• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I appreciate beauty.

League-of-Legends-Wallpapers-Urgot.jpg

Level 15
Separated for every lane, first loved the most.
Top: (Talon), Irelia, Aatrox, Elise
Mid: LeBlanc, Ryze, Ahri, Zed
Jungle: Kha'Zix, Aatrox, Shyvana, Nocturne
AD Carry(rarely): Quinn, Ashe
Support: Janna

I love Talon the most, though I haven't played him for a while since he hardly fits into the current meta.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hey all, I figured you'd like to see this :p
And people dare call video game weapons impossible to make. ^^

Level 7
Oh, how I hate fighting against all those champs above..

Depends on which champ you're playing. Lee sin can always be a bother. I don't see kha as that much of a problem since he's not really played anymore. Fizz on the other hand is one of my preferable champs to play against. He's so predictable and relies on feed. Fizz is so overrated in fact that many bad players play him making it an easy matchup in lane and lategame.

Level 19
My main is Rumble, and Fizz counters me pretty much. My DoT AoE spells are worthless, when he becomes invulnerable and jumps away all the time, on that damn fork.
Lee Sin is luckily predictable, and is not much of a bother if not fed, but for some reason he always gets fed - and he can also escape my DoT AoE when jumping around. Same with Kha, who also escapes my DoT AoE with his long jumps... >.>

Level 14
bronze league pubstar.

Master Yi is not OP. Master Yi is trash tier to any team that has the brains to get some hard CC. If the opposing team picks Master Yi, tell your team to get 2-3 hard CCs and you've effectively made the game a 4 v 5.

Master Yi's role as a solo queue champ is just a lesser version of Tryndamere. If you really want to pubstar the solo queue, pick up Tryndamere top lane and proceed to win all your games.

Enjoy your free win.

another person overrating Trynd. Try that in anything above gold or even silver and you're gonna LOSE every game.

Trynd is a good champ, too bad almost every fighter can easily counter him with the right build. As for your ult? wait 2 secs and ignite and you're dead. lol

and if you do that little "heal" and run right before the ult ends i usually carry flash and kill you from there. (edit: ghost even better)

(take note gap closer champs counter trynd hard.)

Level 15
Uh, I'm not going to hate, but how fast is the clear time, and how successful are the ganks?

Hehe :) Clear time isn't bad, and it gets pretty damn fast soon enough. I use two jungler builds for him, one is tankier with Wriggle's, Manamune and Gauntlet (though this one has a bad mid game before I convert tear into manamune. Sometimes I even get a Frozen Mallet because when I jump in, I become a priority target), the other one is a more standard one - Lizzard Elder, BC, BT, etc.

The ganks are stupidly easy from level 3, and, tbh, I usually spend more time ganking than staying in the jungle. I just go Blue->Red->Gank->Gank->(Gank)->clear. With 2 slows, a jump and a nice burst at lvl 3 (around 400-450 raw damage, minus armor, so around 300) it means I either make them recall or kill them.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Hehe :) Clear time isn't bad, and it gets pretty damn fast soon enough. I use two jungler builds for him, one is tankier with Wriggle's, Manamune and Gauntlet (though this one has a bad mid game before I convert tear into manamune. Sometimes I even get a Frozen Mallet because when I jump in, I become a priority target), the other one is a more standard one - Lizzard Elder, BC, BT, etc.

The ganks are stupidly easy from level 3, and, tbh, I usually spend more time ganking than staying in the jungle. I just go Blue->Red->Gank->Gank->(Gank)->clear. With 2 slows, a jump and a nice burst at lvl 3 (around 400-450 raw damage, minus armor, so around 300) it means I either make them recall or kill them.

Sounds decent. Have you considered building Ravenous Hydra? It's a huge damage bonus to kha zix cause of 75 AD and the active burst component, and the passive helps clear the jungle faster.

Level 15
Sounds decent. Have you considered building Ravenous Hydra? It's a huge damage bonus to kha zix cause of 75 AD and the active burst component, and the passive helps clear the jungle faster.

Yea, Hydra is like a boosted Bloodthirster, with slightly less AD :) But usually the game is over right after I get my Muramana :D Suddenly I hit for 150 more damage than before on both AA and Q (+40% for isolated targets - it seems it affects Muramana's toggle effecct)

Level 4
Top: Jax, Viktor, Fiddle, Panth
Mid: Kha'zix, Viktor, Fiddle, Panth
Jungle: Skarner, Jarvan, Fiddle, Panth
Bot (Marksman): Draven, Varus, Draaaaven (another time), Fiddle
Bot (Support): Thresh, Fiddle, Panth, Jarvan
Troll: Panth, Fiddle, Skarner, Kha'zix, Viktor

I know, I play Panth and Fiddle everywhere (will try Panth "adc" soon)

Level 4
Yeah, I've done it vs a Diana and just got 12/0/1, then I decided to roam and snowball:
img.php

I wanted to sell all my items and buy trinity force.

My items were: Augment: Death, Rylai( never remember how to write it), Rabadon's DC, Zhonyas's HG, Lyandrys( same as Rylai) and DFG/Sorcer's Boots

Level 2
RCS12: I am already not a fan of you. F*ck Teemo. And Singed, for that matter.

OT:
Top: Riven, Quinn
Jungle: Jarvan, Evelynn
Mid: Annie, Ryze, Twisted Fate
ADC: Tristana, Jinx, Varus
Support: Thresh (yeah, I don't play support often)

Btw, anyone who says Trynd is trash at higher elo should look up some stats more often. Shiv-Splitpush Trynda has one of the highest winrates in diamond/challenger (atleast, he had a couple weeks ago)

another person overrating Trynd. Try that in anything above gold or even silver and you're gonna LOSE every game.

Trynd is a good champ, too bad almost every fighter can easily counter him with the right build. As for your ult? wait 2 secs and ignite and you're dead. lol

and if you do that little "heal" and run right before the ult ends i usually carry flash and kill you from there. (edit: ghost even better)

(take note gap closer champs counter trynd hard.)
Yeah and speaking of how Yi is a lesser version of Tryndamere, Yi pushes harder because of AS bonuses from Highlander.

Level 1
Tank Garen FTW!!! Full build tank Garen dancing between tower and 5 enemy champs while spamming "lol"... Now that's what I consider to be my fave champ :p

Level 34
Janna has been one of my favorite champions since the game was released. I still like her a lot. Ialso really like Elise and Nami.

My non-meta favorite is AP Ezreal. I absolutely demolish in Dominion with him.

Zed

Zed

Level 7
Favorite champion?
Zed because he can destroy every ADC,ADR,APC,Supports also tanks. (Not sure about this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.