, and planned on reuniting the Jedi, Sith, and Republic so he could battle against the True Sith.

He basically wanted to create an Empire, but he wasn't focused on dominating the galaxy. He just wanted to have control over the troops, because, I mean, remember the Mandalorian Wars?

And I don't think you're using the canon storyline. In the canon storyline, he joined the sith, then left the known galaxy to stop the 'true sith'.

As a matter of fact, I didn't. Now, it is time for me to shut up for an hour or two,

Level 8
You and your Jedies. luls.

Jedies and Siths are cool, but I allways kinda liked more those flying guys of Rogue Squadron.

Dart Vader and Emperor were some nasty badd ass Siths, but it was Wedge and Lando who destroyed Death Star II and PWNT them. ( Yes, Vader did kill Emperor, but so what? :D )

Level 15
Yoda is stronger than Reven.Yoda has much more experience and more force power.
And finally everybody knows of Yoda wile Reven mostly unknown to world.
So Yoda is better character then Revan.

During the Old Republic, Revan was legendary. Learn your history. The reason people forgot about Revan was because he left known space shortly after destroying the Star Forge. He was gone for such a long time, that people began to think about the future, and less of the past.

Level 21
During the Old Republic, Revan was legendary. Learn your history. The reason people forgot about Revan was because he left known space shortly after destroying the Star Forge. He was gone for such a long time, that people began to think about the future, and less of the past.

To our world not Star Wars.Ask people do they know who isYoda and who is Revan and you will see who is more popular.

Level 15
You know nothing about cool, considering Revan had the coolest armor, demeanor, skills, and everything else in the story. He could do anything Yoda could do and then some.

He was pretty much Jesus of the Jedi. You're hyping Yoda because he "fights cool". Yet, what the hell? He still loses saberfights. Revan never lost to a Sith or a Jedi, and he lived in a time where there were actual Sith and Jedi.

Level 21
You are hardheaded.I like Yoda because of his character.I like the way he thinks and talks and fights for good.He doesn't look much but he shows that looks don't matter.
So what if Revan has cool armor?Many wear cool armor.
EDIT:Jesus of the Jedy?He killed millions of Mandalorians and he wasn't kind to jedies.

Level 15
Damn, when did being right turn into being hard-headed? I mean, it's not like you're just saying the same thing over and over and that's your reason. Atleast I have more than "looking cool" and "being popular".

As for the Jesus of the Jedi thing. He was the savior of the Jedi. He saved the Jedi, he saved the Republic, therefore, he's their savior.

Level 21
Damn, when did being right turn into being hard-headed? I mean, it's not like you're just saying the same thing over and over and that's your reason. Atleast I have more than "looking cool" and "being popular".

As for the Jesus of the Jedi thing. He was the savior of the Jedi. He saved the Jedi, he saved the Republic, therefore, he's their savior.

Well hardheaded is to much.This all point of view.You like Revan and I like Yoda.
But didn't Revan started Jedy wars in the first place?I know he went to outer rim to Sith Empire but do we really know why?He isn't like Jesus.Sure he is hero but Jesus would never kill another man.
Anyway now I think we both were hardheaded.

Level 14
I think you all need to shut up.

This thread is about who is your favorite. Not how much cooler your favorite is than someone else's.

If you can't respect other people's opinions then don't post.

Level 8
You dont see my point, because I got no point.

I just tought that you guys should stop repeating yourselves...
I think we all know now that Revan is your favorite.

Level 26
You people and your modern marvels. In my opinion, the dialogue and characters in KoTOR sucked. Every time I was about to immerse myself in the game, I stubbed my toe on another one of Bastila's "You cannot win!" Of course, HK-47 was an exception. The only exception, in fact.

But, of course, the old Trilogy had all the badass lines and characters. There are so many lines that you'd immediately recognize.
"I am your father"
"That's no moon, that's a space station!"
"Luke, you've switched off your targeting computer! What's wrong?"
"These aren't the droids you're looking for."
"I love you." "I know."
"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."
"When I left you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master!"
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

I don't like singling out any of the characters, because they're all like part of a magnificent picture that is George Lucas before he lost enough sanity to make Tom Cruise jealous, but if any character stood out to me the most, it's Kenobi. The guy uses mind tricks on a storm trooper, then walks into a bar and chops off some alien fucker's arm. Tell me that isn't badass.

Level 11
Canderous Ordo, HK-47, Obi-Wan, and best of all, Grand Mof Tarkin. Sure, he was only in Ep. 4 and he got pwned on the Death Star, but no-one can reach a higher bad-ass level, and he didnt even have to swing around a lightsaber or use a blaster. Theres some pre-A New Hope book or game where he's landing on a planet where a bunch of protesters are rallying, blocking his landing pad. So he lands his ship anyways, and crushes the lot of them. That's like, a thousand dark side points by KOTOR standards. :p

Level 36
Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading this book series.

Fate of the Jedi - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Too bad Karen Traviss isn't an author for the series.

She always writes about Mandalore.. And Boba Fett being my favorite character, it would have been awesome to have him as a central character again.

Looks to be awesome, no doubt. But yeah, Boba Fett as a central character is awesome. Have you read the new Republic Commando book? Or any of them? Completely brilliant.

Level 14
Looks to be awesome, no doubt. But yeah, Boba Fett as a central character is awesome. Have you read the new Republic Commando book? Or any of them? Completely brilliant.

I haven't yet but I do plan on trying to get the Republic Commando books.

I'm just really strapped for time with school. Damn it to hell!

Level 19

Darth Nihilus:
+ Everyone gets what he says but you (+10)
+ He has a cool mask (+1337)
+ He is my current wallpaper (+5)
- He dies (-15)

Jedi Exile:
+ He got exiled (+WTF BOOOM)
- People keep calling you Jedi when go Dark Side (-dumb)

Darth Traya:
- Noob
- "Showoff" addict

Visas Marr:
+ Blind (+lol)
+ Loyal (+10)
- Weak (+5)
+ Cute (+100)
+ Says "My life is yours" (+All your base are belongs to us)

Darth Vader:
+ Cool Armor (+10)
- Complains about everything (-1000000)
- Paranoid (-fail)
- Loses everytime <lol obi-wan even suicides in their last battle total insult> (-100)

Darth Sidious:
- Always talks about Dark Side but all you see is an easy-blockable force lightning (-100)
- Darth Plagueis told him "You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species… finally, the galaxy itself." and he got people to conquer galaxy not gain over power it which is totally fail and being disrespectful to force (-need to say ?)

Revan:
+ He has a hot chick with him (+lol)
+ He has a cool mask (+5)

Obi-Wan Kenobi:
+ Likes R2D2 (+big)
+ Pro o_O (+big)
- Gets saved by Anakin many times (-big)

Luke Skywalker:
+ His sister is hawt

Yoda:
+ Green
+ Jumpy
+ Makes fun with Luke

Darth Plagueis:
- Got pwnt by Sidious (-big fail)
+ Strong and Wise

Winner ?
R2D2 ofc o_O
+ Saves most important movie characters many times