• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dragon Turtle with Siege Mode

This is the Heaven's Fall Dragon Turtle model, which includes an alternate upgrade form with a Mur'gul Slave on top, and a siege form in the alternate form, where it deploys mighty battle armor.
Contents

BTNDragonTurtleSiege (Icon)

BTNTurtleSiegeMode (Icon)

BTNTurtleSiegeModeOff (Icon)

Dragon Turtle with Siege Mode (Model)

DragonTurtleWithSiegeModePortrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting model edit. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.
Level 3
I have no intention of making an naga race so I have no idea how I'd use this but I'm sure I'll find a way.:wink:

Level 1
Hello, I'm having a bit of a problem trying to import this model and I'm not sure what am I doing wrong, I just can't get this murluc camp balista on the top of the Sea Turtle. Im my game it only shows the regular Sea Turtle without anything on the top of it...

Level 14
Hello, I'm having a bit of a problem trying to import this model and I'm not sure what am I doing wrong, I just can't get this murluc camp balista on the top of the Sea Turtle. Im my game it only shows the regular Sea Turtle without anything on the top of it...
In the Object editor, open the unit's "Required Animation Names" and add the string "Alternate" to make the model use its alternate animations, i.e Murloc on top

Level 14
Thanks a lot, could you just help a bit more, how can I change the attack animation to attack alternate second?
Add a "second" string in the unit's "Required Animation Names"
If you want both attack animations become possible, give the unit 2 attack types (like the Siege Engine) and the attack second animation will be played when the unit uses its second attack type

Level 1
Hello. Have a problem with the "morph" animation.

Wanted add ability climb on turtle to a murgul slave. Like an archer with a hippogryph. But even with required animation names, the animation does not start. What could be the problem?