1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Discussion] Favorite Champion

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Pharaoh_, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ashe.

2. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Master Yi

3. TheWhiteWolf

TheWhiteWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Definitely Rengar, best ganker in the game, and has insane burst :3
    Rengar
    [​IMG]

4. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh yes that is legendary too.

5. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I'll add Rengar. Well as I see him great to use.

6. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Texture Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Master Yi is too OP in his remake. And when I use him I've never lose.

7. Garfield1337

Garfield1337

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Le Blanc is da best.

8. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    bronze league pubstar.

Master Yi is not OP. Master Yi is trash tier to any team that has the brains to get some hard CC. If the opposing team picks Master Yi, tell your team to get 2-3 hard CCs and you've effectively made the game a 4 v 5.

Master Yi's role as a solo queue champ is just a lesser version of Tryndamere. If you really want to pubstar the solo queue, pick up Tryndamere top lane and proceed to win all your games.

Enjoy your free win.

9. Paliouras

Paliouras

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really like hecarim.His ganks are amazing and he scales very good all game.

10. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Garen has high survivability.

11. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mordekaiser is my favourite. I am certain it's not just me who admires his oversized mace, his shinning glorious armour... it sure is glory I tell ya!

12. Edhel-dur

Edhel-dur

Resources:
    Resources:
    My first love was Morgana. Then I really picked up Sona and later Leona. I also like Ahri but I'm too inconsistent with her. Loved Zyra before they nerfed the speed for her E. Used to be a good Janna back when she was a consistent pick in the meta.

13. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You seem to not have read the first page of the thread. :p

14. Vunjo

Vunjo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No fight about champion picks/lanes yet? Must fix it.

AP GP OP Mid.

Nice sustain, easy to escape junglers, or to gank with them, controlling the entire map with the ultimate (It's really devastating as an AP), and Q actually scales 50% of AP after buying Lich Bane, which makes it very effective, perhaps even better than an AD.

Now go shit on my non-meta pick, otherwise it's not a proper League of Legends community :O

15. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Gimmick. Huge amounts of sustain is countered by huge amount of burst. Guess how many AP mids have a metric fuckton of burst? A lot of them. And you have shit damage to trade with.

Take your pick. You lose to a lot of standard mids. Hell, you lose to some AD mids.

16. Vunjo

Vunjo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the shit, I already started to lose hope for this site :)

17. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm sort of confused as to what you mean by that. Was my retort adequate, or do you think it was shit?

If you thought it was shit and you really think that AP GP is OP mid, then I'd like to hear why you think so because he is most certainly not.

18. Vunjo

Vunjo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's not about how good it is. It's the fact that if someone comes up with an idea, and is not a diamond/challenger league (I don't think people even respect Platinum players), then people just ignore it, and throw tantrum.

It was adequate because it was shit, because that's what LoL community is like. For the same reason, I respect your post, and nothing more than thank it, because that's what LoL is all about.

EDIT: Now when I think about it, this thread is actually the Favorite Champion, not the Best champion you can play with, and you just come here and start talking bad things about my picks. That attitude suits LoL community after all.

19. Steel_Stallion

Steel_Stallion

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    First off, I don't even know what the meta is like in Diamond/Challenger. I don't play there nor do I follow competitive LoL. Second, the only reason I commented on your pick is because you asked me to. Third, I didn't throw a tantrum. I posted a rational argument as to why your pick is not viable, as per the open challenge you yourself issued.

I see you have some misplaced sentiment to express here, which you've utterly failed to do by the way, but that's not really any of my concern.

AP GP mid sux n00b

20. Vunjo

Vunjo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can't you see point? It's not about AP GP at all. Again, and with every post, instead of saying something outside of the box, you just stay inside, and go on with negative speech. And I'm not talking about the last part, but the part above it.

Rational arguments you say... First you say you're not a diamond/challenger player, then start saying why it is bad...makes sense. It's not that I only respect those people or so, but unless you have calculations which mathematically proves that I'm wrong, while not being anyhow successful in LoL (Based on your words), and still following the meta, please, What are you in this game, but a copycat? (No offense)

The overall point is not to express the strength/weakness of champion picks in lane, it's about showing what you like. I like high sustain, harass, bonus gold, and global map control. That's it. Is it so hard to understand? Oh right, average LoL player, should have guessed sooner.

The reason I asked to complain at the meta, is clearly to show how actually weak you are! 1 Comment about something different, and BAM, a whole conversation only about that. You sir, got baited easier than a Kha'Zix chasing 10% HP Teemo.

To conclude. It's not about picks. This thread is clearly about what we like. I expressed why I like it, not why it's good or bad. Another conclusion. It's so easy to bait, and to make LoL community mad, or anyhow willing to start a new fight or so, that it just makes me sad.

I don't have any more intentions posting here. Unlike you, I follow the rules of the site, and I respect the community, so I won't post any more "self defending posts" or whatever one might call it.

On topic
    Speaking of Teemo, I kinda like to play him too. The traps are a powerful weapon when used properly.