• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do y0u like chocolate

Do y0u like chocolate

• Mmmm chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• EWWW Chocolate SUX!

• No

• I'm not a chocolate type

• Other Feelings for chocolate(Post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
chocolate is chocolate. good, and the same. milk chocolate is the best to me.

yup, me and my chocolate.... i dont need that pie...

Level 12
This Topic is perverted :wink:

With all the food kerrigan eats I wouldn't be supriresed if kerri packed on a few pounds :p

I will not be opressed i like strawberry better

Level 13
actually i dont like pie *shrugs*
i prefer..... muffins!!!!! ^^
@formula1 - actually i weigh about 130 lbs

Level 13
you know, you dont have to come in here like wormy does and TRY to ruin peoples fun. and i know a lot of people that hate chocolate.

so why dont you say "yea, i love chocolate!!" instead of "the world revolves around me, and if i like chocolate everyone does."

Level 14
Kerrigan said:
so why dont you say "yea, i love chocolate!!" instead of "the world revolves around me, and if i like chocolate everyone does."
i wasnt being selfish, i simply noticed that everyone awnsered they like chocolate. when i said everyone likes chocolate thats beceause i previously checked if it was the right moment and place to say that kind of stuff.

now, go eat some muffins and leave my posts alone

Level 13
look buddy, you attacked my posts first for claiming a blatent lie, and now you want to cover it up.
hypocrit.

anyways, back onto the topic.

Level 14
Kerrigan said:
look buddy, you attacked my posts first for claiming a blatent lie, and now you want to cover it up.
hypocrit.

anyways, back onto the topic.
well, no, basicly you're the hypocrit, you come here and brag about how much you like muffins and pies while the topic was about chocolate. you know chocolate is made of cacao, and that its harvested from poor countries dont you? now bread doesnt get developed in africa or anything similar. so baked goods and chocolate are totally different, thus you completly missing the topic, not mentionning you also slipped in the comment that you weights 130lbs.
now you want to cover it up by reversing the roles.
hyprocrit.

Level 16
Both of you lay off. O hope raisin isn't Worm, and anyways, since when do females ever discuss their weight or age (other than my geometry teacher when it was a personal quiz)

Muffins would have some relevance to chocolate, because I am assuming kerri likes choco chip. Chocolate pie isn't something you see evry day, but does exist

Level 13
thats the one kind of chocolate i will not eat is chcolate pie. *shuders* ugh

but chocolate is... um.... good for you!! yea, its good for you!! >_> <_<

Level 16
Being it has the same types of antioxidants, special nutrients, and caffeine as tea, occasioanl chocolate is pretty good for you. No, I am not a chocaholic, nor a health nut, I just have a profession and interest in pharmacy and medicine.

Another little brain-teaser: Chocolate (Hershey's) was a ration for soldiers in a couple wars, one of which was I think, Desert Storm. They had developed it by adding egg whites, so it doesn't melt, but gets a little fudgy. The only problem for a while was the new formula caused problems because they were used to molding the liquified chocolate into molds, so they hand-pressed them. A little later they had created the machinery, and even before, output was amazing

Level 12
Eusira i had no idea
That was very informative :D
Was the egg whites raw? did anybody get Somanela?
Eusira ever thought of becoming a doctor?

Kerrigan with the shifty eyes, undying love for food and your higher appreciation of the unconventional I'm starting to think you smoke entirely too much reefer,
"smoking yourself retarted"

Level 16
I wanted to become a doctor, but my mom said I would have to take too many tests and get too stressed, working about 10 hours straight, being one of the few males of the profession, and I am somewhat unorganized and forgetful.

Of course they didn't. They just mized the egg white because of a protein existing in the egg which caused them to be more resistant

Maybe Kerrigan is just having her period and cravings. That's all. Or she's just naturally obsessed and lying about her weight. She weighs more than me :p

Level 4
Chocolate **** sucks. I don't get why people think it's so good. If you eat masses of it you get sick and then you puke. Then after that you start looking like some acne asshole. Also this topic **** sucks. Why aren't there any good topics around here where you can discuss like interesting real life stuff. Why are all topics here ass and ****. Don't you guys got enough brain capacity to post proper threads. I'd say we rid the entire off topic forum. There's only **** in here. Either that or get a new mod which deletes all crap.

off topic sucks<- used to be size 7

Easy Fix Leave Off Topic Fourms Alone :p (you know thats a fix if you hate it so much) And about chocolate you don't look like an "acne asshole" the point is eat loads of it throw up eat some'more Tastes good and you don't gain weight and a lil' chocolate a day is good for your heart and it sends the same message to the brain as drugs do(discovery channel study).
chocolate5.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Chocolate ^^

Level 23
Lady_Shadow said:
Easy Fix Leave Off Topic Fourms Alone :p (you know thats a fix if you hate it so much) And about chocolate you don't look like an "acne asshole" the point is eat loads of it throw up eat some'more Tastes good and you don't gain weight and a lil' chocolate a day is good for your heart and it sends the same message to the brain as drugs do(discovery channel study).
chocolate5.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Chocolate ^^

Mmmmmmmm Brain cells, perishing...

Level 17
Lady_Shadow said:
chocolate5.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Chocolate ^^

You're so full of crap that it's not even possible. You're probably damn ugly already if you eat so much chocolate.

You guys are retarded.

Level 23
RightField said:
Lady_Shadow said:
chocolate5.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Chocolate ^^

You're so full of crap that it's not even possible. You're probably damn ugly already if you eat so much chocolate.

You guys are retarded.

I sincerly doubt you get through to them, Rightfield. They haven't started living consciously yet.

Level 10
................................This topic is completely pointless and Fun Fact: Coca Cola used to be a drug(medicine) backi inb the early 1900's and had the modern drug Cocaine (hence the word "coca" cola.)Coaine comes from coca not cocoa(which is in choclate) if neone was wondering....)

Level 7
"murmers something about bad health and cigarettes and body fat being connected" :roll:

okay, I agree so far this topic is pointless... but it is not locked :twisted: meaning I have a say!

@Greyarchon - That little boy is disturbing ... mostly because of what he does xD

@everyone - wow! whats with the hate? :shock:

@Lady_Shadow - Throwing up choclate is unhealthy... throwing up choclate followed by eating more, is just disturbing! And, eer - its just a stimulation of a part of the brain. Drugs, anyways cocaine! It contains certain toxins that fills up the ends of some the Axons in the nerves, so the transmitting units are unable to cross the Synapse, thus the impuls in the nerve becomes blocked, and you can't feel e.i pain in the affected areas - I highly doubt that choclate has the same chemical/biological effect on the nerves, thus it is only affecting the brain :wink: (yeah, I'm real smart now, score baby! All set to make my move :p )

Well, look at that! I just added another painwrecking no-good-comment... anyone wanna follow? :roll:

Level 17
Final_Fantasies-7 said:
rightfield just becuze you hate chocolate doesn't meen all the other people will follow you and renounce there chocolate faith, hmm...

Yes they will. I am always right. No matter what I say they "agree with RF".

Even if I just post to piss off people. If it was a newb he would get warned or even banned, but with me.. nah.

Harhar.

Level 7
@Rightfield - you are just being a bit too happy for yourself rightnow xD Sad thing is, its true to a large extend :wink:

@Greyarchon - btw. I really gotta know wheretf you found that girl/boy/THING (I know - I am punching fatties, but that shit is severe) 'Cause it really cracks me up xD

Level 23
Rexfist Malice said:
@Rightfield - you are just being a bit too happy for yourself rightnow xD Sad thing is, its true to a large extend :wink:

@Greyarchon - btw. I really gotta know wheretf you found that girl/boy/THING (I know - I am punching fatties, but that **** is severe) 'Cause it really cracks me up xD

It's an old internet fad. Like 'all your base' and 'you're the man now, dog!'.

You may be too young to remember those, but.. that's the deal with miss Fattyfatfatfat.gif.

Level 12
Lady Shadow how could you corupt so many people with one thread

How hurtful :cry:

I'm Suprised this has not been locked yet

Level 7
well its not! So lets abuse it to the very end :twisted:

But it is kindda wierd how such an innocent topic can bring forth the wrath of some ppl - oh yeah! I kinnda remember now! Its a poll out of boredom :shock: well, go figure :p

btw. Lady_Shadow if this was intentional and you indeed have the power to corrupt ppl's heart and bring forth thier hatred, and use it at every whim, cause you are evilhearted and lacks compasion towards humanity - then I wanna marry you!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.