• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name your favorite champion(s)!

Mine is....

160036-albums4747-picture73583.png

Katarina, the Sinister Blade

Level 26
Adc: Corki,Ezreal, Sivir
Mid: Evelynn, Malzahar, Kayle, Nidalee, Twisted Fate, Zed
Support: Nunu, Nami, Leona
Top: Singed or Riven I guess, but I dont play top that often
Jungle: I hate jungling, maybe one of the champs above

Oh and the bolded ones are my overall favourite champions.

Level 17
Kassadin. Most anoying mid chamion. Pasive magic damage reduction, q huge silence, w nice mana regeneration, e op team fight burst damage, r maybe most anoying spell it is almost imposible to be ganked, can always catch u but you cannot catch him, probcky best mid champ. Only bad thing is low sustain

Kassadin is hard countered by any AD caster. I love picking something like a Fiora against try-hard Kassadins and just watching them cry as I make them utterly useless. That's because I really hate Kassadin.

I currently main;

Viktor - AP Mid
Zyra - AP Mid/Support
Shyvana - Jungle
Vladimir - Top
Malphite - Top

I don't play bot lane very often, but if I get stuck with ADC I go Twitch or Ashe.

My favorite is a toss up between Viktor and Shyvana. I'm on a Shyvana binge right now, but Viktor's always been my favorite. I think he's 'the' best AP caster during the mid game, bar none, and is a vastly underestimated champion. And I play a mean fucking Viktor.

Tryndamere. Because 98% of all the Tryn players out there are completely and entirely inept, and it is extremely easy to see whos a part of this 98%.

Just look and see if they have flash, or more commonly, flash/ignite summoner spells. Give it five minutes, the first things they'll try to build are berserker greaves or an avarice blade.

Level 17
I rarely see that at all. I suppose it's my bracket. A top Trynd is a big problem if he does well, because he can split push like a beast and there are very, very, very few champions that can 1v1 a farmed Trynd. You'd need something that can kite really well.

I have a lot of trouble against him because I main Vlad top, and Trynd decimates Vlad. I really need to pick up a bruiser like Riven.

Personally, Shens my buddy, if you get Wit's End and Hydra, or maybe Sheen.

But yeah, at this point, I can push all three lanes on my own once I hit mid-build, and escape before I'm intercepted, to return to another lane. A good Tryn can run down Yi, and outduel any other champion, by using positioning.

If you can get ONE extra 700 damage Spinning Slash off, it could turn the fight.

Level 1
I like all Void-referred champions... Specially Malzahar and Kassadin...
I want a model of both of them but can't find them... I'm creating a campaign bout Malzahar and would be nice if someone could support them... xD
malzahar_splash_2.jpg

Kassadin_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tryndamere. Because 98% of all the Tryn players out there are completely and entirely inept, and it is extremely easy to see whos a part of this 98%.

Just look and see if they have flash, or more commonly, flash/ignite summoner spells. Give it five minutes, the first things they'll try to build are berserker greaves or an avarice blade.
First of all, it depends on the map. In Summoner's Rift, I usually start out to get Avarice Blade/Zeal asap. If I am playing 3v3 or ARAM, I go into Hydra instead.

Level 7
Kassadin is hard countered by any AD caster. I love picking something like a Fiora against try-hard Kassadins and just watching them cry as I make them utterly useless. That's because I really hate Kassadin.

I currently main;

Viktor - AP Mid
Zyra - AP Mid/Support
Shyvana - Jungle
Vladimir - Top
Malphite - Top

I don't play bot lane very often, but if I get stuck with ADC I go Twitch or Ashe.

My favorite is a toss up between Viktor and Shyvana. I'm on a Shyvana binge right now, but Viktor's always been my favorite. I think he's 'the' best AP caster during the mid game, bar none, and is a vastly underestimated champion. And I play a mean fucking Viktor.

Viktor happens to be my main atm as well. It's a good thing he's underestimated and not played much. This increases the chances of playing aganst opponents who have no clue how to play against viktor or how much damage he can deal. Especially early game against melee champions like fizz.

Level 17
Master Yi is too OP in his remake. And when I use him I've never lose.

bronze league pubstar.

Master Yi is not OP. Master Yi is trash tier to any team that has the brains to get some hard CC. If the opposing team picks Master Yi, tell your team to get 2-3 hard CCs and you've effectively made the game a 4 v 5.

Master Yi's role as a solo queue champ is just a lesser version of Tryndamere. If you really want to pubstar the solo queue, pick up Tryndamere top lane and proceed to win all your games.

Enjoy your free win.

Level 14
My first love was Morgana. Then I really picked up Sona and later Leona. I also like Ahri but I'm too inconsistent with her. Loved Zyra before they nerfed the speed for her E. Used to be a good Janna back when she was a consistent pick in the meta.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
No fight about champion picks/lanes yet? Must fix it.

AP GP OP Mid.

Nice sustain, easy to escape junglers, or to gank with them, controlling the entire map with the ultimate (It's really devastating as an AP), and Q actually scales 50% of AP after buying Lich Bane, which makes it very effective, perhaps even better than an AD.

Now go shit on my non-meta pick, otherwise it's not a proper League of Legends community :O

Level 17

AP GP OP Mid.

Nice sustain, easy to escape junglers, or to gank with them, controlling the entire map with the ultimate (It's really devastating as an AP), and Q actually scales 50% of AP after buying Lich Bane, which makes it very effective, perhaps even better than an AD.

Now go shit on my non-meta pick, otherwise it's not a proper League of Legends community :O

Gimmick. Huge amounts of sustain is countered by huge amount of burst. Guess how many AP mids have a metric fuckton of burst? A lot of them. And you have shit damage to trade with.

Take your pick. You lose to a lot of standard mids. Hell, you lose to some AD mids.

Vunjo

Level 14
Gimmick. Huge amounts of sustain is countered by huge amount of burst. Guess how many AP mids have a metric fuckton of burst? A lot of them. And you have shit damage to trade with.

Take your pick. You lose to a lot of standard mids. Hell, you lose to some AD mids.

Thanks for the shit, I already started to lose hope for this site :)

Vunjo

Level 14
I'm sort of confused as to what you mean by that. Was my retort adequate, or do you think it was shit?

If you thought it was shit and you really think that AP GP is OP mid, then I'd like to hear why you think so because he is most certainly not.

It's not about how good it is. It's the fact that if someone comes up with an idea, and is not a diamond/challenger league (I don't think people even respect Platinum players), then people just ignore it, and throw tantrum.

It was adequate because it was shit, because that's what LoL community is like. For the same reason, I respect your post, and nothing more than thank it, because that's what LoL is all about.

EDIT: Now when I think about it, this thread is actually the Favorite Champion, not the Best champion you can play with, and you just come here and start talking bad things about my picks. That attitude suits LoL community after all.

Level 17
First off, I don't even know what the meta is like in Diamond/Challenger. I don't play there nor do I follow competitive LoL. Second, the only reason I commented on your pick is because you asked me to. Third, I didn't throw a tantrum. I posted a rational argument as to why your pick is not viable, as per the open challenge you yourself issued.

I see you have some misplaced sentiment to express here, which you've utterly failed to do by the way, but that's not really any of my concern.

AP GP mid sux n00b

Vunjo

Level 14
First off, I don't even know what the meta is like in Diamond/Challenger. I don't play there nor do I follow competitive LoL. Second, the only reason I commented on your pick is because you asked me to. Third, I didn't throw a tantrum. I posted a rational argument as to why your pick is not viable, as per the open challenge you yourself issued.

I see you have some misplaced sentiment to express here, which you've utterly failed to do by the way, but that's not really any of my concern.

AP GP mid sux n00b

Can't you see point? It's not about AP GP at all. Again, and with every post, instead of saying something outside of the box, you just stay inside, and go on with negative speech. And I'm not talking about the last part, but the part above it.

Rational arguments you say... First you say you're not a diamond/challenger player, then start saying why it is bad...makes sense. It's not that I only respect those people or so, but unless you have calculations which mathematically proves that I'm wrong, while not being anyhow successful in LoL (Based on your words), and still following the meta, please, What are you in this game, but a copycat? (No offense)

The overall point is not to express the strength/weakness of champion picks in lane, it's about showing what you like. I like high sustain, harass, bonus gold, and global map control. That's it. Is it so hard to understand? Oh right, average LoL player, should have guessed sooner.

The reason I asked to complain at the meta, is clearly to show how actually weak you are! 1 Comment about something different, and BAM, a whole conversation only about that. You sir, got baited easier than a Kha'Zix chasing 10% HP Teemo.

To conclude. It's not about picks. This thread is clearly about what we like. I expressed why I like it, not why it's good or bad. Another conclusion. It's so easy to bait, and to make LoL community mad, or anyhow willing to start a new fight or so, that it just makes me sad.

I don't have any more intentions posting here. Unlike you, I follow the rules of the site, and I respect the community, so I won't post any more "self defending posts" or whatever one might call it.

On topic
Speaking of Teemo, I kinda like to play him too. The traps are a powerful weapon when used properly.

Level 17
My entire point is that you're the one who openly challenged someone to criticize your pick. I wasn't trying to steer it off topic.

This is the equivalent of pouring gasoline on your sofa, giving someone a match and challenging them to light it, and then proceeding to complain about how inadequate society is though you're the one who brought it on yourself.

Calculations? Fuck off. I'm not putting in that much effort for a random, 1 minute convo on some forum I don't frequent.

Level 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PWNN3cX1pY&list=UU3FG_gOPjOiHo1iWLtD1qDw&index=4

Ppl say "ap gp op" when winning as ap gp. Ppl say "xpeke" when backdooring. They don't say "ap gp op" because he's op. They don't say "xpeke" because they're xpeke or did exactly what xpeke did. Get it?

Anyway, I like to break the meta a lot in normal games (in ranked as well sometimes).

I played a lot of AP rengar back in bronze and silver, but doesn't really work anymore in gold. Breaking the meta is really fun when you win though. 80% of my normal games are metabreaking :D

Vunjo

Level 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PWNN3cX1pY&list=UU3FG_gOPjOiHo1iWLtD1qDw&index=4

Ppl say "ap gp op" when winning as ap gp. Ppl say "xpeke" when backdooring. They don't say "ap gp op" because he's op. They don't say "xpeke" because they're xpeke or did exactly what xpeke did. Get it?

Anyway, I like to break the meta a lot in normal games (in ranked as well sometimes).

I played a lot of AP rengar back in bronze and silver, but doesn't really work anymore in gold. Breaking the meta is really fun when you win though. 80% of my normal games are metabreaking :D

This guy clearly understands a bit or two more than the others.

Level 17
It's kinda funny that it's still taking you this long to realize that you're the one being baited into a pointless conversation. :xxd: I'll give you a hint:

AP GP OP Mid.

Think real hard, I believe in you

Vunjo

Level 14
It's kinda funny that it's still taking you this long to realize that you're the one being baited into a pointless conversation. :xxd: I'll give you a hint:

Think real hard, I believe in you

So what's your problem now? You can't understand a post, I can see that. But entering patronizing mode when I try to act nice is just too much to handle. If I'm the one starting a post, and you join it, it's clearly YOU the one who is bothering me in my peace. If your logic is as follows:
If I post I'm being baited
If I don't post I admit my defeat or fail to find the "logic" behind your meaningless posts.
Then guess what, you're one hell of a retard. After trying to reason with nice words, I guess forums are no place to teach a man a lesson. If you're calling a 145 IQ guy a retard, then obviously you have a problem. Not me. Not quit fooling around and call it a day. You failed a simple test, that's all.

You don't like maths? Guess what. Nunu's ult has 250% AP Ratio. It's viable. Gangplank's ult has a maximum of 500% AP Ratio. Look! Numbers! Omg! But my logic must be right! Numbers are wrong! Screw maths!

EDIT: cleaned the post (Ralle).

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
Who called you a retard? you seem to be overreacting to a joke and making things up in your head. Shhhhhhhhhh relax we're all friends here

I think your post crosses the line so I will report it

PS. try to read my posts over another time if you are still having trouble understanding

Level 9
Top: Aatrox, Fizz, Volibear, Nasus
Mid: Kassadin, Ziggs, Nasus, Fizz
Jungle: Malphite, Gangplank, Fizz, Dr. Mundo
ADC: Twisted Fate (Best. Build. Ever.)
"Support": Blitzcrank, Dr. Mundo

Honestly though, I am a fan of any unorthodox champion builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.