1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim ! {lulz?^^}

Discussion in 'Gamer's Hub' started by Geazergimli2, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Cihparg

Cihparg

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Fallout New Vegas is NOT Bethesda's Game.
    It is by Obsidian Entertainment, released by Bethesda for owning the copyrights.

2. 88WaRCraFT3

88WaRCraFT3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Oh didn't know that :O
    Why is it on Bethesda's site ?
    edit : nvm dumb question.

3. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  4. TwistedImage

TwistedImage

Resources:
    Resources:
    wat

this thread

oh god

i have to unsubscribe

5. Dynamiczx

Dynamiczx

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol, i had the same reaction when i saw that...

Btw, for all those Skyrim <=> Middle Earth guys

[​IMG]

:ogre_haosis:

6. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So how do you all like the success Bethesda is having with their patches.. Now thats something I can agree to hate. :smile: But hell, I just convert back to original exe every time and apply the user made fixes and play just like before.. wait no, the new patch fucks with the controls making it impossible for me to fast travel.. :eek:

But at least converting back to original exe with 4G patch makes sure that I don't crash to desktop.

Don't be mistaken, as already shown in this thread I love the game, I just hate those fail patches.

7. xDeathKnightx

xDeathKnightx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If Skyrim gets any better it will be Illegal. I actually think i might fail training because of this game, it is so damn amazing.

8. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did you make that just for me? Or wuht? xD

9. Dynamiczx

Dynamiczx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nah, i found it on 9gag, and thought of putting it here since people were talking about references between skyrim and middle earth :D

10. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, that's just a waste of money. You're missing like 90% of the game that way. You should really consider doing sidequests.

But now that people are talking about LotR anyway, anyone else reminded of Gollem by the Falmer? :eek:

11. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well... Skinny, thin, ugly and evil creature that came from being a short hairy person... Yeah...

12. TwistedImage

TwistedImage

Resources:
    Resources:
    It wouldn't surprise me if they did that intentionally. The Elder Scrolls world, whose name I forgot, doesn't really have serious names.

Elsweyr, anyone?

13. Talavaj

Talavaj

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    does anybody have a complete list of dwemer dungeons ?
    I want to forge the daedric stuff for my wife but I don't have any centurion cores left
    it looks like I will probably have to progress in the story a bit seeing some what appears to be dwemer dungeons are still locked for me

edit: nvm found the list, shocked I didn't visit even a half of them

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  14. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    i liked TES: Oblivion & Shivering Isles quite much, althoug it had a crucial lack: unless you don't download mods, you fight the same few monsters and evils each time. Not even the Plains of Oblivion offer a variety of monsters. Skyrim seems to me to be a worse Oblivion. In my oppinion, they should add it as an expansion to oblivion. I only saw the trailer stuff from Skyrim. I liked playing oblivion on the PC. Skyrim's storyline is also crudely ripped from Oblivion: the same start as a prisoner and again the assassination of the highest leader. Plant graphics are a general issue, not only in TES. They're bad and poor in quality in most of the games. The same to say for grass and lawns. In Oblivion the mountains were sloppy-looking from distance, but they weren't that bad from close. Skyrim seems to have more creeps than Oblivion, but as many of you said, they're graphically poor.
    I'll continue playing TES: Oblivion. By adding some mods to Oblivion, it becomes realy unique, but i don't think that's fitting for Skyrim atm.

15. Crayons

Crayons

Resources:
    Resources:
    What I think of Skyrim?

Glitchy. I get stuck, and sinks are teleportation devices.

Graphics not so good for a game made in 2011. that's good for me though. My Laptop can run it lagless.

the sounds sound like they've been ripped from Titan Quest or something. And it seems like the game has only 2 voice providers. A male and a female. Good thing they're talented though.

this game has the best lore ever, and has got to be the best game this year. The combat system is very nice, very realistic.

I've been offline for a week playing. And after this, i'm going to buy the other 4 Elder Scrolls.

Overall, I rate skyrim 4.8/5

16. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You played titan quest, too? I loved that game!
    And, really, the graphics on Skyrim are still pretty good. People need to stop criticizing games just because they don't have the most amazing graphics in the world. The graphics are good enough. Keep in mind this game was made to run on XBOX, so the graphics can only get so good. On the PC version, they're going to be releasing graphics patches.

17. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    To be fair, you can download the first 2 games legally on Bethesda's website.

18. Crayons

Crayons

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh. didn't know.

skyrim first tho, i'm going to free the nords first from the thalhomors

19. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Those games are ancient.