• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Models (Naboo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I'm planning and actually working on a Star Wars map, dealing with the battle on Naboo in Episode I.
But to really get my ideas working I need some more Star Wars models and buildings with anims, fitting to the Naboo theme.
Here's a list of things, that I still need, if a modeller would like to help, fell free to PM me, (I would give you best credits, plus a huge amount of reputation), or write in this thread. If there are already models out there, I would be happy, if you could link them here.

For now, here is a list of things that I need:

-2 or 3 simple buildings in Naboo style, with producing and death anim
-Obi Wan Kenobi as a Padawan model
-Qui Gon Jin model
-Naboo Place model
-2 or 3 sorts of robotplattforms or buildings, with producing and death anim
- Naboo soldier models

This project is really important to me, so I would be really happy, if someone help me out!

By the way, already thanks to olofmoleman for all those well done star wars models already on the hive! Great Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.