• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars LAAT Gunship and Seperatist Command Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Intro: Hi my name is Tau Empire, my WC3 account is ShinraCorp and I wish to request 2 models. Im just shock no one did a LAAT Gunship yet.

Project:Battle for Naboo is a 3 part Star Wars map 1st part is space (this is were the request comes in) 2nd is a fight on the plaines outside of Theed and 3rd battle is in Theed. This is really my friend who's making it.

Request: Here is a list of my request

Name: LAAT Gunship/ Seperatist Command Ship

Type: Model edited or scratch dosen't matter

Details: For the LAAT Gunship I need it to look almost the same as the picture shown the attack animation could be from the lasers on the front and a 2nd attack animation from the side of the ship, for the Command Ship not much details needed if you like for it just need it to look like the picture.

http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/republic_gunship.jpg

This is the Seperatist Command Ship
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...r3/txkarenr4/SWPicsflyingseparatistcolors.jpg

Level 22
i was unaware that the republic used clone troopers during the episode 1.
in any case, i THINK that the command ship had already been made, by olofmoleman.

however, the LAATi gunship has already been requested before, and noones made it, so dont put your hopes too high

Level 14
Here's Olofmoleman's Signature, in case you didn't know:

Olofmoleman's Sig said:
I DO NOT do requests, so don't pm about it!

I wouldn't hold my breathe for him to respond positively, if I were you.

I know that Mr. Bob said he might do some Star Wars ships after his current project is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.