• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

STAR WARS MODELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a few good starwars models. Im tring to make an accurate Jabba's palace and Tatooine map.
First off, i need some sand troopers, doors a Boba Fett that stands up straight, some bounty hunters, star wars lazer pistols/rifles, landspeeders, Sail barges, some people who visit/slaves and anyother things you can think of

StickyNoteFromGod3.gif

This came for you.

Level 9
i have an idea for you, for one goto the Models -> Starwars, And for two DONT DOUBLE POST!

Level 25
Its "Some", not "Sum". "Sum" is used in mathematics. Also, "Atleast" is not a word, it is "At Least"

Also, learn to research while you're at it. There's this BIG, BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS topic in the models forum DEALING with modeling programs. You want a guide? Bah! Back when I started tinkering, we didn't have guides! We had to figure out how to do everything

Status
Not open for further replies.