• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreams of Opeca: MMORP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Dreams of Opeca

Welcome to the Dreams of Opeca Role Playing page.
This is based on the world called Opeca which is created by Ross Kugman.
Here you will be able to choose out of these two factions,
Protective Force
or
The Allegiance of Power

If you choose Protective Force, you can be these races,

Pitrudum - Pig-like humanoids who wander the deserts of Opeca. The Pro Forces Pitrudum, known as the "Drones of Pitrum", live in the country Clipping Desert. They are based on being tanks and warlocks. More will be told if you type "/ask Pitrudum" in the forums.

Eurguard Humans - The Humans of the Eurguard nation have lived on the top of Mountain Maur for six-thousand years. They believe in the religion of the Nauvgaust and serve under the name of the God Eremond. They are based on Robemastery (mages) and Priesthood. Type "/ask Eurguard" for more info.

Ardimeds - The Ardimeds of the Protective Force live in the lands of Larn, far away from their homeland in the country Loudre. These giant humans have adapted to living in the tundras of Larn, and becoming one with the spirits of the hills. They are based on Shamanism and Armed Forces (warriors). Type "/ask Ardimeds" for more info.

High Anchor - The Royal Elves of the High Anchor nation have taken refuge on the scattered islands of Kabia. Ever since their country, Mezmerin, fell from the sky and onto the sea, they were forced by darker forces to flee to the waters. Now hey arm themselves for a war against the Demons of Kraetor. They are based on Scouting (hunters) and Paladin Lightbringers. Type "/ask Anchor" for more info.

Harmonculoud (Not Usable) - Their great flying ships fell from the sky, and landed on the side of Mountain Maur. Their history is almost unknown by the commoners of Opeca, though it is certain that they are here to help the Protective Force. These reptilian like humanoids have served greatly in arming the Pro Forces with guns and new armor. Type "/ask Loud" for more info.

For the Allegiance of Power, you can be these races,

Calendor Humans - The great rivalry of the Eurguard Nation and the Calendors is uncanny. Both believe in almost the same beliefs, however, they were separated by an old war. The Humans of the Calendors live in Colonzed, where they arm themselves greatly with walls and villages. Their capital city, Calenzine, has been a place of slavery and horror, but today, it is only a town of trade and soldiers. They are based on Soldiers(warriors) and Robemastery (mages). Type "/ask Calend" for more info.

Doomforloor - Once humans, these fire elementals live in the black lands of sulfur and fire. The country of Zieg is a place of volcanoes and ash, which is a perfect living place for these monsters. They feed on lava and use many tricks of necromancery. They are based on Warlocks. Type "/ask Doom" for more info.

Haelen - Created by the scientists of Calenzine, this race of ice-people have fled to the cold regions of Miegion. They live in the towers of Icemaine and made a pact with the Calendors to destroy the Eurguard, whom have declined them entry into their kingdoms. These people bow down to the monster-God Haelor, who is frozen in the ice below them. Because of their new-found life, they have an odd tendency to hunger for knowledge. They are based on tanking and Shamanism. Type "/ask Haelen" for more info.

Loonvaroon - These creatures are descendants of the God Spectical, and are known as the Star-Born. Scientists believe that they are descendants of Royal Elves, but religion says otherwise. They take refuge in the forests of Faelen, where they watch the skies, and use ancient Celectian artifacts to manipulate the elements around them. They are based on Wardens (druids) and Priesthood. Type "/ask Loon" for more info.

Harmonculous (Not Usable) - Their great flying ships fell from the sky, and landed on the islands of Harshor. Their history is almost unknown by the commoners of Opeca, though it is certain that they are here to help the Allegiance of Power. These reptilian like humanoids have served greatly in arming the Powerful Allegiance with guns and new armor. Type "/ask Lous" for more info.

Just because some races are based on classes, does not mean you have to be them.

RULES
You are in a battle in the lands of Paldor. You have been ordered to search the ruins of the Nem'Ronokle islands for information on old spells and ways of strategy that the armies you work for do not have. Form a group of 5 people, and be on your way in the islands of Nem'Ronokle. Learn new tales and old legends. Learn about the Gods and old races.

This is a dungeon based game.
No spamming, cussing, etc.

Here are commands, /inspect "INSTERT NOUN", /attack "INSTER NOUN", and simple commanding, (i.e "I send "Name" to inspect the wall") You may ask questions from your Tome of Grace, which allows you to look up info you already know. Type /relateTo "NOUN" to see if you know anything already.

Classes are: Warden, Robemaster, Soldier, Scout, Warlock, Shaman, Paladin Lightbringer, Knight, Priest.

SPELLS
your spells are given to you in combat, neutral spells are given to you once you have gained your group.

ENJOY, HAVE FUN! Any questions, just ask them!

To create your character type in this...

NAME:
FACTION:
CLASS:
RACE:
STARTING GROUP OR JOINING:
(Opt) NAME OF NEW GROUP:

Level 4
Sounds interesting. I'm in.

NAME: Kane Sharusk
FACTION: Allegiance of Power
CLASS: Soldier
RACE: Calendor Humans
STARTING GROUP OR JOINING: None at this time.

Level 4
Sounds interesting. I'm in.

Calendor Humans racial ability is...

Strength of an Elder (Calendor-Human) - The strength from being a descendant of an Elder Caled gives you an extra 10% of attack power.

You are a soldier, which uses action points. Action points are given to you in combat, such as rage in WoW.

Your neutral abilities are...

Attack Stance - Your attack power is increases by 10% as long as this remains on. -Only one stance at a time

Protective Stance - Your block and defense ratings are increased by 10% as long as this remains on. -Only one stance at a time

Familiar Line - You and your group are banded together, which gives an extra 10% of armor to all group members. (Costs 10 action points.)

Choose your ability line (Ability Lines are what gives you your offensive powers)

Soldiers have:

Cavalry - Based on quick damage.
Infantry - Based on slow, but powerful damage.
Defensive - Based on tanking, and taking damage.

Level 4
Infantry.

Your attack power is: 100-200 (95.4 damage per second)
Speed 2.5
Armor is - plate

Spells include

attachment.php
Slice - Cuts a deep wound in the enemy, causing X amount of damage every attack it does. (Costs 10 action points)

attachment.php
Solid Blow - Hits the enemy with X amount of damage, plus 223. (Costs 20 action points)

These are your level 1 spells. When you level up, you gain more spells. To levelup, you learn more knowledge about Opeca, kill creatures, do quests, etc.

YOU START OFF IN "Fount of Mod", "Colonzed"

Before you venture into the ruins of Nem'Ronokle, you need to do some questing till you reach level 3. Once you have reached level three, you can venture out in the world.

WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER LOOK LIKE?

By filling this in, I will be able to make what your character looks like...

HAIR COLOR: (Red, Orange, Blue, Black, Brown, Blonde, Green, or White)
HAIR SIZE: (Long, Very Long, Short, Buzz, Heroic)
SKIN COLOR: (White, Tan, Black, Dark Tan, Slight Green)
EYE COLOR: (Red, Black, Blue, Green, Hazel, Yellow)

You start off with 10 Gold as well... You can go to different cities as well before your group is complete. Just type in "/goTo Calenzine" to go to the city. There, you can type "/see AH" to see whats in the auction house,
"/see TG" to see trade goods, and "/see General" to see the general store.

Current level is 1

Here is the link to the map of the area you are in.

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=ojnmdzq2ym2&thumb=6

1 - Leader Vice Capault (Invulnerable) (Currently has a quest)
2 - Trader Dameon (Invulnerable) (Trade Goods)
3 - Smiv Geroldson (Invulnerable) (General Goods)
4 - Lisa Semprat (Invulnerable) (Random Citizen)
5 - Lesser Griffons
6 - Fiery Anchorites

"The Fount of Modarion is a tower that stands in Colonzed to the south. It was said that when the King of the Calendors, Modarian Malerude, died, that the fountain that stood inside the tower would break. And indeed it did. Now, the soldiers of Modarian Tower stand against the Fiery Anchor elves that are laying siege to the tower. It is up to you currently to stop their evil plans, once and for all!"

Attachments

• slice.jpg
    slice.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 426
  • slash.jpg
    slash.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 271
Level 4
Quick overview: (For future refrence for myself really)

Ability Line: Infantry

HAIR COLOR: Brown
HAIR Style: Short and Shaggy
SKIN COLOR: Dark Tan
EYE COLOR: Yellow
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 lbs
Background: Kane's family has always served in the Calendor army, the male generation of the family was enlisted as soon as they became of age, however Kane didn't wish to be a military soldier, only a simple traveler. Despite his wishes he carried the family tradition through and was held as a reserve ever since he could hold a sword. He seemed remarkably strong but often at times he was nowhere to be found - except by a few of his closest friends.

What would be my starting weapon? My prefrence is maybe a big two-handed axe.

Level 4
Quick overview: (For future refrence for myself really)

Ability Line: Infantry

HAIR COLOR: Brown
HAIR Style: Short and Shaggy
SKIN COLOR: Dark Tan
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 lbs
Background: Kane's family has always served in the Calendor army, the male generation of the family was enlisted as soon as they became of age, however Kane didn't wish to be a military soldier, only a simple traveler. Despite his wishes he carried the family tradition through and was held as a reserve ever since he could hold a sword. He seemed remarkably strong but often at times he was nowhere to be found - except by a few of his closest friends.

What would be my starting weapon? My prefrence is maybe a big two-handed axe.

Your staring armor is..

Head- None

Gloves- None

Boots-
attachment.php
Travelers Boots

Chest-
attachment.php
Soldiers Chestplate

Weapon-
attachment.php
Simple Great Axe (2h Axe) - Current skill level 100/100

Legs- Leather Leggings

*Leader Vice has called out to you*

Attachments

• simpaxe.jpg
    simpaxe.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 232
  • travelboot.jpg
    travelboot.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 220
  • chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 238
Level 4
Amidst the rush of the war-camp I make my way to the leader, Vice, ready to accept my first task. I take caution to my surroundings of the place, carefully and breifly examining every bit of movement that catches my eye and sound that catches my ear.

Level 8
Alright, this does look interesting. I'll join!

NAME: Lucius Rythe
FACTION: Protective Force
RACE: Eurguard Humans
STARTING GROUP OR JOINING: 2nd Army 4th Formation
(Opt) NAME OF NEW GROUP: 2nd Army 4th Formation

Level 3
Character

NAME:Vicril Silentread
FACTION:protective Force
CLASS:Scout
RACE:High Anchor
STARTING GROUP OR JOINING:None Actually

Level 10

NAME: Pyre
CLASS: Scout
RACE: Doomforlor
STARTING GROUP: Scouting Force Six
NAME OF NEW GROUP: Scouting Force Six

HAIR COLOR: N/A
HAIR STYLE: N/A
SKIN COLOR: N/A
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 210 lbs
BACKGROUND: I need to know more about Doomforlor before I fill this in.

/Ask Doom

EDIT:
Could you use smaller text? Perhaps you could bold words for emphasis, instead of having it at size 7

EDIT: Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.