• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HealingPosion, wats wit the sig?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I just read your sig the whole way through. it says
"Life does not end at death but at birth"
what the sweet mother of crap is that supposed to mean?! The definition of life is
the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
with that in mind physical life does end at death, and it doesnt begin until you are conceived. please explain to me what the purpose of that signature is?/:eek:

Level 7
still not getting how life ends at birth...
and besides, life is a sexually transmitted ternminal disease only if you cant control your hormones and have loose sexy with random people you meet, in which case you deserve those aids you filthy dirty pigs.

Level 7
Aids is a common sexual disease. plus i have it stuck in my mind as a sexual disease because ive been studying africa in history recently and 1 in every 3 africans has aids soooooo.

MERGED BY Shados:Im still waiting for healingpoison to let me know wat his sig means!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.