• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Finish what you started. (SW Models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I am relatively new to the Hive Workshop, but I have Downloaded from it for the last 2 years. In this time I have noticed a lot of good modelers have made star wars models. Which brings me to the conclusion that there are not enough. Notice, Olofemoleman made a clone trooper, where's the AT-TE? If you are only going make part of the picture, you might as well not start it at all. And, yes I am glad that IllidanEvilX, olofmoleman, and many others have made these great models, but I am requesting more of these star wars models. I know it must be exteremly hard to make these, but you have Chriz and other great artists who are more than capable to make these things.
So, I am asking if someone could make the big ships and vehicles that Star Wars is all about. Models such as, the AT-AT, AT-TE, AT-RT, Big Spider Droid, and the LAAT. If you don't know what these are, you can look it up at Wookiepedia.
(Yes you read it correct, Wookiepedia, not Wikipedia.)

Level 31
You did not even stated why you need it them for.

And that SW project they were working on, was cancelled already a long time ago, that's why no new stuff.

Sorry, about that. I was planning to use them for a galactic conquest map with 4 factions. What was this SW project, and why was it cancelled? (I can't find anything about it.)

Level 31
ATAT-CHRON.jpg

All_Terrain_Tactical_Enforcer.jpg

OG-9_CG.jpg

AT-RT.jpg

I couldn't find any smaller pictures. I need to know how to get a screenshot from my documents to the internet.

Level 31
And whats so hard to get a screenshot? Press printscreen, open a image editing program and paste the image into. And if you took a screenshot ingame, look in the folder .../Warcraft III/Screenshots and convert the proper screenshot that is in tga format to jpg.

I am using Warcraft 3 viewer, and I can't convert it. Every time I try the converted file turns up empty.

Last edited:
Level 31
You can convert the file first to blp, and then that blp to jpg.

Or use a image manipulation program, such as photoshop or gimp.

I tried that, but every time I do the filesize of the jpg. is empty. And, when I try to load it on paint nothing appears. All I have is a BMP. and a TGA. form, neither of those files work on the attachements manager. I have a BMP. because when I converted the file it only works for BMP. files.

Status
Not open for further replies.