• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Star Wars models and icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hi,
my map already has initial the two races Galactic Republic and CIS. Now I want to add the two races Rebel Alliance and Empire based on the factions from Star Wars Episode 4, 5 and 6 since those movies are still the best ones. Hence, I am looking for anything I can get.
Currently, I am missing many models:

Rebel Alliance

At least one good hero representing the alliance:
  • Luke Skywalker with black clothes and green light saber.
  • optional: Admiral Ackbar (it's a trap!)
  • Mon Mothma: Mon Mothma

Empire

For buildings I can still use the big ships/vehicles/death star which produce the trained units.

I found several members with many Star Wars models but most of them are inactive?

Is there any chance any member will still upload some Star Wars models or are there maybe other websites/custom maps which contain some of the models which are not listed on Hive? I am not sure about ripping models from other games legally and how to export animations from those games for example Jedi Knight II or Academy.
On Hive I found mostly ships, an ATST, jedi and sith models in general, Stormtroopers etc. so there is basic stuff but for rebels no trooper model and no hero model :(

Level 8
Did you see the Models from XGM already ? they are very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.