• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emoticon Contest #2 - Poll

Vote for your favourite entry!

• FadedLeveling (Demonic/Undead) - [url]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1645367-post28.html[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i wonder why shamanyouranus only got one vote so far, atleast he was my second choise...
his emoticons were cartoonish, animated with few frames, making it even more cartoonish. Apparently what people want is the more cartoonish kind of emoticons, i would think that he would get more than one vote...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

DVO gets my vote, just seems the most creative.

Mr. Goblin on a close second, those goblins are awesome.

Eh the voidwalkers look good, but they look almost to precise and sharp imo - idk it's hard to pinpoint but there's something about them that doesn't look right to me.

Guess Chrome's dragons get my vote, though I'd vote for Shamen's owl bears also if I could (hmm could you vote more then once in this poll?) because the owlbear seems a bit like a creative creep to go with (you don't really see it used much in maps either) along with good execution.

Hmmm Red Shift never finished his entry?

Level 12
I couldn't find Red Shift's entry when I was gathering the submission posts. I think the images were uploaded to the Pastebin, so they kind of eventually disappeared...

I'm not sure he even finished, I only remember he had a Grin and a Whistling Wolf emoticon.

And no, you can't vote more than once here =P.

Level 7
I couldn't find Red Shift's entry when I was gathering the submission posts. I think the images were uploaded to the Pastebin, so they kind of eventually disappeared...

I'm not sure he even finished, I only remember he had a Grin and a Whistling Wolf emoticon.

And no, you can't vote more than once here =P.

Red shift had 3 emoticons. One face palm, grin and whistling. Well, he should have been on the contest, but whatever now.

Status
Not open for further replies.