• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Explain Your Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'll keep it short, I've found some people have sigs that make no sense or have no apparent purpose, please explain your sig here and what it means and why you have it.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Well, where to begin.
Ahem,
When God created the World, about some time ago, He got bored of how empty it was, so He made the Man. The Man had nothing to eat, so God created the Animal. He could have just created the Vegetable and Fruit, but what was the fun in seeing the Man stand in one place and gently moving his hand to grab hold of the Vegetable and Fruit. So that's why he created the Animal instead, so to watch and amuse Himself to the clumsy attempts of the Man trying to catch the Animal so he could feast on its flesh.

For eons the Man was in battle with the Animal. The more cunning the Man got, the more animalistic the Animal became and he could escape any sort of Man made device that was meant to capture the Animal. Because of these ages of epic faliure, God got bored again. So He moved forth to the Man and said:

"Heed my words, you, Son of Dad! I shalt make thee a companion! One that shalt assist thee in the conquest of the Animal! Do NOT fail me again, spoiled one!"

So he proceeded to aproach the Man. The Man was in awe while God grabbed one of his ribs and shaped it into the form of the Woman. As it stands now, the Man and the Woman joined forces in order to slay the mighty Animal and to end their hunger forever. For they were very, very hungry...

In the new battle of the Animal, the Man and the Woman conceived a great master plan, one plan to rule them all, one plan that shall not fail: the Man knew that the Woman was a new scent for the Animal. The Animal couldn't have known the Woman. So the Man placed the Woman in a sacred place to serve as bait, while he waited in the Bush. Days, weeks, years passed by and the Animal was nowhere to be seen. They had almost given up, until the 7th day of the 7th week of the 7th month of the 7th year of the 3rd age, when the Animal finally showed up, enchanted by the scent of the Woman.
As it aproached the Woman, the Man jumped from the Bush and managed to end the Animal's life. It was over...their quest...their purpose in life. The Animal was dead. They could now harvest the spoils of the kill. They ate its flesh and drank its blood, and for the first time since the creation of the World they could feel hunger no more. It was a day to remember....
...But after that day, they felt a very strange bourden upon them. Such bourden has never been heard of. They prayed for God, but the God knew what was happening and sat patiently, with a slight grin on His face, and waited...For the moment that was about to happen would change the Man and the Woman forever.
The Man and the Woman were now in pain. Such pain, that not even the strongest of the Animal couldn't inflict a wound that would hurt more. They thought that this was it...that God had abandoned them...Why would God do such a thing? Why did He make the Animal in the first place if it would bring such torment?
So, in their final breath, the Man and the Woman dropped into a squat...and as they sat there, they started to feel the pain go away. The bourden turned into relief and torment into bliss. What was happening? And as they looked down, they saw It: the Great Miracle...the Brown.
For Brown it was. And from that day forward, the Brown is known as the Poo.

So that scientifically proves that Brown is the color of Poo. Hence, my signature is a tribute. A tribute to what mankind had to endure to get to where we are, all because of such small of a thing.

Bless thee.

Oh and I also don't do any requests and I like to play QL from time to time, when taking a break from TF2.

Level 12
epic necro.

edit... also - Comedy time!

necroposth.jpg

Level 11
ya my signature just has an important quote that should be highly considered :p , also... its wat ive been working on (like hardly) and how my personality is... :D hehe

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Mine is to advertise my campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.