• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
*im primarily looking for anyone who has mastered the object editor and (should) be in love with star wars*

SO, i am well underway in making a star wars risk map. it has everything!
20 different planets
90 unique "cities" on planets
75ish custom star wars units
3.7mb worth of custom skins!

(all that is already in the game)

now after doing all this work, i would like someone to make the heroes for me. im not looking for an ability maker, as in risk heroes shouldn't have many of those. i do already have a template for how to make the hero (just copy and paste kit fitso hero, changed the name, stats, gold cost). don't worry about balanceing i will obviously inspect everything. if you would like you can make cool auras or AOE spells for the heroes. i just don't want to do this because im getting a bit sick of the map (risk map triggering is.... omg.. just so horribly tedious) :(

heroes i want would be
yoda, mace windu, NO SUIT darth vader, boba fett, jango fett, obi-wan, 4-5 other jedi who were on the council like Plo Koon, han solo, admiral piet (using at-at model), OOM-9 (using aat model)

some models you will be able to use from custom imports, like boba/jango from the boba fett model i put in, or like i said admiral piet using the at-at model. some you will have to get creative and find units that not only look like the character, but their current weapon isnt overpowering and you can add a lightsaber or blaster in it (using an ability which i already made).

if your interested post back and we can discuss a time frame in which i will give u the map and expect to have it back (within a reasonable time). thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.