• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball Z ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm thinking about recreating Draognball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans and starting of on a new map with new Terrain, and to make things a bit smaller (so we can compact it all) Because at the moment its to spread out, and its hard to run into each other at the moment, and i'm trying to reduce the game lag, and by doing this it might help alot.

Planning on redoing the map to look exactly like this:

dragonballzps2map.png

Here's What i've got so far:
dbzrotsnewterrain.png

Terrain Update:
dbzrotsnewterrain.png

Last edited:
Level 19
wow nice but i say the old terriain is ok for me..but keep it up!gl rd!

Well the old terrain was causing lags, so i thought if i make it a tad more compact, and redo it from scratch and made it match "The PS2" version by adding clifs around the border line. Plus we have added new tree's, and slowly going to redo the hole map, (since we have loads of time to do everything again)

Currently, Animating, Terraining, Triggering.

Level 2
If you need help with map textures, I can assist. Also, are you going to be re-using the models which came from ESF, or making new ones? If not original, ESF has an expansion add-on called ECX, which contains around 50 characters. Frieza and all his transformations, etc...

Level 11
theres some bugs like in bera :D
1. autoatack barely dont work lol even if it runs near by it wont atack usually
2. somehow me as trunks killed broly and his head droped ( the item) so he lost his head witch is probably attacgment and he couldnt sub anymore and i permamently got that head ^^
3.terrain seems blank like somethign missing add some more doodas
4.spells are really shitty later whats like 800 dmg when u deal 700? xD
5. when fly u shouldnt be invurnable i think hehe same with spells thats just lame

goku btw is very nice ;D

Level 35
I don't think that they are really working on the project

We are still working on it - don't worry :wink: Right now I for instance is reworking the terrain as we completely redid it, since some users complained about lag issues.

We also added more content and updated appearance. :grin:

Thanks for the bug report mnib and thanks for playing :thumbs_up:

Level 3
theres some bugs like in bera :D
1. autoatack barely dont work lol even if it runs near by it wont atack usually
2. somehow me as trunks killed broly and his head droped ( the item) so he lost his head witch is probably attacgment and he couldnt sub anymore and i permamently got that head ^^
3.terrain seems blank like somethign missing add some more doodas
4.spells are really shitty later whats like 800 dmg when u deal 700? xD
5. when fly u shouldnt be invurnable i think hehe same with spells thats just lame

goku btw is very nice ;D

you couldn't say at least good work? but u instead shit on them...

Level 11
i think they more want to get some bug raport then here "oh hey gj guys" cause its more important to find some bugs and fix them to make game better then just nice map cya
and i never said map is bad, i like it and w8 for new ver ;)

btwL spells animations and models looks really awesome ;d
but u can make them like 500 dmg + 5*int or smth

Level 19
Hello, NearbyHermit.

Sadly the project has came to another slow progress, since most of the team are having real life problems again, or just enjoying life to much.

Last Updates we had done to the map i'm aware of are:

- Hell, Lookout was added and updated
- Some parts of earth was re-adjusted and updated
- Garlic Jr was replaced with Janemba
- Kamehameha(We will be using this as a based spell for most dbz spells) has been updated and changed with an MUI version

Level 24
Hello, NearbyHermit.

Sadly the project has came to another slow progress, since most of the team are having real life problems again, or just enjoying life to much.

Last Updates we had done to the map i'm aware of are:

- Hell, Lookout was added and updated
- Some parts of earth was re-adjusted and updated
- Garlic Jr was replaced with Janemba
- Kamehameha(We will be using this as a based spell for most dbz spells) has been updated and changed with an MUI version

Awesome, good to know it still works, even if it has ''snail'' progress !

I'll wait another 3 years if I have to :xxd:

Level 19
I think you guys better make a switch to Starcraft, the editor if freakin awesome

I've already got starcraft II, however i rather stick to wc3, since i don't fancy paying £30 for Starcraft 2 yet. (mines a cracked version)

Plus i've messed around with it, and i find it alot harder, and to be frank this will continue being a wc3 project till we finish it.

Level 1
I think you guys better make a switch to Starcraft, the editor if freakin awesome

How about NOT advertising another game on the Hive ? Even if they're under the same label, don't suggest or imply that s][c is vastly superior to W3...try to remember these two are separated by almost a decade and yet the W3 editor is still kicking! -You should support W3 map makers for still investing the time and energy into creating wonderful and complex maps, such as these.

At any rate, hope the project will be kept alive. Good luck Robot-dude, WatcherKave RedBarron and everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.