• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball Z ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello,

Make more Heroes for Playing i think it will be good and i suggest knockback System will need you 100%:grin::thumbs_up:

Good luck

Current Project:Ancient World
Visit Here:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/new-orpg-ancient-world-119426/

We are going to have a full Dragonball Z Storyline with all playable characters.

At the moment i'm just redoing some triggers to do with the gameplay, and i'm uploading a video of how it looks like at the start.

Credits go to Wc3 - WoW for the system. (Since i'm using their's Game Cache System)

At the moment i am uploading a video which shows the intro/gameplay of our campaign.

Last edited:
Level 19
A Few New Changes Thanks To The following
- Me (Robot-dude)
- Evilcrizpy
- Red-Baron

Changes:
- Snakeway
- WasteLand
- Earth
- Hell
- New Spells Have Been Added
Solar Flare, Light Grenade, Special Beam Cannon, Photon Blast

03june2009.jpg

Level 19
Yeah, luckly i've completely put the Campaign on halt to behonest i probably wont be able to finish that project, so i'm just getting ready to push for a second beta test next week on our multiplayer version, but before that i need to do the following:

- Fix Spell Books
- Add More Creep Spawns
- Finish Hell & Heaven
- Finish animating Vegeta/A16/A17/Piccolo
- Finish sorting out a few more spells
- Finish a Saiyan Saga, Dr Wheelo, Lord Slug

Level 24
Yeah, luckly i've completely put the Campaign on halt to behonest i probably wont be able to finish that project, so i'm just getting ready to push for a second beta test next week on our multiplayer version, but before that i need to do the following:

- Fix Spell Books
- Add More Creep Spawns
- Finish Hell & Heaven
- Finish animating Vegeta/A16/A17/Piccolo
- Finish sorting out a few more spells
- Finish a Saiyan Saga, Dr Wheelo, Lord Slug

No worries man,I'm sure you'll do it!

Level 19
Ok A few changes:

- Removed Spell Books
- Removed Dr Gero's Lab, Androids
- Added Broly to replace Androids
- Been re-working on Special Beam Cannon
- Added new Animations for Piccolo, Broly, Vegeta
- Tweaked Capitals
- Updated Saiyan Saga

A few bugs to fix:

- Saiyan Saga

Changes to be added still:
- Finish Hell & Heaven
- Finish adding more spells
- Finish Saiyan Saga, Dr Wheelo, Lord Slug,
- Add More Creep Spawns

Level 4
Robot and staff im really impressed with this prject because with some projects of things like this they cancel but with this you have held it together and i look forward to the end result (after all im one of the biggest dbz fans there are). So good luck and i look forward to playing the end result.

Marley499

Level 35
Robot and staff im really impressed with this prject because with some projects of things like this they cancel but with this you have held it together and i look forward to the end result (after all im one of the biggest dbz fans there are). So good luck and i look forward to playing the end result.

Marley499

Thank you :gg:

Level 19
And the fact that I'm still counting,don't forget that :grin:

And,what are you going to do with so many models?

Well, at the moment

I've completely deleted all my old models, and redoing them all.

I'm slowly animating ESF Models and converting them.
For the time being i'm working hard on the most simply animations like

Stand
Attack
Death
Walk
Alternate Walk
Spell

Then i will add the rest of the animations on later, plus i've been working on a few more triggers to get saiyan saga finished, so i can start to work on "Dr Wheelo's" saga next.

Level 24
Well, at the moment

I've completely deleted all my old models, and redoing them all.

I'm slowly animating ESF Models and converting them.
For the time being i'm working hard on the most simply animations like

Stand
Attack
Death
Walk
Alternate Walk
Spell

Then i will add the rest of the animations on later, plus i've been working on a few more triggers to get saiyan saga finished, so i can start to work on "Dr Wheelo's" saga next.

Wow,wasn't that a bit radical?

Level 19
Well we've been working hard on the beta version of DBZ - Rise of the saiyans *Multiplayer* and hopefully we will be able to upload a beta release soon.

We have decided for the multiplayer we will keep it as a 4v4, and the current characters are playable:

Goku 100/100%
Vegeta 90/100%
Gohan 50/100%
Piccolo 90/100%
Turles 80/100%
Babidi/Buu 50/100%
Broly 90/100%
Garlic Jr 90/100%

Level 19
Recent Updates and News
By Robot-Dude

Changes:
- Fixed Lord Slug Movements
- Been re-working on our Loading Screen trying to decide a more attractive, and suitable loading screen for our up coming beta.
- Added "Makyo Star Rush" for Garlic jr, Super Garlic Jr
- Added "Heavy Blow" for Turles
- Added and Fixed Special Beam Cannon
- Added more Levels to Solar Flare
- Fixed and Re-Done "Eraser Cannon"
- Added and slowly working on "Death Impact"
- Created heads for "Gohan" for future release, basicly we will be using "Goku's Headless Body" for Goku & Gohan,
- Increased gameplay to 4v4
- Gohan has been added into Beta 0.1. We will be adding a new Hell Fighter soon as we decide which one to add.
- Added "Gohan's Transformations" (Unlock a small fraction of your hidden power (First time you speak to Guru), Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Mystic (Unlock Deep Hidden Power)
- Added Buu (Player 8 "Pink") to game to make it the full 4v4 (8 Player Base Game) for beta release.
- Added Buu's Chamber, and Babidi's Space Ship
- Added "Fat Buu" and "Kid Buu"
- Started working on "Fat Buu's & Kid Buu's" Animations.
- Finished Dabura,Pui Pui and Yakon
- No EXP Gain for Yakon,Pui Pui and Dabura
- Majin Influenece Working properly
- Vegeta Mind Control Added
- Full Working Power gauge for babidi
- Added "Planet Burst", "Buu Ball" for Kid Buu and "Burst Rush" for Gohan
- Added "Kamehameha" and "Masenko" for Gohan
- Added "Full Animations" to Kid Buu
- Added "Kamehameha" for Super Buu and Kid Buu
- Added "Pui Pui, Yakon, Dabura Summons" for Babidi.
- Been working on Fat Buu's Animations, Piccolo's and Vegeta's, and finally Kid Buu's
- Been working on creeps, added nearly all fully working Creeps onto earth, Planet Meat, Hell, Heaven
- Updated Babidi's/Buu's Help Skills
- Changed a few information updates for Babidi
- Created and added "Majin Buu Release" after reaching 250 Collected Power (AKA 150 Kills)
- Fixed a Few bugs with Babidi (Fly System, spells)
- Reduced Dabura's duration. (From 3 minutes to 2 minutes)
- Keeping "Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans" as a 4v4 (8Player) based game.

Character Progress
# Goku 100% Completed
# Vegeta 90% Completed
# Gohan 100% Completed
# Piccolo 80% Completed
# Turles 100% Completed
# Babidi/Buu 60% Completed
# Broly 90% Completed
# Garlic Jr 100% Completed

Non Project Relations:
- Started to redo "Vegeta GT" Animations an old model i started on ages ago, and never finished.
- Uploaded "Goku"
- Updated "Kid Buu's, Fat Buu's, Vegeta's, Piccolo's" Attachment points, Animations

Level 19
Hello,

We've been working hard on current beta's, and this one we will release as soon as we finish alot of things since our last release of Beta 0.2 so we can fix any knowing or new bugs or Memory leaks, and add new features so here's what we've done So Far.

Please Post any current Bugs or Game Errors within Beta 0.2; so we can fix any current Errors or Bugs for Beta 0.3. We are slowly Working our way to the Full Release, by releasing "Open Beta's". So we can have Public Testers, and more information from everyone. Due to alot of Open Beta Testers will be a range from Stone Aged Computers to High Speced COmputers.

Changes In Beta 0.3:
- Fixed "Goku's Training" now goku doesn't get 0/15 Food production rates after Level 10.
- Updated "Majin Buu's Unsealing" and "Evil Buu's Revealing" added Speach and a few nice effects to give it abit more feeling to the transformations and unsealing of the new arrivals.
- Changed and updated lookout,
- Removed "21" un-wanted units, now intotal at Start of the game there is only 285 Units.
- Added "Buu's Rage" a passive Hero Abilitie for all Majin Buu Forms.
- Added "Unlock Potential" for Gohan,
- Added the following into the map; "Kami", "Nail", "Guru", "Korin", "Mr. Popo", "Pool Of Healing", "Senzu Beans"
- Added "-debug" to unbug a spell if used to close to a unit,
(Spells which this is sometimes required for are; Mayko Star Rush, Buu Ball, Burst Rush)
(This is only to re-show your character "We will fix the triggers for the spells later on")
- Fixed "Gohan's" Kamehameha bug, just a simple mistake within the triggers where the "Cause Damage" was slightly messed up.
- Added "Power Ball" For Vegeta and setup "Turles" transformation so now he gains "Power Ball" at Level 30
- Fixed and Balanced out "Turles" and "Garlic Jr's" and "Piccolo's" Transformations
- Added a feature on the "Power Levels" Multiboard, now it displays everyone's current Transformation.
- Been re-working on Transformations for "Piccolo; Turles; Garlic Jr"

Changes to be Made Soon;
- More Saga's
- Working Buu Beam (Chocolate Beam)
- Fully Working Transformations
- Working HyperBolic Time Chamber
- New Changes to be made to "Capsule Corp" (Hopefully going to get model which suits Capsule corp)
- Changes to "Revival Ticket Spawn" in Hell,
- Only 1 Ticket per person for "Revival Ticket"
- Traveling To Namek
- More Heaven Training Units
- World Tournament
- More Working and proper Spells
- More Information on Spells
- More Transformations

Level 19
Lol, thank you, We haven't placed any spells from "Kave" into our Multiplayer just yet, and at the moment most of our triggers are from the following:

- Me (Rd)
- Evilcrizpy
- Valkemiere
- Red-Baron

We've mostly just edited and tweaked "Valks" Kamehameha and Galick Gun, Spirit Bomb to create alot of the spells,

Status
Not open for further replies.